• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

aw, nobody has ever really said that to me :>

thanks man

No problems the world would be a better place if people where more tolerant to different things.
Man i am totally sounding like a hippy ;_;
Huh, didn't know about the 4x event. Thanks for mentioning it. It'd be nice playing fewer songs for the same amount of points. Good luck with getting the second Kotori :)

Yeah it has been in every japense event but dunno if they will implement that in the english version but usually they activate it like 3 or 4 days before the ending of the event for lazy people like me :p. So we will see if it is happening soon.

Wow that is a pretty nice score then i am somewhere at 10.000 but still havent spend any stones i am planning on reaching 1000 points tonight and spent it once the 4x event arrives. If my calculations are correct i should arrive somewhere at the 900th place if i spend everything i have which is good for a second kotori :D
Wait, what is this 4x event thing exactly? Your score is multiplied by 4?
There, there... I hope these 2 gifs will cheer you up.
rJXDIFD.gif
8XsgssE.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Correct.

I believe the ones posted in the image are the petit versions that come with the Limited Edition of the upcoming Vita game. There will be full Nendoroid releases eventually, and I will probably own them all. >_<

How much do the full nendroids go for? I kinda wanna buy 1 but I don't really know where to look for these kinda things. Wouldn't mind having having a small Rin and Maki Nendroid with all my Nintendo figures and my Makise Kurisu nendoroid that I got as a gift last year. I should probably save up for a glass case or something to make sure they never get that dusty though since what I have just chills on my dresser -_-.

froliq

How much do the full nendroids go for? I kinda wanna buy 1 but I don't really know where to look for these kinda things. Wouldn't mind having having a small Rin and Maki Nendroid with all my Nintendo figures and my Makise Kurisu nendoroid that I got as a gift last year. I should probably save up for a glass case or something to make sure they never get that dusty though since what I have just chills on my dresser -_-.

about 3000-4000 yen before shipping now I believe

m0t0k1

Wait, what is this 4x event thing exactly? Your score is multiplied by 4?

More recent events have introduced a 4x version of the event stage that is available towards the end of the event. The 4x version costs 4 times as many tokens to play for each difficulty (60 for EASY, 120 for NORMAL, 180 for HARD) and reward 4 times as many event points. Also, the clear trophies require a quartered number of plays (rounded up) to obtain. However, the gold/XP/card rewards do not change, so this is only useful if you have a lot of tokens and want to save time and effort. An Expert mode for the event stage is also added at the same time as the 4x version, and is a separate icon in the event stage list. Neither of these versions affect event song score rankings.

I didnt know it was added later on ohh well still gotta keep the faith or else i will play for a long time in the coming days.

This seems kinda risky. Imagine the despair if you don't perform well or worse, if the game crashes during the event song after you spent 180 macaroons on it...

Between 3k-4k. I usually order from http://www.amiami.com/.

I preordered this bad boy last month. Can't wait for him to get here.
I'm such an enabler

Hugstable

Banned
about 3000-4000 yen before shipping now I believe

Damn a bit pricy, I'll probably still end up getting one soon, either Rin or Maki, I like the Rin one in the group picture earlier. Damn the Kurisu gift was actually worth a good amount more then I thought It was. I thought it bwould be like 15$ before the import shipping. Silly me lol.

No problems the world would be a better place if people where more tolerant to different things.
Man i am totally sounding like a hippy ;_;
hippies can be cool, don't worry, man

just, like, embrace your inner chi, man

There, there... I hope these 2 gifs will cheer you up.
http://i.imgur.com/rJXDIFD.gif[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8XsgssE.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
nico and hanayo are dumb BUT STILL :>

m0t0k1

This seems kinda risky. Imagine the despair if you don't perform well or worse, if the game crashes during the event song after you spent 180 macaroons on it...

I probably would destroy my phone in rage. That would be the worst. Even worse then drawing 11 R with 50 stones.
Between 3k-4k. I usually order from http://www.amiami.com/.

I preordered this bad boy last month. Can't wait for him to get here.
I'm such an enabler

Yeah that is one of the few nendroid i really want but i am a succer for nintendo merch.

Hugstable

Banned
I probably would destroy my phone in rage. That would be the worsed. Even worse then drawing 11 R with 50 stones.

Yeah that is one of the few nendroid i really want but i am a succer for nintendo merch.

I think the worst would be the game crashing right when you spend 50 Loveca and get no idols. That sounds like a nightmare

I also wish Nintendo would do another Club Platinum reward like what they gave out in 2012 with the Mario and Crew figure. It looks so clean sitting inbetween my Wii U and 3DS.

Stark

Banned
Damn a bit pricy, I'll probably still end up getting one soon, either Rin or Maki, I like the Rin one in the group picture earlier. Damn the Kurisu gift was actually worth a good amount more then I thought It was. I thought it bwould be like 15$ before the import shipping. Silly me lol.

Certainly a lot easier to swallow than a 7000-10,000yen figure though. At least in my eyes.

m0t0k1

I think the worst would be the game crashing right when you spend 50 Loveca and get no idols. That sounds like a nightmare

Omg that is nightmare fuel. I hope you can mail suport if something like that happens. especially if you paid money for those stones.

Hugstable

Banned
Omg that is nightmare fuel. I hope you can mail suport if something like that happens. especially if you paid money for those stones.

Thankfully it hasn't happened to me, I've gotten lucky with most of my crashes being in the main menu. Did end up getting an cool SR Umi from the only 50 Loveca pull I did, now it's my most treasured idol and she is on all my teams since even though she is cool, her Pure and Smile still outweigh alot of the regular idols and even over some of the rares for those specific traits.

m0t0k1

Thankfully it hasn't happened to me, I've gotten lucky with most of my crashes being in the main menu. Did end up getting an cool SR Umi from the only 50 Loveca pull I did, now it's my most treasured idol and she is on all my teams since even though she is cool, her Pure and Smile still outweigh alot of the regular idols and even over some of the rares for those specific traits.

Yeah SR are great stats are so much better then R. I have 4 SR in the jpn version love them all :p

i like the drawing style of the Music Videos more. They look a bit older and less, hm, anime generic?

Yeah the second music video had the best designs but then they decided they needed more moe. This picture is not created by me credits goes to who created it.

chrono01

Yeah, as already posted, they're around 3000-4000 yen, depending on their accessories. They're super-small, though, so they don't cost much to ship, and are easily displayed due to the amount of space they take up. I'm addicted to them, and the whole "adorable factor" only strengthens my need for them.

Hugstable

Banned
Omg I just left he game on the screen and I accidently somehow tapped to spend 1 Loveca and increase my member limit. -_-. MY PRECIOUS LOVECA!!!

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah SR are great stats are so much better then R. I have 4 SR in the jpn version love them all :p

Yeah the second music video had the best designs but then they decided they needed more moe. This picture is not created by me credits goes to who created it.

It's all pretty Moe in the first place :3

Stark

Banned
I prefer the newer ones. Both look good though, but it's a definite improvement. Cuter being an improvement to me.

Reknoc

second column version have kinda weird chins and faces. Prefer the tv anime since the CG isn't as bad... as I was expecting from anime CG

MSMrRound

Wish the Love Live girls had all their dancing hand-drawn animated though...think the only time we saw that was A-Rise's Shocking Party.

Argh, 3 Goods away from FC'ing the Hard event song. These small hold notes are killing me every time.
But I finally managed to reach S rank so it's not so bad I guess. Thank god for my friend with the UR Hanayo pure card! Because the healing skills of my pure cards don't help much...

the first thing I thought of *latest ep spoilers* (everyone has probably seen it by now but anyway) and MGS4 spoilers?
when they are trying to get through the snow was the microwave hall

I did not make that connection. Then again, I've blocked most of MGS4 out of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom