• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

froliq

ID: 727807093 Froliq

If anyone still needs a idolbuddy. Finally I can play the english version again!

I'm probably gonna end at 11000 points in the Honoka event on jp :(

m0t0k1

If anyone still needs a idolbuddy. Finally I can play the english version again!

Throw in a couple of loveca stones then if you are out of LP!!! Better to get an SR now then not when you draw :p

Chariot

Dont mind this quote, its just a reminder for me to add you ti the list when I'm home again.

It's 6 min per LP right?
Damn, I can not play for 4.5 hours.
Wow, the site is a real bitch to use on mobile, I got to change this. Anyway: http://idol.animedreammachine.com/?p=calc

You can have a simple countdown or an endtime according to you choosen timezone. Either way the timer will play the chosen sound. It will count down on the page itself, but the tab title will show how many minutes left / when it will end.

edit: I updated on the road I dont even wanna know how many less MB I have for the rest of the month >.>

ikKOuSf.png

Here's all I've got going into this event. Things seem grim.

Aytrial

You can have a simple countdown or an endtime according to you choosen timezone. Either way the timer will play the chosen sound. It will count down on the page itself, but the tab title will show how many minutes left / when it will end.

edit: I updated on the road I dont even wanna know how many less MB I have for the rest of the month >.>

>No Umi or Eli sound

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!

JoeFu

Banned
My pure team is pretty sucky. Only at 23k but I think I can get B's as a score and I know I can full combo it as I've already done so on the TW one. I think that should give me a decent amount of points.

Hugstable

Banned
This game is strangely addictive and I'm a huge fan of Music Rhythem games like this. I'm not into the Super Moe Anime stuff, but something about this game is seriously enjoyable and keeps me coming back. I now have to admit I started watching the show just because of this game to see what it's like :).

Also Maki and Nozomi best girls.

Also what is this event everyone keeps speaking off. I'm only rank 14 and have 14 Lovegems but not very much friend points, like 800 i think? I'm not sure what i'm doing in terms of the groups and idol stuff since I still only have a Maki main card and an Umi R card and I don't know how to idolize them or anything. Fun game though ahha.

Yui

Yep, the Rin card has higher Pure points

No I was talking about putting them on Position B and H instead of position D and F.
For the "same attribute" bonus. I'am not saying it's wrong or anything, I'm just curious why you placed them like this.

Jintor

This game is strangely addictive and I'm a huge fan of Music Rhythem games like this. I'm not into the Super Moe Anime stuff, but something about this game is seriously enjoyable and keeps me coming back. I now have to admit I started watching the show just because of this game to see what it's like :).

Also Maki and Nozomi best girls.

Also what is this event everyone keeps speaking off. I'm only rank 14 and have 14 Lovegems but not very much friend points, like 800 i think? I'm not sure what i'm doing in terms of the groups and idol stuff since I still only have a Maki main card and an Umi R card and I don't know how to idolize them or anything. Fun game though ahha.

You get big one-off FP gains from completing songs on all difficulty and full-comboing them. You can also get FP as rewards for whatever goals (check song by song). Otherwise, it's just grind, grind, grind, 10 FP at a time. Thankfully if you assist someone else you earn a little FP too.

We still sending invites around? Toss GAF in your 'describe' profile so I know to add you

Hugstable

Banned
You get big one-off FP gains from completing songs on all difficulty and full-comboing them. You can also get FP as rewards for whatever goals (check song by song). Otherwise, it's just grind, grind, grind, 10 FP at a time. Thankfully if you assist someone else you earn a little FP too.

We still sending invites around? Toss GAF in your 'describe' profile so I know to add you

My describe profile? It says my ID is 148371296.

Also to the post above yours with the image, holy crap I can't wait to have a team of Super Idols like that haha.

Nice to know I can get lots of FP by full comboing songs on all difficulties. I've been playing just Easy and Normal since when I play Hard my groups aren't really good enough to get points. We barely even get C sometimes in hard while doing pretty well on the 3 times I've tried it.

Yui

I put them in the order of who will get the most notes/has the highest Pure stats

Rin has higher Pure and will get more notes than the UR Nico, Nozomi (somehow) has the highest Pure and in her position will get the most notes

Yeah I see that but I'm asking, have you considered the "same attribute" bonus for your pure cards? Since it's a pure song Nico (UR) and Rin won't get the bonus while Honoka and Nico (Green) will get it. Im trying to figure this out myself right now. That's why I'm asking.

Aytrial

My SR Kotori is giving my Pure team a huge boost as she's Level 60. Without her, my team would be pretty weak as I invested levels in a Cool and Smile Honoka before I was aware of how the event would work.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah I see that but I'm asking, have you considered the "same attribute" bonus for your pure cards? Since it's a pure song Nico (UR) and Rin won't get the bonus while Honoka and Nico (Green) will get it. Im trying to figure this out myself right now. That's why I'm asking.
I asked this question on the wiki - it sort of depends on the difference in pure attribute scores between the cards. If your off-color card still has higher attributes (usually a SR/UR), then it probably doesn't matter because it will eclipse your R.

Also, I hope there's a SR draw tonight to much up with the TW version of the game, because as a free player, my Pure team is so poverty. :(

JoeFu

Banned
I asked this question on the wiki - it sort of depends on the difference in pure attribute scores between the cards. If your off-color card still has higher attributes (usually a SR/UR), then it probably doesn't matter because it will eclipse your R.

Also, I hope there's a SR draw tonight to much up with the TW version of the game, because as a free player, my Pure team is so poverty. :(

yeah, if there is an SR and up draw that would be amazing. I could then use the 21 extra love stones I have to just fill LP to get them "macarons"

tenton

During the event, with 40LP the best course of action would be to just play Yujo no Change four times, right? That's over 800 notes.

No, best course of action is to play 15 LP songs to get 16 tokens. And then wait ~30 min to play the third 15 LP song. Anything less than 15 LP songs and you get the exact amount of tokens per LP spent.

No, best course of action is to play 15 LP songs to get 16 tokens. And then wait ~30 min to play the third 15 LP song. Anything less than 15 LP songs and you get the exact amount of tokens per LP spent.

Alright good. I can keep on trying to Full Combo the song I haven't yet - Wonderful Rush.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I suppose the best course of action would be to play the expert songs, assuming you can hit all the token notes/pass the song.

JoeFu

Banned
Whenever they add expert... Still can't play any expert songs on the TW version even though there's a tab on the song selection screen now.

Yui

Wow... I was just looking around in the TW version to see which SRs they added. I saw the free Love gems for new players and did a 5 Gem draw since I won't play this version and I like to draw you know.

Well...

I will probably never get her in the english version... the despair is real.

tenton

I suppose the best course of action would be to play the expert songs, assuming you can hit all the token notes/pass the song.

There's no EX songs in the EN version yet. Unless they got added with the update? EX songs are worth 27 tokens for 25 LP. While it's better than 16 tokens for 15 LP, it's not by much (1.08 tokens/LP vs 1.0666... tokens/LP)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There's no EX songs in the EN version yet. Unless they got added with the update? EX songs are worth 27 tokens for 25 LP. While it's better than 16 tokens for 15 LP, it's not by much (1.08 tokens/LP vs 1.0666... tokens/LP)
Hrm, I just assumed it will be like the Japanese version.

And hey, that 0.1333 token adds up man!

So how many hours are we until the start of the event? 7?
8PM EDT is when the new "day" starts.

tenton

Hrm, I just assumed it will be like the Japanese version.

And hey, that 0.1333 token adds up man!

8PM EDT is when the new "day" starts.

Actually, I think that's 8 pm EST, but since we're not in Standard Time, it's 9pm EDT. They're not calculating in daylight savings time/summer time in their schedule list.

So can I use my 50 lovecas already after this update or is better to wait?
What about friend point scouts. Have they added new cards yet?

My pure team is utterly shit, 18310 right now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Actually, I think that's 8 pm EST, but since we're not in Standard Time, it's 9pm EDT. They're not calculating in daylight savings time/summer time in their schedule list.
I always get EDT and EST confused, but I know that I just check at 8pm here to get my log in bonuses. lol

No one knows if they'll have a guaranteed draw event tonight... but since they didn't post anything about it, probably not. In the TW version, they advertised the 10+1 guaranteed draw in the news.

And no new cards yet.

tenton

The 10+1 draw hasn't been announced that you get a guaranteed SR, so that's up to you. It should say on the screen that there's a guaranteed SR if that is in effect.

For friend points, probably a good idea to use some and feed any normals you don't have idolized to your pure team people to get their levels up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom