• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tafer

Team Nozomi reporting to duty... and damn it, after watching the anime,
why Snow Halation isn't a 15 LP song!?
This event is torture!

Chariot

That's some horrible poll results.
We can do an non-anonymous poll when we the thread nears its end. When do threads get closed? 20k posts?

"Good thing we're not a country" is going to be my indie rock bands first albums name
:D

Not an idol group? :p
Now I wanna do some mock-up picture with μ's and dicators or the leaders of the rightwings groups that won the EU elections.

Why is Nozomi constantly trying to molest Nico? There's nothing to grab.
Revenge.

i3OnbXzhe537u.gif

"If you don't stop that rightnow, I am gonna squeeze yours until you die."

elhaym

BpKHblvCMAAl5sP.jpg

S/S/S cleared on hard. So very done with this song. I've only managed to get down to like 8 or so greats on the event song. =/

Chariot

For that matter: how long did it take after the even in jpn to have new content? I mean, we have the eventsong right now, but what about when it ends? Even I have now FC'd all hard songs and grinding for SSS everywhere just doesn't sound that appealing.

Yui

For that matter: how long did it take after the even in jpn to have new content? I mean, we have the eventsong right now, but what about when it ends? Even I have now FC'd all hard songs and grinding for SSS everywhere just doesn't sound that appealing.

Updates usually happen as soon as an event is over. Update = new story chapter + one new live stage + new cards added to the premium draw + 1 new card added to FP draw.
The next event usually starts 5 days after the last one ended.

froliq

I have over 50 plays on the S1 anime OP song in jp. I'll wait for the next-next chapter release in english, well I guess I can practice Wild Stars.

Yui

I have over 50 plays on the S1 anime OP song in jp. I'll wait for the next-next chapter release in english, well I guess I can practice Wild Stars.

My tip would be to practice 知らないLove*教えてLove. Since it will be the next event song in the English version. The hard version is kinda tricky especially when you compare it to the current event song.

I don't know how I did it but I'm already at 4,600+ event points. I thought it would be much harder to reach 11,000 by the end of the event.
No the new Live Stage will most likely be 僕らは今のなかで.
Nice! Because I'll probably be fed up with Sweet & Sweet Holiday by the end of the event. :p

I don't like Oh, Love & Peace's end section with the repetitive 3 notes. Nearly full combo'd it on hard but that sequence is just tiring and I slipped up and got a single good ;-;

froliq

My tip would be to practice 知らないLove*教えてLove. Since it will be the next event song in the English version. The hard version is kinda tricky especially when you compare it to the current event song.

That song name doesn't look familiar.I'm still working on my way to rank 40 :(

Is there a list with required rank for chapter unlocks?

Yui

Nice! Because I'll probably be fed up with Sweet & Sweet Holiday by the end of the event. :p

Jeah that's usually the case after token events. ^^
That's another reason why I like the Score Match Events more. Instead of playing the same song for 10 days, you get a nice mix of songs.

@知らないLove*教えてLove: Oh right it unlocks at rank 60 my bad. :/

Chariot

That song name doesn't look familiar.I'm still working on my way to rank 40 :(

Is there a list with required rank for chapter unlocks?
on every song page on the wiku is a "how to obtain" row. Its a bit uncomfortable and I will make sometime an overview list that shows that on one page.

Lol had 4lp left before heading to bed decided to do the first song one handed and got a full combo nickyhc i am comming for dat ass!!!
I just tried the same thing before going to bed and got a full combo too.
We're so boss
I don't like Oh, Love & Peace's end section with the repetitive 3 notes. Nearly full combo'd it on hard but that sequence is just tiring and I slipped up and got a single good ;-;
Yeah, this part is very boring. I don't know what they were thinking... :-(

Yui

Plus even though the overall event will be won by whales, you can win the individual song matches and thats fun

Yeah it feels great to win against people that are higher ranked or have you favorite card that you never got! :3

But it feels horrible to lose by 50k points with a S-Rank score on a S-Rank combo. Q_Q

elhaym

Can't wait! That's one of my favorite songs (even better on the Umi solo CD imo)!

Rank 640 right now. Not bad.
Also from where I am in the anime (episode 10):

Eli already did a 180º turning personality, so thats good.
Honoka is your typical main character, but she has some fun scenes.
Maki is best singer (and knows how you use instruments)
Umi doesnt know if she wants to be a tsunadere or not still
Rin has some funny faces
Kotori wa really funny this last epsiode
Hanayo is worst character only saved with some nerd reactions when they talk about the idol world and becuase her UR is helping us all now.
Nico and Nozomi are the most fun for me, becuase they actually bring some stupid humour instead of blushing all the time. One think that she knows how all works while the other actually jnows how things work, bringing some funny moements. So yeah, for now they are the best characters for me.

stupid game y u default to easy

I hear you man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom