• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andodalf

Banned
Huh. How long has it been going? Does it have plot arcs?

That might not be the best way to say that, but I mean like how there are clearly defined arcs in say, sword art online.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, in the anime itself I suppose Maki is the only one who is an actual musician. But it's basically a bunch of loveable losers getting together to sing songs in order to save the school. Then season 2 told you to forget about all that. lol

It's airing it's second season right now on Crunchyroll.

tenton

An anime, Love Live! School Idol Project

It's not just an anime. It was designed from the outset to be a multimedia project. It started with a bunch of CDs and bad 3D CGI PVs, but no one was paying much attention to it until the first anime season hit. Now it's just gone berserk, to the point where the live concert can easily sell out Saitama Super Arena over 2 days.

tenton

Yeah your levels are going to contribute a lot to what rank you get on a song. Even the placement of your idols comes into play, but for now focus on leveling your teams up. And types do matter, make sure to use Pure idols for Pure songs etc

Idolizing is good, it opens up side stories, when bond is maxed and an idolized idol will have better stats since she will have a higher level cap

Early on, you might not have to stick with the Pure idols for Pure song. If another card (usually Rs and better) has drastically better stats for Pure, but isn't a Pure card, it maybe be worth it still to use that card.

Once you get further along, this probably won't be the case, but early on, you may have to use other cards.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I'm likely not going to have internet access for the next three days so that's three days I can't play this. Always online for portable stuff is rather dumb. >:T

raven777

my decks

11121u4h.png

377uum3.png

212huu7t.png

really need to improve my smile deck.

Azusa

Well I'm likely not going to have internet access for the next three days so that's three days I can't play this. Always online for portable stuff is rather dumb. >:T

I had a vacation last week and data roaming didn't stopped me from playing this game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It may be the easiest Hard song but I always found myself getting one Good for Bokura no LIVE. Finally concentrated and combed it in full. Did it with my thumbs rather than index fingers as well.

I had a vacation last week and data roaming didn't stopped me from playing this game.
I play on a tablet. I rely on Wifi.

tafer

Stupid game, made me watch some silly moe blob anime that for some reason I'm actually enjoying.
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, next episode has to be Snow Halation

Also, got my first hard full combo on Yujo no-change, that was awesome... and team Nozomi for life!

Damn it.

Stupid game, made me watch some silly moe blob anime that for some reason I'm actually enjoying.
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, next episode has to be Snow Halation

Also, got my first hard full combo on Yujo no-change, that was awesome... and team Nozomi for life!

Damn it.
anime talk
yeah i'm nerd gasming over the hints of snow halation, gonna go listen to it with english subs to see if it is a mix of lyrics

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I messed up the Honoka event song with one good OTL

Only 2000 more until I get the SR though

m0t0k1

A mod i guess. On one hand it loos better know on the other hand the Iidol was quite charming.

Yeah it was a cute litlle type :D same with video's all works with love live. Also i am still on schedual for the SR Honoka i have like 3700 points and 1100 mascots just need a way to find time to spend them :p lastly i dropped the english version for now there is no way i can juggle these two at the moment but when the kotori event is there i will be back :D

edit: lol i just saw last page those eyes do go with everything just like those eyes from the old avatar from holysan.

Reknoc

Really wish this game had a proper account system. Want to play it on my phone. Could just download the JP version I guess but can't be arsed to start from scratch.

Wat. I've only ever gotten a rare Kotori from 1000 FP Scouting. And I've done at least ten over the last few days. I thought it was a bug or something.

m0t0k1

Ouch, 2k fp only Ns here. I'm crossing my fingers that my next scout will be much better.

Yeah i hope you do well soon. When you see some people pulling those R in normal draws or UR in the stones draw my heart always hurts a little. I only got 2 SR's one is thanks to an event and the other thanks to a guarenteed SR draw.

Really wish this game had a proper account system. Want to play it on my phone. Could just download the JP version I guess but can't be arsed to start from scratch.

Yeah, I agree. I'd quite like to play it on my tablet every now and again. First world problems, eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom