• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Spent 5 gems and got a pure. Hanayo again though. Sure would've been nice to get someone else since I already idolized this one.

tenton

So before this starts, a summary, how do yout the even points to get the card, playing lots of 15 LP songs every day, or only playing the event song lots of times?

You play all the songs to get the event tokens (for this event, "macrons" (sic) ). You get a minor amount of event points in collecting the tokens (1 pt for 1 token). You then use the tokens to play the event song to get a lot of event points. You don't use LP to play the event song, you can only use tokens.

It's most efficient to play 15 LP hard songs as much as possible to collect the tokens, because it's 16 tokens for 15 LP. Every other type of song will give you 1 token for 1 LP (e.g. a 10 LP song only nets 10 tokens, a 12 LP song only gets you 12 tokens).

tenton

Spent 5 gems and got a pure. Hanayo again though. Sure would've been nice to get someone else since I already idolized this one.

I'd say use Hanayo to level up the idolized skill level, but pure is pretty much only healing, so that's not a good idea. Use her to level up another pure R (if you match skills, that will still level up the skill) that you have, Rs are worth more XPs than Ns.

You play all the songs to get the event tokens (for this event, "macrons" (sic) ). You get a minor amount of event points in collecting the tokens (1 pt for 1 token). You then use the tokens to play the event song to get a lot of event points. You don't use LP to play the event song, you can only use tokens.

It's most efficient to play 15 LP hard songs as much as possible to collect the tokens, because it's 16 tokens for 15 LP. Every other type of song will give you 1 token for 1 LP (e.g. a 10 LP song only nets 10 tokens, a 12 LP song only gets you 12 tokens).

SO you need to get 15k tokens to get the card :O

Hugstable

Banned
OMG I just Full Comboed Yujo No-Change on hard on my first try with the song on that difficulty. I somehow adapted to some of those faster notes really quick, man that was exciting.

tenton

SO you need to get 15k tokens to get the card :O

First off, we shouldn't use the JP event's tiers amount for the EN event (different length for the event).

Second, the event song gives you WAY more event points than collecting tokens do. S ranking and S comboing the event song (45 tokens) will net you 233 event points.

I foolishly thought the event started and blew 15 LP on Mermaid Festa.

Also, I don't think the targets match up with the beat on that one part of the song. I call BS.

tenton

When the event starts, you'll have another set of songs to pick from (the event songs will be immediately available and you'll need to download them). There might be a download when you first launch the app once the event has started.

Hugstable

Banned
Should I be waiting til the event to start using my Friend Points and Love gems? I haven't used either before so I got a bit saved up on FP but only 20 gems, and I'm thinking I might use one as my LP probably won't be filled up back in time for start of the event

tenton

Should I be waiting til the event to start using my Friend Points and Love gems? I haven't used either before so I got a bit saved up on FP but only 20 gems, and I'm thinking I might use one as my LP probably won't be filled up back in time for start of the event

Up to you, but I would, of course, exhaust all the LP you do have by the time the event starts before using any gems. Friend point usage would be for making a better team/strengthening your teams; you can do that at any time.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Mokoi

Banned
Should I be happy about this draw?

fKaeNGTl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom