• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gridman

Neo Member
Rank 7204. The higher the number the better right? Seriously though I feel like breaking my fingers off in frustration. Everyone else seems to have FC'ed the event song on Hard but every time I'm close I either bump the screen early or I get a jitter. Just need to keep at it I guess. Any advice?

Hugstable

Banned
What are you all ranked song wise for the event

I am 346

I highly doubt I'm even in the rankings song wise since I'm still all low levels and still have a few normal students in my pure group.

That said, if we get a second Alpaca card, are we able to idolize the Alpaca? Give him an even puffier coat

elhaym

What are you all ranked song wise for the event

I am 346

For the song (again, before the refresh), I'm at 228 with a recorded score of 149,384 (current actual high score is 150348).
For the event I'm at 195 with 5,535 points (6070 actual).

*keeps grinding away*

Draxal

lol, if anything idolizing him would just make him better food

ooh, what is your total Pure points for your team?

I think Yui's the highest in gaf (he's at arouind 56), my pure team is at 31631 right now, but it was less than 31000 at the time of the song. The UR random Hanayo was the bigger factor.

JoeFu

Banned
The game keeps changing the amount of LP I have. For some reason it said I had 33 and I played one 15LP song. I had 18 after but couldn't play play another 15 LP song and told me I didn't have enough. After restarting the game it went to 13.... So confused.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
This week's episode was so good.
Please don't tell me they lost ;_;

I'm 884 for event and 829 for event song at the moment

fek

I'm at like 1800s for the song, my pure team barely gets an A score on hard. Doing fine with the event points though, hopefully I'll stay in the top 1000 for the second SR.

Hugstable

Banned
How do I check my ranking for the event song itself? When I go to the song and hit the ranking button it only shows me like the top 20 and no options to filter. I always assumed I just haven't ranked whatsoever.

Draxal

How do I check my ranking for the event song itself? When I go to the song and hit the ranking button it only shows me like the top 20 and no options to filter. I always assumed I just haven't ranked whatsoever.

Check it where you check the event rankings and not in the song rankings its a drop down there.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
TUBuSWV.jpg

Did I do it right?

Paprikka

I'm rank 1441 right now, but I have about 300 macaroons saved up. Once I use those I should be back in a comfortable spot in the top 1000.

Don't think I can get top 200 though since my pure team is just too weak and I'm stuck grinding normal mode for the event song.

tenton

Whoa... I completely underestimated how powerful a UR is. Even at lvl 1 it beats almost everything.

Yeah, URs are ridiculously powerful. The only thing more powerful than the UR's stats is their appetite for other idols. You will be feeding A LOT of idols to level those bad boys up, but in the end, you'll be the glad to feed those idols to the UR. :D

scotcheggz

I just crashed in a 15LP song, gahhhhhh.

When I first started playing this a week ago or whatever, I thought the LP wasn't enough and I couldn't play enough. Now this stupid event is happening it's taking over my life... Gotta try and stay in that top 1k for free!

tenton

I barely maxed my SR Rin recently, Nico is gonna take a while

btw tenton what is that 5th Live Lottery thing you mentioned earlier jw >__>

To get tickets to the 5th Live (Jan 31 and Feb 1), there's a lottery code that comes with BD1. Redeem by 7/21 Japan Time, you're entered into a drawing. Winners get a ticket to one of the days. Then you have to pay up soon after to reserve your ticket. Details were just released very recently: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/sp_5thlive.html

Kumubou

To get tickets to the 5th Live (Jan 31 and Feb 1), there's a lottery code that comes with BD1. Redeem by 7/21 Japan Time, you're entered into a drawing. Winners get a ticket to one of the days. Then you have to pay up soon after to reserve your ticket. Details were just released very recently: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/sp_5thlive.html
So you have to buy the Blu-ray (which is expensive as hell to begin with) to then have a chance to be entered into a lottery to win the right to buy a ticket? That's one hell of a racket.

chrono01

So you have to buy the Blu-ray (which is expensive as hell to begin with) to then have a chance to be entered into a lottery to win the right to buy a ticket? That's one hell of a racket.
It's like a lot of lotteries in Japan, actually. You essentially grab a ticket in the hope that you're chosen, so you can purchase/pre-order the item you desire.

tenton

There will probably be a general sales period, but you're not going to be able to get any of those, even if you live in Japan. In fact, you'll probably lose the lottery (we pooled together BDs for 4th live, I think we failed easily over 15 tickets; there might have been 1 winning ticket in 20 BDs). Basically, starting from the 1st season anime, it's been very difficult to get tickets to the lives, even though they moved it to a very large venue (Saitama Super Arena).

Hugstable

Banned
They say fortune favours the bold.

Aytrail you serious. Your luck is never going to run out at this point. Best Rin card just from a single pull god damn.

And you did it with only 6 gems, which is what I got. I know if I end up doing it I'm just gonna get another pure Kotori. I already have 3!

Gridman

Neo Member
I sure could use some of that luck. I did another pull and got Hanayo. Again. If it was another UR then sure I'd be OK with her appearing again. But no just the Pure Rare. I want someone who's not boring, just once. I guess I should be grateful for what I got.

Hugstable

Banned
OMG I just missed the final double tap note on Oh, Love and Peace from getting Full Combo. I always perfect that part and always have a mistake with the very beginning, and I finally get over 220 and then bam, the very last note comes after that whole section with the triple taping. I completely just forgot about it and didn't even go for the press. Blah gotta wait a bit to get 5 more LP to give it another go before I crash for the night to let it recharge.

I'm also sitting 250 in the Event standings! Almost under 200 to get 2 more Kotori SR!

Hugstable

Banned
Nico is the Idol God, she is just utterly cruel to me. :(

Got another Honoka in a FP draw. I now have idolized cool and smile Honoka.

I have all the Rares for Pure, Smile, and Cool for Maki and Rin, and am able to idolize at least all of Maki's 3 types and 1 of Rin's. Gonna wait on that for a bit though since I need the mulitples to fill up spots. I should be doing my FP draws again sometime, I got like 3000 FP just sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom