• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

DaBoss

This is news to me - I thought the 3DS only has console codes?

OK, I'm not exactly sure if it does lol. I just thought that they had game specific friend codes too.

EDIT: Yea, ignore what I said, I thought it worked like the Wii except that you can use your overall friends list. Will get a chart set up soon.

Is the Puzzle Swap thing live in north america? I'm not getting the spotpass :(

Just got a notification for mine.

Currently playing through the original Luigi's Mansion and holy fuck this game is awful. Like really, really awful.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to troll. LM is one of my bro's favorite games and he's always sang its praises. I picked up a 3DS recently and thought LM2 looked great so I borrowed my friend's copy of the original to check it out first.

I just finished Boolossus, and I don't know if I can keep going. I know I'm 75% done, but my fucking god, for all that this game gets right, it does so much wrong. The combat is an exercise in frustration, the controls are awful, and it really doesn't help that I'm forced to use that fucking C-Stick as much as I am, and that I can't fucking invert it. I SO MAD.

Game's got a ton of charm, I love Weegee, and exploring the mansion is an utter fucking blast. But the amount of outright bad, monotonous, poorly designed combat they force upon you is making it hard to feel like the game is worth it...

Glad to hear I'm not alone in the world. Luckily, Dark Moon fixes all the monotony and poor design of the first one with a cleverer puzzle-orientation and not focusing so much in combat.

Jintor

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
SJB4QE8.png
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
FyIVILr.png
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
lDt7sCp.png
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Enjoy this post not working in a month

Nezumi

Man, seeing all those avatars, makes me want to have one as well. Is it too late or might someone be so nice as to luigify mine?

Anyone planning on going to Walmart to pick the game up at midnight? I'm wondering if a) it'll be there and b) the employee(s) working the electronics area will be able to locate it.

Fireblend

Banned
image.php
this one appears three times.

Still, pretty damn awesome. Anyone want to do a composite image of the cover art using all those pics? http://www.pixisnap.com/

savor100

I expected this game to be good, but based on the reviews it seems like this is one going to be a phenomenal title up for GOTY for a lot of people

nikatapi

Ok Guys, some people (including me) were asking for a Spreadsheet to put our friendcodes, so I made one, quick and dirty.

I took the liberty of using the same banner of the OP, PLEASE, if the owner does not want me to use it, just tell me and I'll use another image, i just thought it would be apropiate.

NeoGAF Luigi's Mansion Friend Codes Spreadsheet

Can i post my friend code if i don't have the game yet?Expecting it next week!

Jharp

Glad to hear I'm not alone in the world. Luckily, Dark Moon fixes all the monotony and poor design of the first one with a cleverer puzzle-orientation and not focusing so much in combat.

I can't tell you how happy this makes me to hear. One of the thoughts I wandered upon while playing LM was "what if they took out this shit combat model, beefed up the awesome exploration stuff, and threw in puzzles as the main form of contention with the ghosts?"

I can't believe that's what they're actually doing, but man, I might just go pick it up today instead of waiting to borrow my friend's copy.

Top Bottom