• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumubou

This thread has a terrible effective group dynamic. Luckily we're seperated by the internet, otherwise we would be doing crack within a week, just because someone dared another one to start smoking a normal cigarette.
I'm convinced that most people in this thread would be/are terrible gamblers (if they're not already broke from buying loveca stones).

Mazre

Howdy Love Live GAF.

Thread roped me into checking this out and have been playing since Friday evening. Definitely addicting in that Ouendan/EBA fashion. Sitting at rank 18 with say 80% idolized N crew. Have 3 R's: Smile Maki (freebie starter), Pure Kotori (second daily free regular scout!), and Cool Nozomi (from scouting ticket).

Chariot

Howdy Love Live GAF.

Thread roped me into checking this out and have been playing since Friday evening. Definitely addicting in that Ouendan/EBA fashion. Sitting at rank 18 with say 80% idolized N crew. Have 3 R's: Smile Maki (freebie starter), Pure Kotori (second daily free regular scout!), and Cool Nozomi (from scouting ticket).
Welcome. :)
Don't turn into the poor dwarf in you avatar. Just stay away from Aytrial and you should be good.

Aytrial

Welcome. :)
Don't turn into the poor dwarf in you avatar. Just stay away from Aytrial and you should be good.

p1WSk61.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
I think that's what I want, thanks. They're pretty obnoxious and usually obscure the hold notes up until the last second.

Yeah I had to get rid of that also. I ended up losing focus on some of the incoming notes because of it and kept missing alot. Glad the option to turn them off is there.

Gridman

Neo Member
Time goes by so fast while playing this game. I blew through my LP in 30 minutes before work this morning and it felt like only a few minutes passed by. Need to keep it up so I can get the event card. Basically, just need to do one more draw to see if I pull another decent Pure card. All the extra points help. Don't give up.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
http://youtu.be/l9eZUJusDGw

Video link for sweet holiday hard. The part around 1:30 is tricky but if I analyze this long enough I should be able to get it down. It would be easier if the note scroll speed either wasn't so slow or the interface wasn't so clustered.

Also, this event has made me realize (more than usual) that there's no chance you're going to break into the higher ranks unless you spend love stones to revitalize your lp gauge. Basically it's a "who has more money event". Blegh.

Oh well, as long as I get the kotori card, I will be satisfied.

Hugstable

Banned
http://youtu.be/l9eZUJusDGw

Video link for sweet holiday hard. The part around 1:30 is tricky but if I analyze this long enough I should be able to get it down. It would be easier if the note scroll speed either wasn't so slow or the interface wasn't so clustered.

It took me a few tries to finally realize they were 2 double taps coming in, instead of 4 star notes. The ones at 1:30-1:34 still throw me off though as they switch it up more. It doesn't take too long to get used to the note speed on the song, it just sucks that if you fail you lose those 45 macaroons, but you need to fail once or so just to get used to it. Watching the video before hand would've probably helped me more when I originally started this song, I failed it like 3 times.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
It took me a few tries to finally realize they were 2 double taps coming in, instead of 4 star notes. The ones at 1:30-1:34 still throw me off though as they switch it up more. It doesn't take too long to get used to the note speed on the song, it just sucks that if you fail you lose those 45 macaroons, but you need to fail once or so just to get used to it. Watching the video before hand would've probably helped me more when I originally started this song, I failed it like 3 times.

I have never failed a song while playing this game ._. , too much rhythm gaming in my blood. That video is gret for practice though, i've been tapping away on the full screen as if it were the game and I think I got the tricky part down. Now I just need my lp to be restored lol.

Been getting some real shit pulls as well, the past 3 honor pickups have all been dupes (basically already idolized) and nothing good in normal scouting after the past 20 something draws.

Hugstable

Banned
So who is highest on the leader board for the event? I saw mokoi in the 40s.

I'm back in the 500s again, got 10 minutes til I have 15LP to do one more hard song and rank up, plus I got 160 Macaroons ready to go to play event hard, which should also help me rank again from all the exp. I wanna get my spot back into the 300s!!!

Hugstable

Banned
Ok, this is getting annoying. Crash after crash, and 3k-4k fp wasted and not 1 single rare.

Damn now that is the true definition of despair! You'd think after spending all that much you would atleast get one rare out of over 30-40 different cards. :(

Edit: Dang just realized this topic is already on page 41 and has over 4000 posts!

Hugstable

Banned
Maki and Rin make a good pair, I would like another Maki/Rin song like Beat in Angel

Which episode is that? Maki and Rin are my 2 favorites and I didn't know they had a song together til now! I need to start marathoning this show more next time I need to recharge my LP, especially today that I have alot more free time.

Not made by me, but it's always been my favorite Love Live gif:
iXuLRMc0ImGfp.gif

That expression was priceless. I think they used it twice, and it still cracked me up the second time when it came outta nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom