• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Well all Rare cards (and up) are the actual Love Live characters

the Alpaca and some others in jp are Rare, but can't be used in teams
And thats a damn travesty! #AlpacaThirdBestIdol

Also: I see so many new faces here, but no new ID's. And here I prepared a new ID-Overview. If you want to share your japanese ID and Name, just post it here. Just mark it extra. If ot unmarked, I will just assume, that it's your english ID/Name.
I dislike the document that m0t0k made, since the site loads so slow and the forgot the first batch of IDs and with that, me ;___;

m0t0k1

Have only 23 in jp but 56 in eng

trying to figure out some lucky rituals to do before doing one 5 loveca pull in eng

did you not make an idolshrine in your living room :p. Man game is alright now but when i was playing in the afternoon the servers where getting hammered. log in errors everytime.

m0t0k1

When you get 60, you could do two Rare box pulls, and still have 50. Like I said I have 56 and will do one Rare pull later.

Maybe I should try to find an alpaca and pet it for good luck

Watch out it does not spit you in the face. I just unlocked the alpaca card so i am halfway for the honoka event. gonna sacrefice the alpaca for honoka she is hungry for some alpaca meat.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So does someone who have the Android version know if you can move the app data of the app to external storage?

My only Android device is an old Touchpad, so I'm not sure if the app data is locked to internal storage or if it's something weird with my device.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I gotta say, I really despise the "Clear" Song Goal because the thought of playing a song on Easy 20 times is downright depressing.
The ones on hard are silly. I can't imagine playing the same song 100 times to get one of those love gems. But I guess if you're keeping up with the game, it'll happen eventually.

Maybe we get a complete anime if we combine Love Live with Akagi :D

That kind of males will make the love live females crap their pants of fear lol Or blush until infinity.

Sincerely, I would have prefered to have some male representation, even if it was done in a fun way like the random students in sailor moon with the fat glasses.

m0t0k1

Is it a joke that there isn't a male face in the anime? They act a little bit like snoopy/cow and chicken parents lol

Well, she looks like a hot 25-30 year old model, thats kind of cheating. lol

Yeah i also found it really strange that they live in Akihabara and not a single male in sight. Should be a lot of them arround there because of all these anime and manga stuff. Even the you in the game is a girl.There is at least one guy in the anime and you don';t even see his face honoka's dad.
9a7cbfbb-s.jpg

honokas_father_47388.jpg

probably the only 2 shots with him in it :lol

Yeah i also found it really strange that they live in Akihabara and not a single male in sight. Should be a lot of them arround there because of all these anime and manga stuff. Even the you in the game is a girl.There is at least one guy in the anime and you don';t even see his face honoka's dad.
9a7cbfbb-s.jpg

honokas_father_47388.jpg

probably the only 2 shots with him in it :lol

Yeah, the one with honoka's dad's back is the one I said, although I think they also cut some male heads in the first episode when they visit the super ultra future idol school.

Chariot

Basically, 1 LP every even rank, 1 Friend slot every 10 ranks.
Thank you :)

That kind of males will make the love live females crap their pants of fear lol Or blush until infinity.

Sincerely, I would have prefered to have some male representation, even if it was done in a fun way like the random students in sailor moon with the fat glasses.
I can live without males. Means fewer possible annoying Love Interests.

The Facebook Page posted:
Hi all! We're so sorry about the delay in our first event. We are working quickly to resolve the technical issues we experienced, so hang on a little longer! We'll let you know when the event is live!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's actually 5000 xp, but if you match the same type, there's that 20% bonus, so using her on a Smile card (e.g. the Honoka event card) gives you 6000 xp.
Oh yeah, I know. But at that point, why wouldn't you use her on a Smile card? 1000 xp is nothing to sneeze at!

---

1qrj57Xl.png

I'm kind of stuck here. Not sure if I should idolize Honoka for the higher stats in her idol version, or Umi/Nozomi to make up for their lower stats.

m0t0k1

Thank you :)

I can live without males. Means fewer possible annoying Love Interests.

The Facebook Page posted:

Yay ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Gib Kotori ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I prefer to see males. Feels so strange with only girls. The only thing i really can't stand is all the forced Yuri in everything these days.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
the 4x versions are a blessing and a curse, 180 for Hard and I only have 127 right now ;__;
I would consider it, but I'm so close to the 40 play reward for the Hard version anyway, so I might as well just grind it out for the friend points.

To get the first play reward, you need to play the 4x version 3 times, which is 540 tokens... which is around 34 plays of Hard songs to get the tokens. Damn. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You mean 75 tokens. :p

And then there's the randomized EX...

It's 75?! Holy crap. :p
I'd like to see a video of random if only to see what kind of things they throw at you. I have to assume that it's still on the beat with the song at the very least?

tenton

It's 75?! Holy crap. :p
I'd like to see a video of random if only to see what kind of things they throw at you. I have to assume that it's still on the beat with the song at the very least?

It's the same amount of notes at the same times. Just that placement is going to be all over the place for most of the song (there are some set parts that don't change from the non-random version). It can lead to situations that are pretty damn impossible to hit unless you're on some drugs or something. :p

Chariot

It's the same amount of notes at the same times. Just that placement is going to be all over the place for most of the song (there are some set parts that don't change from the non-random version). It can lead to situations that are pretty damn impossible to hit unless you're on some drugs or something. :p
which is actually the primary revenue source

firehawk12

Subete no aware
what do you mean the event is still going on

I have said I much prefer score match events to collect-something-to-play-events, so I haven't put much effort into this one
Well, I meant throughout the event. lol

Hah, I wonder if there is a crazy person who has a Full Combo on all the EX random songs...

tenton

Well, I meant throughout the event. lol

Hah, I wonder if there is a crazy person who has a Full Combo on all the EX random songs...

No doubt there is, but if you keep playing, you're bound to get an easier set of notes at some point. If I could B combo my sight read of random (with some mildly difficult parts and maybe one extremely difficult part), a good player should be able to FC it at some point.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No doubt there is, but if you keep playing, you're bound to get an easier set of notes at some point. If I could B combo my sight read of random (with some mildly difficult parts and maybe one extremely difficult part), a good player should be able to FC it at some point.
Hah, I guess it's possible for the RNG to spit out a version of the chart that is exactly the same as the normal EX chart. lol

Chariot

Chariot, seems the timer doesnt work right for me. The countdown works, but the one where it puts the time of the day that it finishes when I used it know it puts the same time of the day when I activate it.
Ex. its 00:12 here so when I activate it the time it puts in the tab is also 00:12

Yesterday it worked perfectly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom