• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Just got a second Rare Nozomi from my daily scout allowing me to do this:

heDf546.png

Jintor

That feel when your first dual press unaccountably continues to 'hold' after you lift your fingers and you fail the full combo in the first 3 seconds of the song

JoeFu

Banned
Been playing a bit more of the JP version but I dunno. I hate my teams on it. The harder songs are fun but its harder to learn a song when I only have 14 health and only enough LP for 2 tries.

Gib kotori pls

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I finally found the apk for it and said why not....

It will be an excuse to improve my non existent Chinese reading skills.

If I get one of those OnePlusOne phones, three versions of Love Live will probably be the first thing I install. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
FC'd Mermaid Festa vol 1 while on the bus yay!

Dingo makes some of the best rhythm games around. It's in a different league than this one.
I think I just prefer the descending notes over the whole notes following a random line heading toward the center thing more than anything else though. I wonder if the Vita game will come with stuff for the mobile game though. lol

Reknoc

FC'd Mermaid Festa vol 1 while on the bus yay!

Dingo makes some of the best rhythm games around. It's in a different league than this one.

From what little I saw I thought it looked like a rather pants version of Project Diva, didn't realise it was Dingo though. Guess they can't just reskin their game for different properties lol

JoeFu

Banned
The Taiwanese game is cheaper. You get 94 loveca for 49.99....

I might just play the TW game.

Both JP and US is 84 loveca for around 48

Nvm I guess there's just a 20% off sale atm.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
What in the world. I got a second Rare from the random drops after a song.

I seem to have shit luck with the normal draws, but some kind of miraculous luck with those trash draws.

I ain't complaining... finally got new Pure. lol

fek

I wonder if the Vita game will come with stuff for the mobile game though. lol
It doesn't look like it will, but a lot of things about this game are still a mistery even though it was so close to release and got delayed two times already. Would be awesome to get a card with the LE, even more reason to buy all 3 versions.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
what song were you playing firehawk?
Yuujou No Change. I was just burning off extra LP I had... and after finishing the song, pop, a free Rare!

It doesn't look like it will, but a lot of things about this game are still a mistery even though it was so close to release and got delayed two times already. Would be awesome to get a card with the LE, even more reason to buy all 3 versions.
Constantly delays doesn't sound good though...
What songs will it have? S1 and S2 songs?

Reknoc

2nd perfect combo on hard (Maybe Baby Koi no Button) and my celebratory 10 FP pull got me a smile Umi.

4th rare in a row, also gave me that last smile idol I need to idoru up

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hmm, I was just wondering, I doubt it matters but it makes me want to play different songs often instead of focusing on one at a time.

As for songs in the Vita game,I hope we get all/most of them and assume different unit songs will be exclusive to each version of the game.
I have to imagine there's some similar drop rate.

Like maybe 1% for the initial rares, then maybe 5% for the top tier Normals, then like 94% for the Nun + Telescope Girl. lol

fek

Constantly delays doesn't sound good though...
What songs will it have? S1 and S2 songs?
We don't know yet but I'm hoping for more than that and also a few exclusives depending on the version. There's supposed to have some form of DLC too, so it's possible more songs could be available like that or maybe just costumes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
We don't know yet but I'm hoping for more than that and also a few exclusives depending on the version. There's supposed to have some form of DLC too, so it's possible more songs could be available like that or maybe just costumes.
Oh no, they're doing the weird Shiny Festa thing and dividing songs over three SKUs? Japanese game devs man... maybe this is where Ubisoft got their 12 retailer exclusive Watch_Dogs versions idea from. lol

DLC makes sense though, but with the single account thing on Vita, I'd probably never get to try it anyway.

Chariot

Character poll (you can vote for multiple Idols!), Song poll (you can vote for multiple songs!) and ID list for the new page

alexein - ID: 567122377 / Alexandre
Aytrial - ID: 323864625 / Aytrial
BGBW - ID: 770403747 / idolm@ster
Blacksafs - ID: 769323267 / Safs@GAF
Chariot - ID: 138733509 / Karl@GAF

chickdigger802 - ID: 928785609 / Cdig
chrono01 - ID: 522640488 / Chrono
Draxal - ID: 716158992 / Drax@gaf
elhaym - ID: 150868947 / Crescens
empressdonna - ID: 780225121 / Donna

EvilKatarn - ID: 228908451 / アイドルのGAF
firehawk12 - ID: 193512899 / Allen
gashikunFLCL - ID: 679577154 / まこまこりん
holysan - ID: 189388923 / Maki-lucky
ImBarryScott - ID: 852848557 / CrunkyBall

Jintor - ID: 544772824 / Miso
JoeFu - ID: 302166723 / joefu
Kincaido - ID: 343412777 / Kincaido
Kumubou - ID: 988992277 / Kumubou
Markun - ID: 371289809 / Markun

Mokoi - ID: 068482645 / Mokoi
MSMrRound - ID: 900103822 / HarashoGAF
Paprikka - ID: 970842023 / Safflower
Recknoc - ID: 983459193 / OhNoMelon
Rahk - ID: 706326408 / Rahk

Ronok - ID: 662554678 / Chihiro
SpacePirate Ridley - ID: 363623790 / SPRidley
The Grim Heaper - ID: 156513442 / Heaper
Thoraxes - ID: 062309120 / Thoraxes
Wyndstryker - ID: 784265711 / Kawada

Yui - ID: 059672033 / Alice
ZetaEpyon - ID: 386332454 / Zeta

Lurkers
Aishin - ID: 723671907 / Shin (account has yet to be activated)
moogs - 442785467 / moogs (account has yet to be activated)

--

Lily White is good even though you-know-who is part of the group
Lily White is alright, partly due me thinking of the name as Yuri Vanilla.

Btw. is there anywhere a list or a formular what you get at what Rank?

Reknoc

Speaking of Nozomi. Last episode I watched was the Halloween one and it's clear Nozomi is pulling some shit with her cards. There's no "Change" tarot.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Random question for any Android users - how do you move the App Data to an SD card? I noticed that you can move the actual App file (50 megs), but all the Data (300-500 megs) remains on the device itself?

Ok, I didn't mean to get hooked on this game, but here we are. I've got 49 hearts, with number 50 coming later today. Do I use them now, or am I supposed to save them until an event comes along? Playing US version, if that helps.

Kazzy

I have something approaching 60 love gems now, and not a clue as to what to actually do with them!

The only 'rare' cards (if you can call them that) that I've pulled from scouting, are the main cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom