• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Neiteio

DOWNLOADED! Damn, the music for its icon on the Home Menu is surprisingly jarring and scary. o_O

Well, time to claim my promotion prize first...

Neiteio

Anyone know how to do this promotion? I registered my XL yesterday. Just downloaded Luigi's Mansion and it's listed on my account history (under March 23, for some reason).

RkOwnage

Envious of everyone playing it at midnight, going to pick up GameStop preorder tomorrow morning. One of the many games I paid off when I traded in all of my Xbox 360 stuffs. Enjoy the game, and I'll hopefully be chatting along with you tomorrow! Laters

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Ok, so far this game is what I would envision if someone told me that Retro created Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS. Tons of detail in the environment, controls wonderfully, great music, and looks absolutely gorgeous for a 3DS game. I am highly impressed so far.

Are you able to get the free game yet?

Haven't tried yet, I'll figure that out tomorrow.

stuminus3

Awesome so far. Lots of great animation and attention to detail, the 3D is good too. I hope it stays as consistently funny.

sonto340

I played through to the first mission. The controls took a couple minutes but I like them. I think. I want to keep playing but I have to be up early tomorrow. decisions decisions.

to buy or not to buy fehawofijewaofmawiofmwaofjwafawjfoeawjiwo.

still haven't touched paper mario or p4g, last mission of FE, and halfway through pokemon b2.

Luigi wouldn't bomba in price quick right, right? :(

RM8

I was planning on buying Fire Emblem first (Mexico got a pretty huge delay for some reason), but screw that, I'm getting Luigi-fied as soon as possible. Hype hype hype.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Maybe it just because it is so late, but I'm stuck in the study and have no idea on how to get out. This is on the second "mission". Any ideas on how to get out? I feel like I've messed around with everything in the room.

Anyways, going to be bed. Really liking what I am seeing.

Can someone Weegee-fy my avatar please?

image.php

Super excited for this tomorrow!!

I'm actually really looking forward to the multiplayer, but I need more 3DS friends who are going to be actively playing!

FC: 3136-6565-1594

I'll be checking in this thread for a while, so add me and post your FC so we can hit that Scarescraper togther!

Downloading right now! By the way, I just learned that you can move the camera around in the downloading screen. >.>

Also, add me to that FC list! My FC is 3609-1547-9922.

loving every second so far. Brings back so many memories! I really liked the intro though as they spent just enough time setting the premise and bam, into the action.

that being said, anyone figure out how to get the promotional free game yet? Not seeing anything come up about that.

The Club Nintendo survey is up for me! I downloaded from the eShop, too.

edit: My 3DS xl was linked to the wrong club Nintendo account... FML.
Need to call Nintendo... I went the the 3DS settings and linked it to my club nintendo account, but club nintendo won't let me do my survey : (

Top Bottom