• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
lol

Eli has the best idle responses too.

Indeed

Bn4lnVVCYAAeBMe.jpg:orig

Best girl <3

Mokoi

Banned
Small complaint, but I wish the English version gets that cool curtain effect that the jp one has. When you idolize an idol.

Yui

Wait, that means it is only 10 days? To get to 16k?!

I'm pretty sure they changed the required amount of points. Or am I missing the event reward list? They also added the Alpaca which wasn't in the original event so no worries until we see the reward list.

Small complaint, but I wish the English version gets that cool curtain effect that the jp one has. When you idolize an idol.

That's part of the 2.0 update so we will get it eventually.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm pretty sure they changed the rquired amount of points. Or am I missing the event reward list? They also added the Alpaca which wasn't in the original event so no worries until we see the reward list.
Ah, I'm just basing it off of the JP event. The TW event seem to have similar tiers, but I haven't gone into it recently to check.

Yui

Ah, I'm just basing it off of the JP event. The TW event seem to have similar tiers, but I haven't gone into it recently to check.

The TW event can use the same tiers since it had no delays afaik. The English version has to make up for the lost time I guess. So they will cut 3 days on the first event and probably another 3 on the second one and are kinda back on track.

Jintor

Full Combo'd Love and Peace Hard on the third try. Aww yis.

Not too difficult really... still think the hard bit is the triples at the end, shit is just flying at you and it's tricky to keep in mind what's what.

Am I doing something wrong?
So I made a (mainly) green team and set it as my main formation. But it still took Team A (red team) into the song I played.

Jintor

So I made a (mainly) green team and set it as my main formation. But it still took Team A (red team) into the song I played.

You select the team when you enter the song. Main just determines who you send out over the interwebs

Reknoc

You need to select the team before you play the song. Main team will only ever be default the first song you play after restarting the app, after that it's just whatever you chose last.

Rahk

Full Combo'd Love and Peace Hard on the third try. Aww yis.

Not too difficult really... still think the hard bit is the triples at the end, shit is just flying at you and it's tricky to keep in mind what's what.
I had more difficulty full comboing this and Wonderful Rush on Normal.

Damn Normal.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I only have 2 Pures OTL

Might use 50 gems when the even starts and hope for the best >_>

holysan

Was able to score enough points to get S-Rank on Mermaid Festa and baby maybe Koi no Button right before the maintenance. Puh.

Chariot

I was right on plan. Showering, then grabbing the phone and getting 15 LP in that moment. Played the game halfnaked and finished the song a minute before maintenance. And now onward to university. Maintenance will be finished as soon as my class ends. Everything is going according to keikaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom