• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about scouting/post-song recruits: Sometimes they come in at like level 6-7. Is that random? Or does playing songs on high difficulties lead to higher level scouts? I'm debating whether I want to just play tons of Easy songs to get tons of extra fodder or if it wouldn't be worth it and just play Hard or sometimes Normal to get those rewards.

Nico is love, you shut your mouth!

Nico is best!

j94zt5l.gif

m0t0k1

Question about scouting/post-song recruits: Sometimes they come in at like level 6-7. Is that random? Or does playing songs on high difficulties lead to higher level scouts? I'm debating whether I want to just play tons of Easy songs to get tons of extra fodder or if it wouldn't be worth it and just play Hard or sometimes Normal to get those rewards.

I don't really know but i guess getting a higher rank buttons is likely of it being a high level card. I shall try to notice next time i play.

C'mon, it's hard to sing with that faked voice. Especially when it comes time to hit the high notes.

Of course it is hard to hit high notes when having a funny voice.I never say i cant listen to it because her voice is unbearable her voice is just hilarious it fits her character and i guess that is what she is aiming for too. Because she likes to do those goofy voices look at the Future Card Buddyfight ending. its all in good fun for both her and me.

So it starts in about 3 and a half hours if I'm not mistaken?

t1402358400z0.png

3 hours and 24 min when the timer hits 10 days the event starts.

tenton

I don't really know but i guess getting a higher rank buttons is likely of it being a high level card. I shall try to notice next time i play.

Of course it is hard to hit high notes when having a funny voice.I never say i cant listen to it because her voice is unbearable her voice is just hilarious it fits her character and i guess that is what she is aiming for too. Because she likes to do those goofy voices look at the Future Card Buddyfight ending. its all in good fun for both her and me.

t1402358400z0.png

3 hours and 24 min when the timer hits 10 days the event starts.

But the event STARTS at 1am UTC, not 12am. Updates typically hit at 12am (and there could be one this time too, but it might be maintenance until 1am UTC)

m0t0k1

But the event STARTS at 1am UTC, not 12am. Updates typically hit at 12am (and there could be one this time too, but it might be maintenance until 1am UTC)

Did you account for summer time? its now 21.43 in London +3,15 makes it 1am right?

Fun Fact: I've played Aishiteru Banzai! on normal and hard four times each. I've Full Combo'd it on Hard, but can't do it on Normal for some reason.

tenton

Did you account for summer time? its now 21.43 in London +3,15 makes it 1am right?

1am London != 1am UTC during summer time. In fact, the notes specifically say that summertime is NOT taken into account on their time list. So their time list for each city is wrong.

tenton

It's the level. Harder levels give you a card that's a higher level.

m0t0k1

1am London != 1am UTC during summer time. In fact, the notes specifically say that summertime is NOT taken into account on their time list. So their time list for each city is wrong.

Yeah i have forgotten that you are completly right at not counting the summer time. So the event starts in 4 hours.

fek

I didn't like Nico's VA very much in Milky Holmes, she was getting popular but I didn't really understand her appeal, and it was the opposite with Umi's VA, loved her as Sharo and her singing too.
After getting into Love Live I have to admit I fell in love with Soramaru's work, she does a great job as Nico.

Chariot

Well, this thread escalated pretty quickly.

What? I just want to hit some Idols to get my money and experience. It's for their best and their development.

I also had a breaktrough. Still feeling kinda sick (3D movies are killing me), but somehow getting trough xml is easier that way. Tomorrow I may be able to improve the page the way I want and not sink in despair anymore. And after that I will optimize my code, because it's kinda shitty (thats SOMETHING I could salvage from this). And then I can finally get back to the add the other stuff I have in mind.

And I chim in for the Anti-Nico fraction, although I have to say hair-down-nico is incredible.

Chariot

I didn't know you were so abusive.
I'm not. It's their fault for having bodys.
Nah, I love my Idols, except the ones I feed to the others or sell into slavery.

Needs to be linked in OP. Calling Modot
Ah, no, poor M0t0k tried to keep up with my new stuff and changing urls. Better wait, until I'm finished with the core structure.

Also: keep the lewd stuff coming, need to stay awake until the event begins...!

m0t0k1

What? I just want to hit some Idols to get my money and experience. It's for their best and their development.

I also had a breaktrough. Still feeling kinda sick (3D movies are killing me), but somehow getting trough xml is easier that way. Tomorrow I may be able to improve the page the way I want and not sink in despair anymore. And after that I will optimize my code, because it's kinda shitty (thats SOMETHING I could salvage from this). And then I can finally get back to the add the other stuff I have in mind.

And I chim in for the Anti-Nico fraction, although I have to say hair-down-nico is increible.
I used to be like that 3d really wrecked me. But after getting a 3ds I got used to it. Now I can watch movies with ease. Will add that link tomorrow to the op its time for sleep.

Kumubou

I know it's early in the life of the game and it's probably better for team attribute score, but seeing 2 of the same UR not idolized makes me want to take your gaming privileges away. :p

(not that I'm jealous because I only have one of those URs or anything like that)
It's almost certainly better, SRs and URs of even the wrong type smoke the lower ranked cards. It's not like he can't transform them later once you've grinded enough SR/URs.

Chariot

I used to be like that 3d really wrecked me. But after getting a 3ds I got used to it. Now I can watch movies with ease. Will add that link tomorrow to the op its time for sleep.
I don't wanna. The effects are nice and all, but its really annoying to have two glasses. Hopefully there will be a technique in the future that allows 3D without glasses.
And you don't have to add links yet, since I will work this weekend at the core structure. Things could change.

-- Stuff that actually works right now --

Until then here all the stuff that is more or less finished and works:
LP-Timer, Library (important gameplay stats with search and order functions), Card Overview, Datasheet (best use with the Library, since it gets Sheets by ID) and Idolpriests for IDs and names.
Teambuilder used to work, but thats the page where I actually experiment on, so its not working right now. Will add songs and guest center anyway.
Oh my!

m0t0k1

I don't wanna. The effects are nice and all, but its really annoying to have two glasses. Hopefully there will be a technique in the future that allows 3D without glasses.
And you don't have to add links yet, since I will work this weekend at the core structure. Things could change.

-- Stuff that actually works right now --

Until then here all the stuff that is more or less finished and works:
LP-Timer, Library (important gameplay stats with search and order functions), Card Overview, Datasheet (best use with the Library, since it gets Sheets by ID) and Idolpriests for IDs and names.
Teambuilder used to work, but thats the page where I actually experiment on, so its not working right now. Will add songs and guest center anyway.Oh my!
Lol I am on mobile now first need to kill all these annoying mosquitoes before I can sleep in peace but yeah 3ds is glassless but the shutter techniques work kind of the same. And I will add the things that work tommorow and remove the idol vote for now since that ain't working. No worries the op will keep evolving I can add and take away :p

Hugstable

Banned
Whats your ingame name?
I would like to add you to the db-list

My ingame name should be the same as my Username here: Hugstable.

How do you guys get more Love Gems/Loveca? I only got like 15 and I saw something about 50 free stones. This game is too much fun, been letting my LP get back up for the event while I play some Mario Kart and Kirby TD.

Chariot

C'mon guys, pls don't make this thread creepy/nsfw/locked
You're right. Better cencor this stuff.

No worries the op will keep evolving I can add and take away :p
A good man, right here!

How do you guys get more Love Gems/Loveca? I only got like 15 and I saw something about 50 free stones. This game is too much fun, been letting my LP get back up for the event while I play some Mario Kart and Kirby TD.
Get the Rank Rewards, Bond Idols, Log in every day, every few days you get one Lovecas stone and play hard songs a mere 100 times.

Hugstable

Banned
haha oh well.

Event is almost here! Less than an hour!

I thought it was 2 hours haha.

Edit: Also is the profile in this game able to go from phone to phone? I'm switching my brother my Nexus 5 for his Note 3 sometime tomorrow, I hope I don't lose all my progress :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom