• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

9sQngfc.gif

Non Non Biyori gifs? I approve

chrono01

Is it better to save as many Macaroons as you can for the higher difficult, or use them on the Easy difficult of the Event song?

tenton

So do I spend my macarons to play the new song in hard? Does spending them take them away from you to get the gifts from the rewards table?

Macarons are worthless after the event is over. You're supposed to use them to play the event songs. The event songs are the only way to really climb that reward tree.

chrono01

Consult the handy dandy chart. http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

Spend to maximize what you are able to consistently do (based on your skill with the event song and your best Pure team).
Thanks. I might try Normal first just to get a feel for the song, and then try Hard afterwards. It seems like Hard is the way to go, if you have a great Pure team.

I'll see how I can handle Normal and then go from there.

FUCK Sweet & Sweet Holiday is pretty rough midway through on hard with short hold notes and wacky same time double notes. lol

Still managed to get an A in score, at least. Only a C in combo. :(

I did pull a SR Nico just before, though. :) I don't like her but SR is SR!

JoeFu

Banned
I've full combo'd the song many times on the TW one, but messed up on some easy part just now in the ENG version. I hate when I do stuff like that.

chrono01

FUCK Sweet & Sweet Holiday is pretty rough midway through on hard with short hold notes and wacky same time double notes. lol

Still managed to get an A in score, at least. Only a C in combo. :(

I did pull a SR Nico just before, though. :) I don't like her but SR is SR!
Yeah, I thought I could jump right into Hard, since I've had a lot of practice with the other songs. I was doing well in the beginning, and then the middle hit. O_O I still managed to do decently, though.

Will try Normal when I get enough Macaroons again.

MSMrRound

For the event song, I'm torn between attempting on normal and hard, since I heard normal=hard, hard=extreme for event songs.

How difficult do you guys find the song?

For event song (Hard), is it comparable to Mermaid Festa Vol 1 Hard or worse (or if there are other better examples?)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
SO I DI A FUCKING DRAW AND THE GAME HANGED AND ERASED MY LOVE CAS BUT DIDNT GIVE ANY IDOLS
FUCK THIS GAME FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.
I just lost 50 cas for nothing. :(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
SO I DI A FUCKING DRAW AND THE GAME HANGED AND ERASED MY LOVE CAS BUT DIDNT GIVE ANY IDOLS
FUCK THIS GAME FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.
I just lost 50 cas for nothing. :(
Other -> Support

I'm sure they'll help you out, and do it quick! :)

Yeah, I thought I could jump right into Hard, since I've had a lot of practice with the other songs. I was doing well in the beginning, and then the middle hit. O_O I still managed to do decently, though.

Will try Normal when I get enough Macaroons again.
It was crazy, and scary. ;_;

Omg, just went to the idol page, didnt say I had new ones, but they were all there and also a SR Smile Nico.
Thank god. I couldnt go to sleep like this.
Truly moment of absolute despair there.

chrono01

For the event song, I'm torn between attempting on normal and hard, since I heard normal=hard, hard=extreme for event songs.

How difficult do you guys find the song?

For event song (Hard), is it comparable to Mermaid Festa Vol 1 Hard or worse (or if there are other better examples?)
For me, it's a lot worse than Mermaid Festa. I might need some more practice, so I can't say for sure.

I will say, however, that my initial impression of it makes me believe it's more challenging.

Im looking now and seems like a good draw, an SR smile Nico for the future, and 2 Pure Konakas (I already had one, so I used one of them to idolize it). Lots of other pures to make my pure team good now and 2 Cool Makis im going to idolize now.

tenton

You can't see your friends list on the event ranks... bit of an oversight...

That'll come in an update. JP version can do it now, but that wasn't always the case.

Not this song, not early on. That's a more recent development in the JP version. And funny enough, the current JP event, the song isn't all that hard, relatively speaking.

Noxie

Neo Member
Aaah, everyone here getting SRs made me decide to do the 10+1 pull as well. I was so nervous about getting an SR I didn't even watch as the envelopes came out! Buuuut....

It's a pure! And I can also idolize my pure Rin and my pure team is now all pure rares and a SR. Nozomi is still following me everywhere, though. D:

MSMrRound

So it's more recommended to go for the "Hard" version of the event song, even though I'm only a average player?

Wow...those people in the lead...I wonder how much are they spending...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Congrats guy! Today has been a good day for most of us. Sorry phoenix :<

I'm too scared too watch for the envelopes lol. I always seem to not get anything good when I watch the animation

tenton

So it's more recommended to go for the "Hard" version of the event song, even though I'm only a average player?

Wow...those people in the lead...I wonder how much are they spending...

Consult the link I posted above. You can try to figure out your most efficient difficulty level after a few plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom