• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Edge Magazine - My eyes have been opened

joey_z

Banned
nib95 said:
Edge is a relitively shite mag full of pretentious reviews from elitist reviewers imo. They are quite possibly the most inconsistent mag at reviewing out there as well.

They do have great art/design and decent layout though.

Sometimes it's like you are compelled to add a positive for something you so clearly despise. It doesn't make the troll any more subtle nor are you Nib the fucking ninja.

Fatbot

Banned
I have really wanted to buy Edge magazine over here in the U.S. but I had a really bad experience with imported magazine. I usually got them really late and of course it was really expensive.

Are there any channels that make this a better process that just filling out a subcription card? Are there any ways to get discounts on it in the U.S.?

Danj

Fatbot said:
Are there any channels that make this a better process that just filling out a subcription card? Are there any ways to get discounts on it in the U.S.?

There's a link from Edge's website to this website where you can subscribe and save $45 if you're in the USA.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Retro Gamer's my favorite UK mag, even though it seems (obviously) slightly biased towards UK retro PC games (Speccy/Amiga/BBC Acorn/Commodore/etc), systems and games I'm not at all familiar with.

Top Bottom