• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Neiteio

At midnight, I finally get to download this sumbitch sequel three years in development. CAN'T WAIT. And I just registered my XL, realizing I hadn't, so apparently I can get Star Fox 64 3D for free when I download Luigi's Mansion. :O

Tunic

Can't wait to pick the game up tomorrow. Played through the Gamecube release lately just to help with my anticipation.

MikeOxbig

This might be the dumbest question of the thread:

Is anyone nice enough alter my avatar, adorning both, Jill and Parker in tiny Luigi hats? Or even designing a new RE:R character avatar, with Luigis hat :p ?

(If anyone is up for the challenge, even making my avatar look better in the process, ill be pleased. PM me the finished result. Ill give my favorite design the code (from the packaging) MHU3DS (the game) CN points.

I bought 2 copies, only going to redeem one ^_^

I don't know photoshop...so, yeah- my way of saying thanks :eek:>
Here's my attempt:

Has anyone's actually shipped from Newegg yet?

I'm pretty much done with pre-ordering games from Newegg at this point. Even with 10 - 12 bucks off. They charged me Monday morning for the damn game, Saturday afternoon and it still hasn't shipped.

Final straw, Newegg doesn't get my business any more.

I'm pretty much done with pre-ordering games from Newegg at this point. Even with 10 - 12 bucks off. They charged me Monday morning for the damn game, Saturday afternoon and it still hasn't shipped.

Mine shipped sometime this morning.

Gartooth

Sometimes I miss something so obvious in this game that I want to slap myself in the face for missing it in the first place. (referring to a puzzle by the way)

Drago

I got charged on Wednesday, then it shipped on midnight Thursday, and it arrived in Texas midday Friday. Won't get it until Monday.

Sorry to hear you've had a terrible experience :/

Haven't looked at any of the submissions yet, will tonight when I get home and I'll PM the winner ^_^

so excited!

Off to work, I go...

Can't wait for the game tomorrow, can hardly contain my anticipation.

According to Newegg my copy arrived at the UPS facility twenty minutes from my house this morning, but the scheduled arrival date is Tuesday. That better be a very wide estimate, Newegg!

I got charged on Wednesday, then it shipped on midnight Thursday, and it arrived in Texas midday Friday. Won't get it until Monday.

Sorry to hear you've had a terrible experience :/

It's been the usual with Newegg and game pre-orders. I forget which other game, maybe my Kirby, didn't ship till almost a week after it came out. Mind you they charged me on the Sunday it released. I'm in NJ not far from one of their warehouses and my games always ship from like California, or Kentucky. I'm just done with Newegg and pre-ordered games. Just seem to have really bad luck with them and pre-ordered games.

dreamfall

Is anyone standing in this Nintendo Store line in NYC? Walked by thinking I'd pick it up , but this line is insane... And now I'm here waiting about.

got a copy :D but the line was dead when i went back at 4:30. good for me.

lmao the nintendo rep said at one point it was a hour and 30 minute wait to buy pokemon, luigis mansion or the pikachu 3DS XL

jeez

lots of people buying luigis mansion though and an XL

khaaan

How do friendcodes work? Does Luigi's Mansion have its own friend code or is it just the one that my 3DS has (i.e. the one I would use to add someone for swapnotes?)

Vercimber

It's been the usual with Newegg and game pre-orders. I forget which other game, maybe my Kirby, didn't ship till almost a week after it came out. Mind you they charged me on the Sunday it released. I'm in NJ not far from one of their warehouses and my games always ship from like California, or Kentucky. I'm just done with Newegg and pre-ordered games. Just seem to have really bad luck with them and pre-ordered games.

I feel you. I was charged a while back and I'm in the "Packaging" phase, as I imagine you are.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
At midnight, I finally get to download this sumbitch sequel three years in development. CAN'T WAIT. And I just registered my XL, realizing I hadn't, so apparently I can get Star Fox 64 3D for free when I download Luigi's Mansion. :O

Holy crap, you just made me realize that I did the same! I registered my 3DS XL on the 14th of this month for the Club Nintendo sale, and now I can get Art Academy for free (I own all the other games)! :eek:

T-minus 5 hours and 15 minutes!

Drago

Is this a midnight PST release on the eshop?

Midnight EST, yeah

And I'm getting Starfox for free in the free game promotion. I already own it but I would prefer a digital version of it over everything else they're offering (don't care for digital Mario and Layton, I hate Freakyforms, don't really need drawing lessons).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh shit, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed it, you should now be able to view it.

Quote to see the Form link.

Form | | Friend Code List

Added everybody listed. According to UPS tracking, mine's only like 15 min away, so ideally I'll get it Monday. Hopefully :(

Edit: wait, are we using this one or the other one?

dwu8991

Banned
If there's one thing about the online co-op is that it goes on and on. So while you might be replaying the same levels each time, it will also last a long time!

GRW810

Haven't got the game yet, won't have until next week, but I've added my friend code. Wish the 3DS alerted you when people added you so you could just accept (ala Facebook) rather than being oblivious until you both add each other's codes. I'll probably miss half of anyone who adds me.

Top Bottom