• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Bo7cRgpCYAErj2m.jpg:large

SR NICO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Draxal

Nobody is spending anything in the top. If they were three hard songs away from a level up, they could have done six hard songs by now which can do 2 event songs at hard and that would be around 600, which is the highest ranking so far.

Im so happy right now after that heart attack I nearly had lol
Just did ashiteru banzai in hard (is my jam to get all tha macarons) and get my first B on hard song becuase my smile team is now 25k. Thanks Nico SR!

And my Pure is now 22k without leveling too much thanks to my new Pure Rs and an Idolice pure Honoka, so much better than when it was only 18k before the draw.

Going to sleep and put my alarm clock to 7:35 am to play lol

SR NICO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The same as the one i got man. We are bros!
Lol we even had the same amount of hearts before the draw!

Mokoi

Banned
Aaah, everyone here getting SRs made me decide to do the 10+1 pull as well. I was so nervous about getting an SR I didn't even watch as the envelopes came out! Buuuut....

http://i.imgur.com/WdBqKhs.jpg[/img

It's a pure! And I can also idolize my pure Rin and my pure team is now all pure rares and a SR. Nozomi is still following me everywhere, though. D:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YQj6oKQ.gif
I hate you so much for getting Nozomi.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I got Nozomi and Eli SRs :p

Put the SR Pure Nozomi as my main leader for now to help some of you that I have added. Again, damn this friend limit.

fek

I only got Rs when I did my 10+1 pull.
Then I used the 20 or so gems I had left and only got Rs too.
When I started the jp version I only got Rs too. That's why I started saving everything I could there, at least I will be able to do the next guaranteed SR pull when it's up.

Noxie

Neo Member
I hate you so much for getting Nozomi.

I wish I could you my luck with getting her! She was the only one I had rares of all types for until this draw, and with that smile I just got they're now also all idolized. And now she is my first SR. Nozomi seems to love me a lot more than the others.

JoeFu

Banned
I'm tempted to dump the 50 bucks for 80 whatever lovestones just so I can draw 2 more times.

I see how they get you........................

Mokoi

Banned
I tried to buy some love gems, but it was canceled because it was labeled as a high risk purchase or something. Whats up with that? Its like they don't want my money.

Stark

Banned
Contemplating buying 50 gems now. >>

I'm going pretty okay on Normal for the event song, I guess I'll try hard next.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Isn't the guaranteed +1 SR a long time from now? I need a stronger team now for event time!

tenton

I guess? The Taiwan game had theirs the same day the event went live, but it is being managed by a different company, so that may be why.

Yeah, the TW game seems to be separate from the JP and "overseas" version. So they don't play by the same rules and don't have the syncing issues that allegedly was the cause for the event delay.

seriously though I wonder what would happen if you did a 10+1

Super crazy good pull? Or karma catches up and you get all Rares... of Nozomi!
I'd probably get idols that aren't in this version yet.

But I'd gladly drown in Nozomi! <3333

omg, I used my last 5 love gems for a 1 pull and I got another Honoka smile. FML
Hahaha, guess someone needs to get the bad luck here, huh?

Very sorry to hear that ;_;

Hugstable

Banned
Yay just got my Note 3 and my fears have been quenched about losing my data. So glad they built a transfer data feature into the android version of the game! Gonna thank the devs by buying 1 LoveCa for a dollar since I only have 20 right now and want to use them to get 4 draws, but I have no LP so I need to refill -_-

Decided to use the 11 love gem recruit for the event and grabbed an SR! Time to join the SR club!

Screenshot_2014-05-30-22-17-191_zps08fbeb3e.png

Was also able to idolize 4 rares in that batch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom