• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M. Night Shymalan's New Sci-Film (Written By GARY WHITTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool stuff.

But this might be the best chance we will ever have to get will smith to take a photo with will smith.

Pull strings, call in favors, bribe some corrupt security guards. Just do whatever needs to be done to get those two in the same room at some point.

Oh, this dude was also there. Not sure what he does, but he was hanging around the production office the whole day.

Bj6nE.png

Damn Will looks old.

cool stuff.

But this might be the best chance we will ever have to get will smith to take a photo with will smith.

Pull strings, call in favors, bribe some corrupt security guards. Just do whatever needs to be done to get those two in the same room at some point.
Quoting for justice. This needs to happen.

Just a reminder that if you're at all interested it is really worth following Night on twitter - @MNightShyalaman. He is dropping a ton of information about the movie, which I'm sure will only pick up once production starts next week. Also he will totally answer your questions.

Truant

Just a reminder that if you're at all interested it is really worth following Night on twitter - @MNightShyalaman. He is dropping a ton of information about the movie, which I'm sure will only pick up once production starts next week. Also he will totally answer your questions.

Gary, I have to ask. How is Night? Don't just shoprave this guy into future earth, give us some details.

Dude obviously seems like a nice guy, but he's gotta have some issues. In the interviews following the hilarious disaster that was TLA, one journalist asked him how he felt about having the lowest RT rating ever, and he was acting totally aloof. "THEY DON'T LIKE IT?"

Kinda freaked me out that people are that way.

Gary, I have to ask. How is Night? Don't just shoprave this guy into future earth, give us some details.

Dude obviously seems like a nice guy, but he's gotta have some issues. In the interviews following the hilarious disaster that was TLA, one journalist asked him how he felt about having the lowest RT rating ever, and he was acting totally aloof. "THEY DON'T LIKE IT?"

Kinda freaked me out that people are that way.
This is going to sound like PR, but in all honesty he is one of the nicest and most gracious people I've ever worked with in this business. He is a terrific, very generous collaborator and there is absolutely no artifice about him at all. And he is smarter and more thoughtful and cares more about his work than pretty much anyone else I know. I take people as I find them and I loved every minute of my experience working with Night.

This is going to sound like PR, but in all honesty he is one of the nicest and most gracious people I've ever worked with in this business. He is a terrific, very generous collaborator and there is absolutely no artifice about him at all. And he is smarter and more thoughtful and cares more about his work than pretty much anyone else I know. I take people as I find them and I loved every minute of my experience working with Night.

Awesome. I'm glad there are good people in the industry.

Cast & crew is flying out to Costa Rica now, first day of shooting is Monday. Then onto Philadelphia, Utah and Northern California. Lots of fun locations!

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
gary you need to trick both wills into a arena and make them fight to the death to see who is the will smithest of them all

Daft_Cat

Why do I get the strange feeling that this won't suck?

and no, it has nothing to do with the screenwriter being a few posts above me.

tino

Banned
Well the twist is obvious there. Its probably the opposite of the title. So I guess they are not "after earth", but rather in an emulation of some sort.

KtSlime

I see water in that one picture, Gary, please promise me if I were to watch the film, that it's not going to have some sort of water based twist at the end. I don't think I could take it yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom