• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafer

m0t0k1

Wow the compression looks horrible in that gif though. So much so I'd be tempted to remake it.

Do it!!! Its mostly thanks to the shitty quality of Tokyo MX.
LOVE_LIVE_2.gif

Hugstable

Banned
It's not on the anime. It's one of the new daily songs in JP version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuOQj5q66o0

Thanks for the link to the song, after 2 listens it has already become my favorite Love Live song. Maki's singing is just so good, and mixed with Rin it's a pefect catchy combo. How long did it take for more new songs to get into the Japanese version? I'm Rank 26 and I'm wondering when the next song unlock is gonna be.

Kumubou

Just found this on a Japanese blog in search of some gifs. This has to be photoshopped right?!!! RIGHT!!!!

U9V1XPH.jpg
There's roughly a 0.00000000000000000001% chance of that happening. Even then, I suspect that the RNG the server uses isn't truly random (as must random sequences used by computers are not), and that it would actually be impossible even given a google draws (and I mean that as the number, not the value of the company).

raven777

Thanks for the link to the song, after 2 listens it has already become my favorite Love Live song. Maki's singing is just so good, and mixed with Rin it's a pefect catchy combo. How long did it take for more new songs to get into the Japanese version? I'm Rank 26 and I'm wondering when the next song unlock is gonna be.

well that specific song is daily song, so you level doesn't matter.
As for unlocking new songs, it happens every few levels. I am currently on 88 and I still have songs to unlock.

m0t0k1

There's roughly a 0.00000000000000000001% chance of that happening. Even then, I suspect that the RNG the server uses isn't truly random (as must random sequences used by computers are not), and that it would actually be impossible even given a google draws (and I mean that as the number, not the value of the company).

Yeah i thought so too but you gotta believe in the dream right? This is like winning the idols lottery. its even about the same chance as winning the lottery in real life.

ooh i like that kimono nozomi
Safs liking Nozomi? Are you finally coming to your senses?

You keep being in denial, Mr Heaper.
if what you pulled was in your game, it would have cost around $120

that's not lucky

yea thats true. But I just wanted that specific card. It's one of the best looking card in the game, and Eri isn't even my favorite character.
She should be one of your favorites because she's suuuuper pretty! :>

I'd love to have that much Nico. We should be able to trade!
I have nothing to trade
nothing to trade huh

maybe you should spend 50 loveca for a SR
snrk

raven777

I may not have got enough sleep last night

whaaat why S2? I didn't like her much for most of S1

well, her personality changed a lot from S1 to S2. So it's natural for those who didn't like her in S1 to like her in S2, and vice versa I guess. I am not really fan of either of her personalities, I just like her design.
Also, S2 has Tsubasa.

oh yea, I just pre-ordered S2 BD2.

bd2_02a5lu2s.jpg

bd2_02beguxd.jpg

The cover art is gorgeous.

I have no intention of collecting the set. This is probably the only volume I purchase.

OG Loc

I accidentally clicked this thread yesterday and figured what the hell it looks interesting enough I think I will download it. I'm rank 9 or some shit now but I have no idea what I'm doing and I can't stop playing. And I love it. Help me.

I accidentally clicked this thread yesterday and figured what the hell it looks interesting enough I think I will download it. I'm rank 9 or some shit now but I have no idea what I'm doing and I can't stop playing. And I love it. Help me.

Join us! You will soon know despair!

m0t0k1

What do you need help with? the curent event? or how to create a team? we are happy to help.
You actually have a much better chance at winning most lotteries... and if you won the lotto, you could spend all the money you ever wanted on loveca stones!!!

haha yeah i would probably throw some money at this game then. Gotta get an UR somehow.

m0t0k1

Alright how many alpaca must I sacrifice to satan to get this card?

Its an idolized UR so chances are Ultra slim. Saw people on youtube draw for like 10.000 yen in hope to get 2 UR umi's and still havent got it. So i guess you need to make the Alpacas race extinct:p

Hugstable

Banned

Welcome to Love Live! I didn't expect a great Rhythm game and I was never really into the idol stuff before this. But being a huge fan of rhythm games, once I started reading into the thread last week and discovering a deep and fun rhythm game was here similar to EBA and Ouendan, I started playing the game and instantly became addicted fast. Especially once you hit the hard difficulty the note patterns are really fun to play and master, I almost got Full Combo just now in Ashiteru Banzai! but I missed it on the second to last double tap, I missed the rhythm somehow and ended up hitting a good -_-. Also you will learn the despair truly is real.

Alright how many alpaca must I sacrifice to satan to get this card?

Please don't sacrifice me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom