• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiGiKerot

Meh, I blew 50 stones on the 10+1 earlier and... 3SRs! I guess that's actually pretty good luck!

All SRs I already had, mind, but I guess that Idolised pure Nozomi SR isn't exactly going to go to waste at the moment.

As for the event, I thought I was going OK until I started paying attention to the thread, you bunch of over-achievers. I mean, I'm doing OK in the song ranking (165, at least until it updates with my latest score), but I'm fluctuating either side of the 1000 mark every twelve hours. I'm on 5100 at the moment, and I'm pretty sure I'll end up in the 2000+ range once people start to get desperate and blow stones on LP refreshes towards the end of the event.

At least I'm on pace to get at least the points total Kotori card!

Chariot

j7epS1RwA5Ixa.png

tenton

No problems the world would be a better place if people where more tolerant to different things.
Man i am totally sounding like a hippy ;_;

Yeah it has been in every japense event but dunno if they will implement that in the english version but usually they activate it like 3 or 4 days before the ending of the event for lazy people like me :p. So we will see if it is happening soon.

Well, it hasn't been in every JP event. They started it with the Hajimemashite no Happy Tune event back in August. But it's been a staple for a while now that I'm used to having it. Not sure when they'll start implementing it for the EN events. I would have to think they would need an EX song chart made already for the event song. I guess if I was less lazy right now, I'd check to see if all the events from this one to the Hajimemashite no Happy Tune have an EX version of the event song already or not.

And it's usually at the half way point that the 4x songs come out + EX. For those that don't know, the 4x songs are the same song and song charts, but for 4x the tokens. You get 4x the event points (and it takes 4x less to get the play count bonuses), but you do not get 4x the xps or gold.

Hugstable

Banned
Well, it hasn't been in every JP event. They started it with the Hajimemashite no Happy Tune event back in August. But it's been a staple for a while now that I'm used to having it. Not sure when they'll start implementing it for the EN events. I would have to think they would need an EX song chart made already for the event song. I guess if I was less lazy right now, I'd check to see if all the events from this one to the Hajimemashite no Happy Tune have an EX version of the event song already or not.

And it's usually at the half way point that the 4x songs come out + EX. For those that don't know, the 4x songs are the same song and song charts, but for 4x the tokens. You get 4x the event points (and it takes 4x less to get the play count bonuses), but you do not get 4x the xps or gold.

I should be stockpiling Macaroons if they implement something lile that. Ive been using the event song and my macaroons whenever i have enough to go for rank up. Shit is gonna be wild if they putnin 4x event points.

tenton

I should be stockpiling Macaroons if they implement something lile that. Ive been using the event song and my macaroons whenever i have enough to go for rank up. Shit is gonna be wild if they putnin 4x event points.

For the JP events, they pre-announce what date these things go into effect. Since there's no announcement about that, I don't expect it to happen.

I just won this gem with my 1st scouting ticket on the JPN version. Maki is really pretty on this card! <3
So pretty that I'll never idolize this card.
It's not like I'll ever have the chance to do it anyway.

Chariot

The amount of UR draws in this thread is just silly...
You got a UR Umi in your first TW version draw right?
I know, right? I blame Aytrial.

I just won this gem with my 1st scouting ticket on the JPN version. Maki is really pretty on this card! <3
So pretty that I'll never idolize this card.
It's not like I'll ever have the chance to do it anyway.
http://i.imgur.com/w8vKcAsl.png]
Yeah, I feel often bad when I idolize. :,(

idols have changed. its no longer about talent, songs or spectacle. its an endless series of proxy performances fought by cards and loveca.
What School Idol Festival could have been, if they only had hired Kojima

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Did the 50 stone draw in the JP version

Not sure why it doesn't show the UR Eli as new as she was. My Cool team is still garbage in the JP version even with that card :(

I hate you so much right no-I mean congrats ehehe

;_;

Chariot

Towards the end Kotori becomes singing alpaca. Last episode is a 5min dance off followed by 15min of some dude explaining kotori's TRAGIC PAST(tm)
FOX ALIVE LONG LIVE LOVE LIVE
Hahaha, very godd.

Yes, she's pretty. Not as much as the normal card though.
I don't really like the giant bow at the front of her kimono. Because that's apparently how prostitutes tied their kimono. :-(
Mindblown. So we ARE a Pimp. It's like the Idol Destruction Doujin series :(

m0t0k1

After playing mogutto so much for the event i can't unhear fuck you in mogutto de sekkinchu anymore what have i done!!!!!!

fmb-55372-thumbnail2.gif

Nozomi is pure! She can only read her tarot cards if she remains pure (she even says something like that in the story) and her main attribute in the game is pure.
I find this hard to believe sometimes:
9dsmvkD.gif

Ho, and I found a weird gif while searching for Nozomi :
zcqVbQd.gif

m0t0k1

lol the "mo gyuu" parts?

Yeah those parts :p It used to be fine but after playing it for about the 15th time i dropped a combo i was like fuck you game and then it just clicked :(

edit: seeing that kotori gif man i wish we had still animated avatars here on gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom