• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started downloading the JP version as well to my android phone. Can't wait to get my guaranteed SR pull! The updates seem to be big since it's taking a while. It could probably also be all those extra songs the english version doesn't have yet.
The update failed on my phone because the internal storage was full. It's like fate is trying to warn me...
I tried moving some big apps (namely, PAD and Love Live EN) to the SD card but it's not very effective. :-/

Mokoi

Banned
The update failed on my phone because the internal storage was full. It's like fate is trying to warn me...
I tried moving some big apps (namely, PAD and Love Live EN) to the SD card but it's not very effective. :-/

Yeah these game take up a lot of space. The EN and JP verizons combined take up about 1.5 Gb of space on my phone.

qbWghUDl.png

My pure team just got stronger.

tenton

I'm going to desperately need the event SR Kotori to compete with the top scoring guys. I'm on the outside of that top 200 Event Song Ranking, looking in with jealous eyes.

Yeah these game take up a lot of space. The EN and JP verizons combined take up about 1.5 Gb of space on my phone.
I moved everything I could on the SD card and the update finally succeeded!
There's only 120MB left of the 2GB internal storage. This is way too close for comfort, I'll have to create a partition on my SD card and move a few more things.
Man... What Love Live can make you do...

On a side note, I absolutely love the main screen music on the JPN version!
Why did they have to remove it from the EN version? D-:

froliq

It's a song that isn't in the english version yet.

EDIT: Well the english one isn't playable either, I'm thinking it got changed later on? I remember reading something like that before.

Yui

I'm going to desperately need the event SR Kotori to compete with the top scoring guys. I'm on the outside of that top 200 Event Song Ranking, looking in with jealous eyes.

Speaking of the event song ranking. I hope that they will remove the 3 cheaters before the event is over... ^^"

Mokoi

Banned
Congrats! :D

Thanks

I moved everything I could on the SD card and the update finally succeeded!
There's only 120MB left of the 2GB internal storage. This is way too close for comfort, I'll have to create a partition on my SD card and move a few more things.
Man... What Love Live can make you do...

It seems that you need pick up a 128GB sd card.

Hugstable

Banned
LP is about to be recharged again in a minute, and with 200 Macaroons on the sidelines, I got a big event song session coming on up.

chrono01

Just a quick question about the save data, I understand the idea behind the "Transfer Code" [to move the data from one device to the next] but in-regards to the actual save data, does sync'ing it to iTunes save that? Like, if [for whatever reason] my game became corrupted, I should be able to restore it from my last iTunes backup, shouldn't I?

Personally, I'd just screenshot [and then save] the Transfer Code for later use, but I hear it's only valid for one time and it expires in a year. :/

elhaym

Just a quick question about the save data, I understand the idea behind the "Transfer Code" [to move the data from one device to the next] but in-regards to the actual save data, does sync'ing it to iTunes save that? Like, if [for whatever reason] my game became corrupted, I should be able to restore it from my last iTunes backup, shouldn't I?

Personally, I'd just screenshot [and then save] the Transfer Code for later use, but I hear it's only valid for one time and it expires in a year. :/

I'm not exactly sure what save data is local actually. I used a transfer code (in the JP version) to move from an Android device to an iPad without a problem. The only thing that ended up happening was that all the story segments were marked as "New," when I had actually already read them.

Also, cross-platform like that required you to use ALL of your Loveca stones - I don't think this restriction applies from Android->Android.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm not exactly sure what save data is local actually. I used a transfer code (in the JP version) to move from an Android device to an iPad without a problem. The only thing that ended up happening was that all the story segments were marked as "New," when I had actually already read them.

Also, cross-platform like that required you to use ALL of your Loveca stones - I don't think this restriction applies from Android->Android.

I can confirm it doesn't apply to Android to Android as I did an Android transfer the other day. Only thing it did for me was make the Side-Stories new again even though I had viewed them. Interesting to know that you are able to transfer the code cross platform like that though.

It seems that you need pick up a 128GB sd card.
If I decided to spend 120$ for Love Live, I'd rather do it on Loveca stones. :p
It's a song that isn't in the english version yet.

EDIT: Well the english one isn't playable either, I'm thinking it got changed later on? I remember reading something like that before.
Well, the EN version used the same main screen song as the JPN version during the 1st day (and maybe the 2nd too). But they changed it for whatever reason.

tenton

I can't comment on the EN version, but when I upgraded my iPad from the iPad 4 to the iPad Air, when I did the restore, I didn't have to use the transfer code. I wrote it down just in case I needed it, but it connected and had all my data just fine. So in theory it should be fine, but I don't know about the EN version and I did a backup right before I restored to the new device. Write down the code somewhere just to be safe.

chrono01

I can't comment on the EN version, but when I upgraded my iPad from the iPad 4 to the iPad Air, when I did the restore, I didn't have to use the transfer code. I wrote it down just in case I needed it, but it connected and had all my data just fine. So in theory it should be fine, but I don't know about the EN version and I did a backup right before I restored to the new device. Write down the code somewhere just to be safe.
Thanks for these.

I'll receive a Transfer Code and keep it somewhere safe in-case I need it, but it's at least a bit comforting to see that iTunes will [more than likely] backup my data too. I mean, I'm not changing my device now, nor uninstalling it [perish the thought!], I was just a bit worried as to what might happen if my data became corrupted or whatever.

OG Loc

This is day 2 with this game and I'm understanding the game more and more. I would like to formally be signed up for this "despair" you all are talking about.

Hugstable

Banned
This is day 2 with this game and I'm understanding the game more and more. I would like to formally be signed up for this "despair" you all are talking about.

Then save up 50 Love Gems and use them on scouting 11 hour students. You may get hope, but you'll most likely get despair.

tenton

waaaa just finished the first disc of the 3rd Anniversary Live BD (going to watch the second one tomorrow because I am all out of tears now)

I'm not sure how they all don't just burst into tears near the end of Snow Halation. Well, everyone except for dry eye Mimorin. :p

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I should watch the lives one day. Have only seen some clips.

Woot, just scored S on the event song. Now to work on full comboing it

fek

So, which season 2 BD has Eli on the cover? Also, do the season 2 BD come with UR cards? I may bite for one of them if so >_>
About Eli we don't know yet, but yeah, you get a UR card. That's what we know for now: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/bd.html

You totally should, I am very excited for the next one, apparently they did Cutie Panther there
Yeah, there's Cutie Panther, they just uploaded a new video promoting it today and you can check the full list in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dix-lB_muio

Kincaido

Lockon

wtf, I went and take a nap for about an hour, and had a dream I used love gems and got an cool UR (Think it was Umi or Nico). I only play the English version so no cool UR card yet. I think this game got me or its telling me something o_O;

Edit: Also, I probably should watch the anime at some point.

elhaym

<scoreimage>

Unless I get another Pure SR/UR somehow, I think I'm gonna be juuuuuuuuuust outside the top 200 for score. Each little bit improve my cards, I'm right outside of it. I think right now (before the refresh) I'm literally at 200.

And each time I improve my cards... everyone else improves their cards... Sigh.

Oh, BTW, the image was to show a full combo! Not the score! but the score is good too :>

Unless I get another Pure SR/UR somehow, I think I'm gonna be juuuuuuuuuust outside the top 200 for score. Each little bit improve my cards, I'm right outside of it. I think right now (before the refresh) I'm literally at 200.

And each time I improve my cards... everyone else improves their cards... Sigh.
I'm surprisingly #164! Hope you get a higher score soon. :) Got anyone with a UR Hanayo on your friends list?

Kincaido

Ranked 835 right now. Doubt I'll stay below 1000. I do have that $15 itunes card that my brother gave me.....

Nah, Kotori is good, but not worth it. Maybe next event since it's Umi

Kumubou

What are you all ranked song wise for the event

I am 346
I'm just outside the top 1,000 right now... but my team is level capped right now. So I would need to luckbox more Pure Rs... and even with that, I already have 5 (and 1 SR with a pure rating above them all anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom