• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenton

Why not just use them. You could get rares.

This. Especially the Japanese version, since there's another 9 Rs you can get. I have all except the new Nozomi R transformed (only have one of her); they're in the Bokura wa Ima no Naka de costumes when transformed.

inthemyst

Neo Member
Oh, I was planning on using them but I was so focused on grinding the past few months that I completely forgot to redeem them. I would just pop in, get the free daily card, and then go back to grinding.

And now it's just snowballed to the point I'm scared of having 300 fodder cards and not enough Rs to feed them to.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Used 1000 fp on jp version and got two cool Umis that I needed to idolize. Used 1000 on eng version and got one smile Umi and a cool Maki. Today has been a good day for Umi. Still in desperate need of pure cards though.

Jintor

Wow lol those three note clusters at the end of love and peace are exhausting

OH MY GOD THE CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP-CLAPCLAP IN WONDERFUL RUSH MURDERS HOMG

Wow lol those three note clusters at the end of love and peace are exhausting

OH MY GOD THE CLAP-CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP-CLAPCLAP IN WONDERFUL RUSH MURDERS HOMG

The ones in Woderful rush are pretty easy when you get the pattern, becuase it goes really well with the flow of the whole song.

Love and Peace rhythm is bollocks though.

Safs, look! Two in a day!

acQFwPJ.png
Nb0H8DA.png

Paprikka

Well I just found the true hardest thing to hit in this game, the dang pause button. Had someone try to ask me something in the middle of a song so I went to hit the pause button only to have it not register. Kept trying until I failed cause I wasn't thinking about the song.

Or is this just cause of my fat thumbs? It's just so tiny.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well only Yui/Mio match real well with Honoka/Umi anyway, but I only watched S1 of K-On so idk
Honoka is not ditzy enough!

And I suppose Eli is Mugi. But really, Hakago Tea Time would pretty much crush Muse...
(I really need to get more K-On Gaf people here lol)

Reknoc

Yuyu no change or whatever took way too long for me to FC it but finally got it, followed it up with a FC of Snow Helation.

Not getting rares in fp draws now :( did at least get the last N I needed to idolise.

Chariot

Honoka is not ditzy enough!

And I suppose Eli is Mugi. But really, Hakago Tea Time would pretty much crush Muse...
(I really need to get more K-On Gaf people here lol)
No, no. Mugis maintraits are that she is nice and rich. So she is combination of Kotori or Hanayo, Maki and Eli. But that doesn't even matter. Love Live isn't K-On. We should calm down and remember that those are just anime
Love Live is better, bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom