• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

DaBoss

Added everyone so far.

Added everybody listed. According to UPS tracking, mine's only like 15 min away, so ideally I'll get it Monday. Hopefully :(

Edit: wait, are we using this one or the other one?

The OP is going to have this form and list in it, so it could have people on GAF on the list only.

Form | | Friend Code List

Is anyone standing in this Nintendo Store line in NYC? Walked by thinking I'd pick it up , but this line is insane... And now I'm here waiting about.

I thought about doing this today, but decided it wouldn't be worth the hassle when I can probably just walk into a random GameStop or Best Buy tomorrow.

Staplefrog

Neo Member
Amazon says I will get it Wednesday, so I'm hoping the local Gamestop store will have it in stock tomorrow. I am an impatient baby man.

JFunky

Can't wait for this game, HUGE fan of the original. I just added myself to the list and will be adding the rest of you, feel free to add me if you want.

K' Dash

From what I've heard you'll be able to get it at midnight.

Also how do I add myself to the FC list?

You have to quote DaBoss post to see the URL that will link you to the form to add yourself, the go to the spreadsheet and add everybody there.

Everything you need is in that post.

Edit: Here, you can quote this post now to see the info

Sorian

Banned
So, do I have to 100% the game to play as mario or are they going to make us put down money on DLC to play as the superior brother?

I'm totally kidding

Added everyone on the list.

This game is reaaaally good. I've been taking my time and replaying the first stage over and over, just to see how fast I can finish it. Glad to see they keep track of that.

I need to continue with the story so I can unlock MP already, lol.

Drago

Can anyone tell me if any stores will be having this game on sale when it releases tomorrow?

Apparently K Mart will have it for $35, and Fry's always has Nintendo games for $10 off on release day so I expect the same for this one.

Does gamestop.com sell prepaid eshop cards online? Only way I could get this game for now is to buy it digitally as my car is still being worked on and all my friends are too lame to give me a ride to town and I'm using trade-in value. I saw that they sell some 3DS games digitally but not this one yet.

The_Lump

Banned
eh.
QmkYT0G.jpg
3xff3lY.jpg
or
wnyTU5U.jpg

Amazing. Thanks dude!

Omzz

Ahhhh I am having last minute thoughts whether to just get this on the eshop or wait till stores open tomorrow. Decisions decisions.

Does anyone know if buying this from the eshop counts towards the free game promotion or do you need the pin from a store bought copy to qualify?

I have linked my 3DS to my club Nintendo account so I feel like I should be good but wasn't sure.

WatTsu

I feel kinda dumb, but I can't seem to figure out how to add my data to the spreadsheet.

Friend Code is 3394-3564-1577 and I'm in the good ol' US of A, if you want to add it.

DaBoss

I'll pay you telepathic dollars if you can make the background transparent :D Pleees?

CoeOUAk.png

Does anyone know if buying this from the eshop counts towards the free game promotion or do you need the pin from a store bought copy to qualify?

I have linked my 3DS to my club Nintendo account so I feel like I should be good but wasn't sure.

It should.

I feel kinda dumb, but I can't seem to figure out how to add my data to the spreadsheet.

Friend Code is 3394-3564-1577 and I'm in the good ol' US of A, if you want to add it.

Quote this post and you will see this link in the EMAIL="link here part" It is used so we can avoid lurkers from entering their info.

khaaan

Quote this post and you will see this link
Thanks! I probably wouldn't have figured it out either. Spent the last few minutes trying to see if there was some way I could add myself through the spreadsheet itself.

Going to go through and add everyone, feel free to add me!

Dem ghosts

It's amazing so far, feels just like the gamecube version and that makes me happy, can't wait to play more

lolazy teleporting luigi to the mansion when it's right outside the shed, he's gonna lose a particle :eek:

Top Bottom