• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aytrial

iKjGfyAstx964.gif

I think the reason I'm so sick of Honoka is because I drew 3 smile Honoka with my 50 loveca draw than another one right after with my last 5. The despair was real and it has not subsided.

Marche90

Well, this is way more addictive than what I thought... Already killed my battery life in one sitting lol.

Added myself to the friend list, and will add the most people I can. If I don't add you, add me please.

Dang, dunno why the hell my nickname is an invalid word :LOL

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well, this is way more addictive than what I thought... Already killed my battery life in one sitting lol.

Added myself to the friend list, and will add the most people I can. If I don't add you, add me please.

Dang, dunno why the hell my nickname is an invalid word :LOL

I actually have a friend on JP version named Marche@

Dunno how yours is invalid lol

Hugstable

Banned
Finally got into the Top 1000 for Event Rank and Top 200 for Song Score.

Should hopefully stay there.

Damn congrats. Im the other way around. Im actually 202 event rank right now and and should have the macaroons to do another hard run after I get 3 more LP and plahly a regular hard song. My song score ranking is 4100 -_-

Azusa

Damn congrats. Im the other way around. Im actually 202 event rank right now and and should have the macaroons to do another hard run after I get 3 more LP and plahly a regular hard song. My song score ranking is 4100 -_-

I play only normal mode and my rank is ~280 and song score rank is something ~2500. Well, I have macaroons for another five normal runs.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I got a UR Nico from my 10+1 without Watch Dogs. I worry about everyone hoping to hold their rankings from now in the end... Seems like competition could really heat up in the last few days.

tenton

Well that's certain;y something. One of my few LL gifs I didn't post. Did you get it from my old GAF post?

It's from the first episode right? Except I of course edited it. I believe I was requested to make it which is what made me start watching the show in the first place.

Looks like it's from episode 2

chrono01

Just a question for those playing the Japanese version, do Events ever repeat themselves? The reason I ask is because I'd really like to idolize the Event SR Kotomi, but I'm not sure my current Pure team can make it within the top 1000.

Sure, the card will be great even without being idolized, but still...

tenton

Just a question for those playing the Japanese version, do Events ever repeat themselves? The reason I ask is because I'd really like to idolize the Event SR Kotomi, but I'm not sure my current Pure team can make it within the top 1000.

Sure, the card will be great even without being idolized, but still...

They only repeated the first two events and that was really early on. However, the event SR cards will eventually be part of the rare draws, after a while, so there's a chance you can pull the card.

And I'm assuming you mean Kotori. :p

Edit: I believe they specifically mention that this Kotori will be available as a rare draw in the future, in the event description

chrono01

They only repeated the first two events and that was really early on. However, the event SR cards will eventually be part of the rare draws, after a while, so there's a chance you can pull the card.

And I'm assuming you mean Kotori. :p

Edit: I believe they specifically mention that this Kotori will be available as a rare draw in the future, in the event description
Haha, thanks. I did indeed mean Kotori. It's been a long day.

Well, I'll aim for the base Kotori Event card for now. If I get anything other than that, great, but that's what I'm primarily after.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I do wonder how much gems were spent. Also, someone I know said that his friend spent money on the Honoka event that the jp version just had because she's his waifu lol

Hope he got the second card successfully

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I do wonder how much gems were spent. Also, someone I know said that his friend spent money on the Honoka event that the jp version just had because she's his waifu lol

Hope he got the second card successfully
That even was pretty fucking rough. lol

m0t0k1

That even was pretty fucking rough. lol

The next event will probably start june 5th and my bet is that it is going to be an Eli event that is pvp instead of the mascots collecting. I think i won't survive the juggle between the english and japanese event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom