• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the event at all score-based or is it just catching those tokens? All my teams are about 22k or so, but that seems like barely enough to S rank Normal songs.

MSMrRound

For Kotori's Sweets event, do any of you experienced players feel that it's easy getting the event card?

I'm a average player currently sitting on 23k for Pure team (can't go higher for now...) sigh...

I always get EDT and EST confused, but I know that I just check at 8pm here to get my log in bonuses. lol

No one knows if they'll have a guaranteed draw event tonight... but since they didn't post anything about it, probably not. In the TW version, they advertised the 10+1 guaranteed draw in the news.

And no new cards yet.

The 10+1 draw hasn't been announced that you get a guaranteed SR, so that's up to you. It should say on the screen that there's a guaranteed SR if that is in effect.

For friend points, probably a good idea to use some and feed any normals you don't have idolized to your pure team people to get their levels up.

Ugh, im crying then, cant do shit at the moment. My luck for drawing good cards have been bad in the normal scouting.
Its like in the middle of a wall and can't do nothing new if I dont spend hearts, I already have all the n cards idolized and all the songs with S. I dont think that feeding my Pure team with new cards are goign to make it any good, im already doing that and they are goods for nothing.

For Kotori's Sweets event, do any of you experienced players feel that it's easy getting the event card?

I'm a average player currently sitting on 23k for Pure team (can't go higher for now...) sigh...

Yep I would also love to know this.

tenton

Pretty sure it should be 5PM for me (PST)

And I don't think it says anywhere but do you think there will be a hour of maintenance before the event?

It'd be 5 pm PST. Except we're not in PST, we're in PDT. So 6 pm. Use a time converter if you're not sure; UTC doesn't change. The notes specifically say the times don't take summer time into account; the US is observing daylight savings. Unless you're in Arizona or Hawaii. But even Arizona has the same time as PDT. :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You'll get more event points the higher you can score, and there will be prizes for ranking higher than others

But I think the most important thing is to try and just get the event card
Only the score of the challenge song matters, at least. But getting C scores is gonna suuuuck.

m0t0k1

Created a count down for the Kotori event untill it is over. Also added to the OP. Event starts at 1am UTC tonight so in about 7,5 hours.

t1402358400z0.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It'd be 5 pm PST. Except we're not in PST, we're in PDT. So 6 pm. Use a time converter if you're not sure; UTC doesn't change. The notes specifically say the times don't take summer time into account; the US is observing daylight savings. Unless you're in Arizona or Hawaii. But even Arizona has the same time as PDT. :p
Well, I live in EDT, but the update always hits at 8pm for me, so I don't know. lol

Yui

It's not really a matter of score or teams, it's mostly about how much time you got. You will probably get the event SR with ease if you always use up your LP (with something like an 8 hour break aka sleep). But if you only play two or three times a day it will be pretty hard.

It's not really a matter of score or teams, it's mostly about how much time you got. You will probably get the event SR with ease if you always use up your LP (with something like an 8 hour break aka sleep). But if you only play two or three times a day it will be pretty hard.

Do you think with 6-8 15 LP songs a day is feasible? I sually play around 7 to 10 songs a day.

inthemyst

Neo Member
It's so awesome to see everyone so pumped for this event. Now I need to go figure out my placements to get the most out of this event. Good luck everyone! :)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Do you think with 6-8 15 LP songs a day is feasible? I sually play around 7 to 10 songs a day.
It depends if they redo the tiers. If it is 16k like Japan, it's going to be close. If it's 12k like the current event, then you should be fine.

The challenge, if you want to call it that, is whether you can stay in the top 6000. I'm going to see how much money people decide to spend and see how that turns out. If there are already 6k crazy people spending thousands on this game, then there's really no point in trying for the second card. lol

I GOT MY FIRST R MAKI! YAY!
Its a cool though and I need pures :(

It depends if they redo the tiers. If it is 16k like Japan, it's going to be close. If it's 12k like the current event, then you should be fine.

The challenge, if you want to call it that, is whether you can stay in the top 6000. I'm going to see how much money people decide to spend and see how that turns out. If there are already 6k crazy people spending thousands on this game, then there's really no point in trying for the second card. lol

Im sure I can't do that with the team I have. Although right now im in 7400 for the day. Was usually 4000 last week.

But thanks for the info :) Hope is 12k

Yui

Well, even if it is something like 12k it will be pretty close with 10 songs a day. At least in my opinion. But it will probably work out with some level ups considering our ranks are relatively low.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, even if it is something like 12k it will be pretty close with 10 songs a day. At least in my opinion. But it will probably work out with some level ups considering our ranks are relatively low.
I think I'm fucked since I leveled up so fast. lol

Yui

Then I REALLY hope is 12k lol
But please remember that's just a guess and I "calculated" this guess with the normal version of the event song in mind and my guess of the points we will get from it.

So the best thing would be if you just play the first day of the event, look at your points and see if it works out with the number of days. ^^

Yui

Do you need to use loveca to get the card twice from the event (is it even possible)?

In the JP version you have to use Love Gems to rank high enough for a second SR, so we will have to see just how crazy people will go in the English version.

And we have to consider what froliq said. They did the first and second event twice in the JP version. But they did it as a celebration for 500.000 players. Since I highly doubt that we will reach this number in the next year we will have to see what they do.

Draxal

Just hit the 30448 mark for my Pure team, and i'm two hard songs away from leveling up, and set my team up for the note distribution. Think i'm set for the event.

holysan

Use this chart:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events
And you probably need to pay to get the second SR. I'm assuming there are already a lot of whales playing the game and they're going to make the event ranking chase pretty competitive.
In the JP version you have to use Love Gems to rank high enough for a second SR, so we will have to see just how crazy people will go in the English version.
Thanks. Looking at the chart, 16k points shouldn’t be hard, since I’m able to play 3 hard songs every 5 hours: 7AM, 12PM, 5PM, 10PM and 1 last song before going to sleep. Dunno if I’ll buy loveca though, spent already more than I wanted.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I mean, I've spent money on the game already, and will again when we get new cards, but even I don't get some of these crazies

You already have idolized URs and whatnot, why bother with idolizing event SRs? Especially when they will probably end up drawing them normally from the premium box once they are added
It's guaranteed, I guess. That and the need to be #1? lol

m0t0k1

I'll probably fail since I'm off to work again Tuesday.

I am kinda in the same boat ill be gone most of the weekend so i need to do the event in 8 days and considering i need more points then in the JPN version means i will have to throw loveca stones at it and play the 8 remaining days at a really high pace.

Draxal

Placement Chart for the song is.

11.5 32 43.25 36.75 24.75 37.5 45.75 30.25 14.75

Put the units with the highest pure rating in the positions with the highest numbers. The only exception would be middle (the 24.75) since you want a unit with your best Pure Increase skill there.

m0t0k1

i am ready for the event :>

Is my placement good?

The note placement looks like this
A B C D E F G H I

So your second strongest and third strongest pure should be placed at C and G and your weakest at the first and last position (a and i ) and you are good to go! Keep your stongest pure a centre for the added leader effect.

beaten trying to line out the letters and gaf don;t even comprehend :(

Placement Chart for the song is.

Put the units with the highest pure rating in the positions with the highest numbers. The only exception would be middle (the 24.75) since you want a unit with your best Pure Increase skill there.
The note placement looks like this

So your second strongest and third strongest pure should be placed at C and G and your weakest at the first and last position (a and i ) and you are good to go! Keep your stongest pure a centre for the added leader effect.
Yeah, that's what I've got. But I wasn't really sure where to put my SR Eli. She has a very high Pure rating, but she isn't the same color... does that matter, or no?

m0t0k1

Yeah, that's what I've got. But I wasn't really sure where to put my SR Eli. She has a very high Pure rating, but she isn't the same color... does that matter, or no?

Yes that does matter on score. I believe that if you had a pure note with a pure girl you get a 1,1 multipliyer for the note somebody correct me if i am wrong.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't dropped any cash in [yet]! :) I hope I can do alright in the event.
Did you just get super lucky using your free 50 stones?

Yes that does matter on score. I believe that if you had a pure note with a pure girl you get a 1,1 multipliyer for the note somebody correct me if i am wrong.
There's the same colour bonus AND the bond bonus, which only applies if you are the same color.

m0t0k1

There's the same colour bonus AND the bond bonus, which only applies if you are the same color.

Man this game! It has so many mathmetical things it is though to keep up how the score works thanks for adding that.

this game is too much

Ah, alright. So I should probably keep her where she is so I can maximize that multiplier?

Yep! I probably should have saved them all for a guaranteed SR pull later on, but I don't have that kind of patience!

m0t0k1

this game is too much

Ah, alright. So I should probably keep her where she is so I can maximize that multiplier?

Yep! I probably should have saved them all for a guaranteed SR pull later on, but I don't have that kind of patience!

All depends on how strong your cool Eli is. You can keep Eri there if she is about the same level as pure as the others. If she is way stronger than an normal pure R you can move her up to one of the more important places. because if she is for example 3000 pure and your normal pure R is 2400 *1.1 = 2640 so then it is no use for the R to be there and use your SR

froliq

That feel when the app crashes when you just started a song. I just need 17 more points for the SR Honoka now. That last day stretch, I got about 2000 points today.

m0t0k1

That feel when the app crashes when you just started a song. I just need 17 more points for the SR Honoka now. That last day stretch, I got about 2000 points today.

Nice :D no need to use stones now its just 2 normal songs. 2 more hours to get the SR. I also quited directly after getting her no way i am going to get higher on the ranking anyway.

Btw does anybody else have to laugh at every Nico solo? Her voice is so bad in a good way that i just have to laugh.

All depends on how strong your cool Eli is. You can keep Eri there if she is about the same level as pure as the others. If she is way stronger than an normal pure R you can move her up to one of the more important places. because if she is for example 3000 pure and your normal pure R is 2400 *1.1 = 2640 so then it is no use for the R to be there and use your SR
Yeah, she's definitely above 3k and my Pure Maki is about 2.3k, so I may switch those two around.

Nico is love, you shut your mouth!
But her voice is so goofy!

Here's my team for the event. Wish I played more so I can level some of these cards up.

http://i.picpar.com/ykN.png[img][/QUOTE]
Pure Eli at level 40 isn't very good, so don't worry about her as much.

tenton

Here's my team for the event. Wish I played more so I can level some of these cards up.

ykN.png

I know it's early in the life of the game and it's probably better for team attribute score, but seeing 2 of the same UR not idolized makes me want to take your gaming privileges away. :p

(not that I'm jealous because I only have one of those URs or anything like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom