• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

Today is the first day of an important period of voting. I trust everyone who's able will do their part to support democracy.

CoinArt

I speak, of course, of Aqours sub-unit name voting! Instructions are available here, and you can do the deed here.

Do your part for democracy, America, and POWERFUL GARAGE. Do it every day for the next week and a half!

W-00

I speak, of course, of Aqours sub-unit name voting! Instructions are available here, and you can do the deed here.

Do your part for democracy, America, and POWERFUL GARAGE. Do it every day for the next week and a half!

Roger that! Supporting POWERFUL GARAGE, Koakuma Individual, and.. um... I don't really like any of Unit B's names but I guess I'll go with KazaHana for now.

Also, being that it is now February, I suppose I'll ask: Anyone else up for doing some Valentine's Day pulls?

Articalys

Nah, but I might use up a handful of my scouting tickets for Groundhog Day tomorrow. So I can experience the repetitive monotony of drawing R after R after R after R after...

Hachitora

Thanks for the link! Wait, Powerful Garage and not Chu's Day?? C'mon guys

W-00

Thanks for the link! Wait, Powerful Garage and not Chu's Day?? C'mon guys

I normally love a good play on words, but POWERFUL GARAGE is just so ridiculous that it has to be chosen.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was going to vote POWERFUL GARAGE but you just had to say it was for America so I've changed my mind.

Hachitora

But if you vote powerful garage for how ridiculous it is, that's the name you'll be stuck with. Do y'all really want that?? I'm scared that that's how everyone's gonna vote oh god

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But if you vote powerful garage for how ridiculous it is, that's the name you'll be stuck with. Do y'all really want that?? I'm scared that that's how everyone's gonna vote oh god

Well UK Garage is an awesome genre so I'd be ok with steering these young fictional idols in that direction.

CoinArt

I survived the awful names "BiBi" and "Printemps", I think I can manage a silly name that at least makes me smile when I see it. Honestly, I think it's so ridiculous that it wraps around to being great.

elhaym

Was busy with PAX South. Got home to moar idols.

CaPNP2VWYAATNYL.jpg:large

Is PAX south still the little pax that could? so small that it still has the old PAX feel where you a n walk around, do whatever you want, walk up to things and enjoy them?

elhaym

I guess so. My first PAX was the first East, where you already couldn't walk around or get into anything without a 2 hour+ wait. The San Antonio convention center is pretty nice, and everything is pretty well laid out. I had a good time.

Monthly reminder: -trip stuff-

... Depending on my leave situation after July 1, I am a POSSIBLE for at least 1 week. (3 trips in one year would be lulz). Most likely for Kyoto side, since I only had 4 days out there last month. The Namco Land in Aeon Mall was taunting me the entire time with imas stuff. Can't remember if I posted pictures from there or not.

... Depending on my leave situation after July 1, I am a POSSIBLE for at least 1 week. (3 trips in one year would be lulz). Most likely for Kyoto side, since I only had 4 days out there last month. The Namco Land in Aeon Mall was taunting me the entire time with imas stuff. Can't remember if I posted pictures from there or not.

If I can get off then I'll be a definitely going. For now just maybe.

Cool

GoXDS

wtf is LLSIF EN doing... typos ("We can really rely on both of your.")
they called Hanayo Honoka 4 times. left out a period in another spot
(Main Story Chapter 29 Story 2)

Articalys

So does anybody actually use Normal cards as their home screen center, and if so, do you feel guilty for denying the people on your friends list the support bonuses?

Hachitora

So does anybody actually use Normal cards as their home screen center, and if so, do you feel guilty for denying the people on your friends list the support bonuses?

I have You as my center idol right now, but I switch to my (ugly) Nico UR for token and medley events

Articalys

I have You as my center idol right now, but I switch to my (ugly) Nico UR for token and medley events
Even if they're unvoiced at the moment the Aqours cards are still Rares, with the 3% power boost. I'm talking about the rank-and-file fodder cards you get from normal scouting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Puchimas ones made sense, since the characters already flop on all fours most of the time, but once they started using that design for other characters the end result was just weird.

The Puchimas ones made sense, since the characters already flop on all fours most of the time, but once they started using that design for other characters the end result was just weird.

Yeah, I definitely agree. Maybe they should get back on track by releasing some plushies of Asterisk.

Im close to level 70, which is great because it means no more worrying about losing lp during sleep. I can just set my phone timer to be a 2nd alarm.

Does Technical mode net more points or is it just for fun vs. Expert mode?

GoXDS

Looks like the EN tiers were expanded with this event too, from 900/4500 to 1000/5000.
ohhh, nice. though somewhat odd considering the active event player base has only been dropping
Im close to level 70, which is great because it means no more worrying about losing lp during sleep. I can just set my phone timer to be a 2nd alarm.

Does Technical mode net more points or is it just for fun vs. Expert mode?

just more fun =P Expert in Scorematch doesn't net you more points than Hard as is. actually (excluding exp gains) you'd gain slightly less because of rounding assuming you get S Rank 1st place always (1 less every 75 LP). also means, ofc, that there's a higher minimum for team strength to guarantee S Score, too

I accidentally chose Technical instead of Expert.

RIP, 25 LP.
yea, doesn't help that Technical is where Expert used to be (ish). almost did Technical a few times myself

Hachitora

Dub cast revealed:

Honoka Kosaka: Marieve Herington
Eli Ayase: Erica Lindbeck
Kotori Minami: Cristina Vee
Umi Sonoda: Kira Buckland
Rin Hoshizora: Faye Mata
Maki Nishikino: Caitlin Glass
Nozomi Tojo: Laura Post
Hanayo Koizumi: Xanthe Huynh
Nico Yazawa: Erica Mendez

Top Bottom