• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
During a Special Practice, the EXP of the 2nd idol is completely lost right?
I just got a 2nd pure R Kotori and I'm considering using her as is to improve my current pure team but if I level her up, all her EXP will be lost when I'll eventually idolize the 1st Kotori with her?
It seems like a waste to level up 2 identical cards. :-(

While I was in Japan it was the run up to the second series and let me tell you, it was everywhere. In face it was too much and I was starting to get a bit sick from hearing the same songs over and over again.

*goes back to grinding Banzai for macaroons*

Didn't hear anything when I was there. Or maybe I just blocked it out :p

There were lots of goods for sale though. They even had Love Live figures on display in one of the IM@S stores.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

There were lots of goods for sale though. They even had Love Live figures on display in one of the IM@S stores.
I think I saw at least one Love Live figure in every arcade I went past. Wish I knew about the iM@S store. Well there's always next time.

m0t0k1

Rhythm games trances are the best trances. Too bad Love Live is not hard enough (yet) for this to happen to me. Can't wait to try expert!

I'm a little ashamed to admit that one of the first things I did after arriving in Japan was to go to Akihabara. :-/

You dont have to be ashamed of that. Everybody has its own personal taste and things they love. I grew up on martial arts like karate en judo etc so i want to know how they practice it over there. After i got older i discovered anime and stuff :p. If i had to visit japan for business and only had 1 day i would probably also visit Aki first to take some souvenirs with me :)

iM@S got S2. In the form of Puchimas S2!

I do love puchis but for some reason i prefer S1 over S2 because it felt it had more of a story then S2 where they just live their daily lives.

Man there is an Im@s store i have to take note? Is it in Aki? I only knew there was a yearly imas museum in Osaka.

To get my comment less off topic. I am at 600 points in the competition so that means i am ahead of the schedule to reach 11000 since i have not used any macarons.

Man there is an Im@s store i have to take note? Is it in Aki? I only knew there was a yearly imas museum in Osaka.

There was one in both Namco arcades I went to. One in Nipponbashi in Osaka and one on the second floor of the arcade in Nakano Broadway.

Check them pics I posted above. The first half got pics of the Osaka one and the second half Nakano.

Well in my half asleep daze I missed some macaroons. Oh well, it's more than I would have had if I continued to sleep. I hope I don't start dreaming of punching idols in the face.

StayDead

In response to something earliar. I don't think the original iM@S girls are going anywhere. Just they'll expand with with more of the Cindarella girls/others now which is good.

More iD0LS = more gOODNESS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
In response to something earliar. I don't think the original iM@S girls are going anywhere. Just they'll expand with with more of the Cindarella girls/others now which is good.

More iD0LS = more gOODNESS.
The problem is with so many cinderella girls that people will have their favourites left out. If those poll results are anything to go by none of the ones I marked as ones to look out for will be in the show. That's just awful.

m0t0k1

There was one in both Namco arcades I went to. One in Nipponbashi in Osaka and one on the second floor of the arcade in Nakano Broadway.

Check them pics I posted above. The first half got pics of the Osaka one and the second half Nakano.

Yeah i will check those pics out thanks for posting :)

Chariot

Honoka is among the worst though

how

how does this happen
Welp, time, to update the ftl picture

iRSx9woEDRt6W.png

Ugh, I woke up this morning with the love live alarm to play (I went to bed yesterday at 6am also becuase of the game) and I fucked up 3 times ashiteru banzai! and thats my always full combo jam. I even missed one macaron in one of the songs.

My head said touch now, but my fingers worked like slow motion. What a horrible performance.

Yui

I changed my name to "Yui@GAF" if the list is still a thing.

@Event: I have yet to really start spending those tokens, so I dont really know my rank but I'm sitting at rank 52 for the song ranking, that's something I guess.

Chariot

Lol there still needs to be a part where somebody wakes up in the middle of the night just to miss a lot of notes and mascots and cry themself to sleep again.
I can't fit that in one picutre. This is stuff for a new comic. We could do something with the S2 training episode where they have their blockades :D

Draxal

at my current place on the leaderboards, i'm probably gonna have to spend some loveca on LP to get Kotori D:

People aren't going to gem en masse closer till the end. They'll be a bit higher leveled by then and will gain more lp per gem and know what the completion is like.

Jintor

There any point to keeping my two-star Ns now that I have a full complement of idols with hella high power in all categories?

I'm at 44 hearts. I'm really considering just dropping the 3€ to get the full 50. Is that guaranteed SR thing happening or not?

Event song is kind of a fucker, those short holds are holding me from that sweet sweet FC.

Chariot

This thread has a terrible effective group dynamic. Luckily we're seperated by the internet, otherwise we would be doing crack within a week, just because someone dared another one to start smoking a normal cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom