• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Ridley327

Downloading now. Don't know how I'm going to find time to play this with MH3U having its claws firmly entrenched in me, but I will make every effort to do so.

Speaking of MH3U, I have that game to thank for Luigi's Mansion 2 being a bit easier on the wallet!

Lucent

Probably just gonna hold out for a physical copy. I have plenty of school work I can work on and Ni no Kuni. Plus all those freak'n 3DS demos I've been missing out on.

stuminus3

Hope this is a quick download, I have an early start in the morning but I'm itching to play some.

This midnight release digital download is so much easier than when I bought the original Luigi's Mansion. I'll pass the time with that tale... I bought an import Gamecube (I lived in the UK at the time) at somewhat great expense, it wasn't out in the UK at that point. Made an effort to get out of work early to go home and play, only to discover the TV I thought could display NTSC could actually only do PAL60 (which while 60hz still didn't display proper NTSC, the picture in this case was in black & white). Headed back into town that day and bought a brand new TV for another stupid amount of money, then struggled to actually get a cab and transport it home - I didn't have a car and this was still the days of big ass CRTs so it was all blood, sweat and tears for me.

I know a lot of people to this day still don't like the original Luigi's Mansion but the early days of the Gamecube made it worth all the money and effort for me (along with stuff like Pikmin), it was magical. Ironically when the Gamecube finally launched officially in the UK Nintendo practically couldn't give them away. ^_^

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Oh look, my download is almost at the halfway point!

Hope this is a quick download, I have an early start in the morning but I'm itching to play some.

This midnight release digital download is so much easier than when I bought the original Luigi's Mansion. I'll pass the time with that tale... I bought an import Gamecube (I lived in the UK at the time) at somewhat great expense, it wasn't out in the UK at that point. Made an effort to get out of work early to go home and play, only to discover the TV I thought could display NTSC could actually only do PAL60 (which while 60hz still didn't display proper NTSC, the picture in this case was in black & white). Headed back into town that day and bought a brand new TV for another stupid amount of money, then struggled to actually get a cab and transport it home - I didn't have a car and this was still the days of big ass CRTs so it was all blood, sweat and tears for me.

I know a lot of people to this day still don't like the original Luigi's Mansion but the early days of the Gamecube made it worth all the money and effort for me (along with stuff like Pikmin), it was magical. Ironically when the Gamecube finally launched officially in the UK Nintendo practically couldn't give them away. ^_^

Stories like this make me smile. I know some people would look at this as some crazy person spending way too much money and effort to play a silly game, but they just don't understand. They just don't understand.

How you lucky midnight downloaders make me feel:

smuckers-concord-grape-jelly-18oz-jar-1949-p.jpg

Top Bottom