• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Stupid review thread confusing me for this one :p

I've never been too hung up on reviews :/

Anyhow, that Iwata Asks has some minor giveaways I'm trying to scrub from my mind. I know they wouldn't spoil anything much bigger as Nintendo is usually good about that.

Stupid review thread confusing me for this one :p

I've never been too hung up on reviews :/

Anyhow, that Iwata Asks has some minor giveaways I'm trying to scrub from my mind. I know they wouldn't spoil anything much bigger as Nintendo is usually good about that.

But the reviews are almost universally positive. What are you hung up on?

Velcro Fly

My copy shipped as well. It says delivery on Tuesday but I know I'll get it Monday afternoon since I live right down the street from a UPS facility. Sorta worked out really good because I have all weekend to watch basketball and then on Monday afternoon the game will arrive. Going to take my sweet time and enjoy this game so much. Told myself I would do the same with Sticker Star but by world 5 I was just flying through it to get done. I know this will be a different experience.

Time to put the Luigi hat on my Mii on my 3DS! Year of Luigi!

Chuckie

I don't even have a 3DS, but reading this thread makes me buy one and Luigi's Mansion AND put a Luigi hat on Alison Brie.

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
Knowing that Spain has broken the street date makes the waiting for the release unbearable. I have been drifting from store to store here in Belgium for a few days now, but so far no luck. Lets hope I find it before the 27th. I leave for a holiday the next day!

Can someone Luigify my avatar? I want to join the festivities.

eXistor

Can't really find an answer anywhere, so I'll just ask you guys: does it support the circle pad pro? I really hope it does, it would be a perfect fit.

I wasn't all that hyped all this time until a few days ago. Now I wish I could have held off for another week, being European and all. :/

The Quick Look on Giant Bomb definitely got me excited.

-GJ-

BYPZOh1.png

Played a bit of the first mansion and it's pretty cool. It feels like you're playing a Disney movie. The game is full of subtle little touches, funny cues in the music and sweet animations.

DaBoss

Can't really find an answer anywhere, so I'll just ask you guys: does it support the circle pad pro? I really hope it does, it would be a perfect fit.

Nope. Personally, I'm glad it doesn't, that means saving money. :p

Would you guys recommend this game to a 7 year old girl? i can't tell from the reviews

I think it would be fine for a 7 year old. Most Nintendo games are typically perfect for all ages.

MikeOxbig

Knowing that Spain has broken the street date makes the waiting for the release unbearable. I have been drifting from store to store here in Belgium for a few days now, but so far no luck. Lets hope I find it before the 27th. I leave for a holiday the next day!

Can someone Luigify my avatar? I want to join the festivities.

XaosWolf

This next week is going to be PAINFUL.
I have Harvest Moon FoMT on my Micro as a quick fix thing, but... my god. D=

One thing had better come out of all this Year of Luigi business, and that's a Luigi Hat on everyone's Club Nintendo. My Stars are ready.

Oh, by the way, I have a Drill Dozer Club Nintendo code that I can't use in the UK (as far as I know) so if anyone wants it for some free points, it's available. =)

BACK TO LUIGI!!

Shahadan

My store said they might have one tomorrow but seeing that they haven't advertised it on their facebook I guess I can go skapow myself. Oh well. Maybe tuesday ....x_x

And I only recently pre-ordered with them and it's set to arrive Monday.

Sorry man.

Ya, I did it back when there was the $10 discount like months ago. Their service has been really bad the last couple of months when I've used them for whatever reason. I guess I'll hold off for now unless I cave when I'm passing walmart next week. Oh well, time to replay the first one I guess.

Apath

They have NSMB 2 digital already. Not sure about other games.

- EDIT -

Hello there: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download]
What's the point of getting the DL code through Best Buy when you can just download it directly on the 3DS' store? Gift cards?
Shipped. @_@

it's... going to be a long weekend
Mine still says "packaging". They confirmed the order and charged me though, so does that mean mine won't be cancelled?

ngower

Got the email that it was delivered to my school...which is one thousand miles away and I won't be back until Monday. DAMNIT!

Drago

It shipped from NewEgg in the middle of last night and it's already in Houston. Really hoping it manages to be delivered today, but at least I know I'll definitely have it tomorrow. :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Going to hop out on Sunday and pick up the game. Hopefully it's not hard to find like FE:A was.

NEO0MJ

http://i.imgur.com/fvwt1cB.png

Thanks!

Well, that's a waste :(

Well, he is a ghost, I wouldn't say so.

Oh damn, didn't realize what you meant till I went to another thread.

Wonder what got the guy banned.

Well, I didn't really get banned. i asked the mods to temporarily ban me so I can focus on my tests. They got a bit too generous though and so game me a couple of extra days banned =p

Lucent

Well, I didn't really get banned. i asked the mods to temporarily ban me so I can focus on my tests. They got a bit too generous though and so game me a couple of extra days banned =p

lol it's so weird how people do this. Wondering if that's why I see a lot of people suddenly banned and I wonder why they're gone.

A ban from here alone wouldn't be enough really. There's always stuff to read and do online. But I do find the willpower to get down and focus when I have to. I usually do pretty well on my tests. =P

And when I first saw you pop up saying "Thanks" about your avatar I guess I forgot you got banned and was like "how's he just now seeing his avatar was made?" lol

NEO0MJ

lol it's so weird how people do this. Wondering if that's why I see a lot of people suddenly banned and I wonder why they're gone.

A ban from here alone wouldn't be enough really. There's always stuff to read and do online. But I do find the willpower to get down and focus when I have to. I usually do pretty well on my tests. =P

I can avoid most sites, but gaf is different.

Top Bottom