• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mac Hardware and Software |OT| - All things Macintosh

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I went with a 27" mid-2011 refurb for just that reason. Cheaper and upgradeable. Yes, the new iMacs are very thin (at the edge), but you can't tell when you're sitting in front of it.

I thought about buying an older iMac or the new ones. The screen isn't exactly the same. On the newer ones, the glass is pushed closer and thus, there's less reflection. But spec wise, you're right. 27" iMacs are RAM upgradeable.

I went a different route and bought a $400 27" IPS monitor to hook my Macbook up to.

Waaghals

Sounds like you have a lot of odd problems with your MB.

Well, they are all know issues, and the solutions were simple. So, they are not that rare, but they are not that big of a deal either.

I just feel that the supposed stability of macs are a bit overstated, but it is not bad by any means.These are all small problems though.

All in all this is the best laptop I have ever owned, OSX touchpad implementation is pure sex.

VPhys

Retina 15 users, some questions;

1) on various forums there are disheartening mentions of problems like ghosting,

no, but i also have not gamed on it.

throttling

Not sure what this is

smc reset issues

no

as well as crackling speakers

No

high temperatures

Not that I've noticed, but I also don't use it on my lap

3) are you happy with the machine. do you think you will continue to be happy with it for years to come?

Best laptop ever

ckohler

Anyone here with a 2012 Mac mini use iMovie? If so, does it give you a warning when importing video that it "May experience reduced playback" or some such? I never had this warning on my iMac and my new mini is actually more powerful (faster CPU, more ram, SDD, etc.)

Just curious.

Iacobellis

Anyone here with a 2012 Mac mini use iMovie? If so, does it give you a warning when importing video that it "May experience reduced playback" or some such? I never had this warning on my iMac and my new mini is actually more powerful (faster CPU, more ram, SDD, etc.)

Just curious.

I've had that message on every Mac I've used. 24" late 2007 iMac, 15" 2009 MBP, and a 15" 2012 rMBP (2.6GHz, 51GB SSD model).

.GqueB.

Banned
Thinking about getting a new setup soon so I wanted to get some advice from some mac users.

Currently I have a 2008 imac. This is the model right before they got rid of that beveled edge. Runs fine honestly and feels like new but I want something new (and can afford it so why not). I'm going to start recording video from my console as well so I THINK I need to be mobile so I can have my eyes on the capture program as I play. Currently, I just kind of hit record then go to my console and hope it doesn't fuck up somewhere in the middle.

Was thinking of either getting a Macbook pro or air with a display. I design as well so I need a nice screen so I'm not designing on a small laptop screen. Which is ideal? I hear that pretty much all of these things are going to see an upgrade soon but I've never owned a laptop and have no idea what to look for in relation to my needs but I think I'm on the right track but who knows.

TUSR

Banned
Thinking about getting a new setup soon so I wanted to get some advice from some mac users.

Currently I have a 2008 imac. This is the model right before they got rid of that beveled edge. Runs fine honestly and feels like new but I want something new (and can afford it so why not). I'm going to start recording video from my console as well so I THINK I need to be mobile so I can have my eyes on the capture program as I play. Currently, I just kind of hit record then go to my console and hope it doesn't fuck up somewhere in the middle.

Was thinking of either getting a Macbook pro or air with a display. I design as well so I need a nice screen so I'm not designing on a small laptop screen. Which is ideal? I hear that pretty much all of these things are going to see an upgrade soon but I've never owned a laptop and have no idea what to look for in relation to my needs but I think I'm on the right track but who knows.

Which console? I recommend http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity/models/ Intensity Extreme with a 2.0m Thunder Bolt cable.

You are going to need to save your raw footage to an external hard drive if you go with any model with a SSD in it.

Going to recommend the 27" iMac with a 1TB fusion drive in it for you.

.GqueB.

Banned
Which console? I recommend http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity/models/ Intensity Extreme with a 2.0m Thunder Bolt cable.

You are going to need to save your raw footage to an external hard drive if you go with any model with a SSD in it.

Going to recommend the 27" iMac with a 1TB fusion drive in it for you.

360 and PS3 mostly. I've been using this thus far:

Elgato HD

Mostly because it's so easy to use overall. Very simple since I only understand this stuff on a very basic level. It also allows easy recording of commentary. Do you think laptops are too slow to handle the recording + whatever design work I'd be working on?

VPhys

If you're going to get an external display I recommend you the air for portability, Also the retina display will be wasted if you don't use it as your primary viewing device.

Right now I'm spoiled by retina displays so I sacrificed screen size in order to use the 15 inch retina MacBook Pro . I sold my 24" hp ips monitor, I simply couldn't deal with the quality disparity between the two . Once for 4k screes come out I will trade in my MacBook Pro with retina display for MacBook air and buy a 24 inch plus external 4k display.

ckohler

You sound like me. My 2008 iMac died two weeks ago so I decided to buy a 2012 i7 Mac mini. I upped the ram to 16GB and installed a 256GB SSD. This thing is more than twice as fast as my iMac was. I have it plugged into a 24" Playstation 3D Display. (lol)

I also edit video game footage every week ( http://www.thecoopmode.com ) so performance was important. The only downside to the Mac mini is that it only has discreet graphics (Intel HD 4000) but so far I can't tell it being an issue. Everything is crazy fast. I even downloaded the Final Cut Pro X trial and it screams.

Also, my Elgato Game Capture HD arrived today so I'll be putting it to test for the first time tonight. Really looking forward to it. I was using an Hauppage HD-PVR for the past few years and it was good but this Elgato has infinitely better software, HDMI, built in streaming to Twitch.tv and like you said, audio voiceover mixing. The Black Magic Express is kind of overkill, imo. The Elgato does all the work and even works cross-platform should you want to let a PC friend borrow it.

TUSR

Banned
360 and PS3 mostly. I've been using this thus far:

Elgato HD

Mostly because it's so easy to use overall. Very simple since I only understand this stuff on a very basic level. It also allows easy recording of commentary. Do you think laptops are too slow to handle the recording + whatever design work I'd be working on?

The laptops are definitely not too slow to handle the work load you have outlined.

You sound like me. My 2008 iMac died two weeks ago so I decided to buy a 2012 i7 Mac mini. I upped the ram to 16GB and installed a 256GB SSD. This thing is more than twice as fast as my iMac was. I have it plugged into a 24" Playstation 3D Display. (lol)

I also edit video game footage every week ( http://www.thecoopmode.com ) so performance was important. The only downside to the Mac mini is that it only has discreet graphics (Intel HD 4000) but so far I can't tell it being an issue. Everything is crazy fast. I even downloaded the Final Cut Pro X trial and it screams.

Also, my Elgato Game Capture HD arrived today so I'll be putting it to test for the first time tonight. Really looking forward to it. I was using an Hauppage HD-PVR for the past few years and it was good but this Elgato has infinitely better software, HDMI, built in streaming to Twitch.tv and like you said, audio voiceover mixing. The Black Magic Express is kind of overkill, imo. The Elgato does all the work and even works cross-platform should you want to let a PC friend borrow it.

Only gripe with the Elgato is that there is no TB port on it. But damn is it a nice product. And your Mac Mini only has integrated graphics, not discrete.

What is the normal temperature range on Retina Macbook Pros? I was just sitting here with it on the charger and it seems a bit hot to the touch. I don't know if its because the charger or if these or normal temperatures for laptops in general.

I7zvKhl.png

I also made sure the airway vents beneath the screen were cleared. Everything seems clean.

1) on various forums there are disheartening mentions of problems like ghosting, throttling, smc reset issues, as well as crackling speakers, high temperatures, and so on.

Have you been free of issues like this? Or is there some people who have been clear. After all, many reviews didn't mention things like LG display ghosting or bad termals or smc reset.

2 is gaming fine when you do it? under osx? under windows? have you experienced crashes or throttling slowing games to halt? or has it been fine?

3) are you happy with the machine. do you think you will continue to be happy with it for years to come?

a. I have had issues where my windows gaming performance went to crap until I did a SMC reset. Since the latest SMC update a month or so ago, I have not seen this return.
b. I have had 2 15" retina macbook pro units one base model and one high-end model. Both have had image persistence where something like the google logo would be noticeable on the screen for several minutes after. Both were LG screens, the second one didn't develop the problem until I'd had it for 5 months or so. I took it in to an apple authorized repair center that is local and got them to replace the display. The new one display is a samsung model and does not exhibit the problem.
c. I have not heard crackling speakers, but I don't use the built-in speakers, I use headphones
d. I have not seen the machine throttle itself due to heat.. it does get warm (under full 4 core 100% load, the cpu can get up to 85-90C.)
Gaming with the built-in keyboard is uncomfortable depending on the game, due to the amount of heat generated by the machine when gaming. (I believe the gpu is right under the WSAD keys that a lot of games use for character movement) This is not an issue with an external keyboard, obviously.

2. Gaming under windows is a better experience, but gaming is mostly fine under OS X, though games generally don't run as well under OS X as they do under Windows. (nothing to do with this machine specifically)

3. Right now I'm happy with the machine. It has a 2.6Ghz quad core and 512GB of solid state storage and 8 GB of ram. I don't see myself actually needing a better machine anytime soon. I got Apple Care for it, so I currently intend to keep it for a few years at least.

TUSR

Banned
What is the normal temperature range on Retina Macbook Pros? I was just sitting here with it on the charger and it seems a bit hot to the touch. I don't know if its because the charger or if these or normal temperatures for laptops in general.

I7zvKhl.png

I also made sure the airway vents beneath the screen were cleared. Everything seems clean.

Thats a hilarious graphic because Intel rates the Ivy Bridge chip in the rMBP in the low 100s. 64 isn't that awful, but if your system is idle at 64 something is wrong.

It's set to run quieter than cooler.

You can use smcFanControl to set the minimum fan speed higher if you'd like.

Thats a hilarious graphic because Intel rates the Ivy Bridge chip in the rMBP in the low 100s. 64 isn't that awful, but if your system is idle at 64 something is wrong.

Hmm, Well I stopped using the laptop since I took that screenshot. My Temps are much lower now, but I also had the window open right next to it all night so I'm not quite sure if these temps are my normal idle temps.

jRUNfbX.png

EDIT: @ 10:24 est

Alright, I don't know whats going on. Right after I posted the picture above I put the it on the charger. Now I come back to my desk seeing this.
kdAcaFm.png

There was absolutely no programs running. I am on bootcamp if that makes any difference, but I assume not. These temps actually scare me.

Jobiensis

I know my MBA running Win8 in bootcamp doesn't seem to down clock, so it runs hot and burns through battery power quickly. I don't remember it being as bad under Win7 though.

I know my MBA running Win8 in bootcamp doesn't seem to down clock, so it runs hot and burns through battery power quickly. I don't remember it being as bad under Win7 though.

I'm running Win8. I called apple support and they told me not to worry about temperatures until they exceed 100C. I tried to tell them that the temps I was reaching was when my computer was idle, no programs running, but she wouldn't accept that. Maybe if the temps keep spiking like that when idle ill take it to the apple store.

.GqueB.

Banned
The laptops are definitely not too slow to handle the work load you have outlined.

Thanks for the tips. Let me know what you think of the Elgato and if you have any tips. As I said, I kind of just plug it in and use it. Don't fully understand the finer points. I'm thinking I may go the laptop route. The mac mini sounds cool but I may be moving in with my GF in a few months so I have no idea how the house will be set up. Rather go mobile so I can always be able to keep an eye on the recording just in case. I'm gonna check out your vids as well. I'm only JUST getting into this so I need all the help I can get, Lol.

TUSR

Banned
I'm running Win8. I called apple support and they told me not to worry about temperatures until they exceed 100C. I tried to tell them that the temps I was reaching was when my computer was idle, no programs running, but she wouldn't accept that. Maybe if the temps keep spiking like that when idle ill take it to the apple store.

Not worry until they exceed 100C. If you are consistently running close to that number on idle I have some bad news for you... Unacceptable and dangerous for the chips life to be hitting those numbers regularly. I also know W8 isn't 'officially' supported by Apple. Did you have this problem with W7?

Thanks for the tips. Let me know what you think of the Elgato and if you have any tips. As I said, I kind of just plug it in and use it. Don't fully understand the finer points. I'm thinking I may go the laptop route. The mac mini sounds cool but I may be moving in with my GF in a few months so I have no idea how the house will be set up. Rather go mobile so I can always be able to keep an eye on the recording just in case. I'm gonna check out your vids as well. I'm only JUST getting into this so I need all the help I can get, Lol.

How long can you put off on getting a laptop for? Because with Haswell 'around the corner' you might be able to swoop up a new MBA or something that will satisfy all your needs completely. Does the Elgato work with the PS3 through HDMI? I remember having troubles with HDMI on my BlackMagic Intensity Extreme.

Jobiensis

I'm running Win8.

Let me know if hardware ends up being the problem. I noticed it getting hot under Win8 when doing nothing (fans kicking on), that didn't happen under Win7. I've always assumed it was a driver issue that would be resolved whenever Apple got around to releasing a Win8 compatible boot camp.

.GqueB.

Banned
How long can you put off on getting a laptop for? Because with Haswell 'around the corner' you might be able to swoop up a new MBA or something that will satisfy all your needs completely. Does the Elgato work with the PS3 through HDMI? I remember having troubles with HDMI on my BlackMagic Intensity Extreme.

I can wait a few months really. That's why I'm holding off on buying everything really. I went to that Mac buyers guide site and it was a straight "DON'T BUY" for laptops and displays pretty much, Lol. I heard all of these things will see upgrades pretty soon. My current iMac pretty much runs like new so I'm in no rush.

And I haven't tried it on the PS3 but it is a bit tricky I've read. Sony put some block in the system where you can't stream straight from the console using the HDMI port. I forget what the explanation was. But the Elgato comes with an adaptor that gets around this. I haven't tried it yet though.

.GqueB.

Banned
I also edit video game footage every week ( http://www.thecoopmode.com

Checked out some of your videos and they're really nice my man.

Do you use Final cut exclusively to edit? I noticed some cool transitions in there so I was curious. We're gonna do something pretty similar (along with some other videos) but I have to figure out a way to record voice over XBL. I saw a method on youtube where the guy recorded the sound from the television separate on garageband and put it together afterwards. Made my goddamn head spin.

But good stuff my man. Definitely gonna check out some more of your stuff.

TUSR

Banned
Let me know if hardware ends up being the problem. I noticed it getting hot under Win8 when doing nothing (fans kicking on), that didn't happen under Win7. I've always assumed it was a driver issue that would be resolved whenever Apple got around to releasing a Win8 compatible boot camp.

I also know W8 isn't 'officially' supported by Apple.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1899

Windows 8 is not currently supported by Boot Camp.

I can wait a few months really. That's why I'm holding off on buying everything really. I went to that Mac buyers guide site and it was a straight "DON'T BUY" for laptops and displays pretty much, Lol. I heard all of these things will see upgrades pretty soon. My current iMac pretty much runs like new so I'm in no rush.

And I haven't tried it on the PS3 but it is a bit tricky I've read. Sony put some block in the system where you can't stream straight from the console using the HDMI port. I forget what the explanation was. But the Elgato comes with an adaptor that gets around this. I haven't tried it yet though.

Yeah definitely wait. Intel's new Haswell lineup will do wonders for iGPUs and subsequently boost the MBAs potential.

HDMI won't work with the PS3 you will have to use component cables or a similar solution (whatever came with the product).

I have to figure out a way to record voice over XBL. I saw a method on youtube where the guy recorded the sound from the television separate on garageband and put it together afterwards. Made my goddamn head spin.

God damn headache doing this. And then attempting to sync it up with the video file.

God damn headache doing this. And then attempting to sync it up with the video file.

Final Cut Pro X supports multiple audio feeds, right?

I've recorded audio with one thing and video/audio with another and then sync'd them by round tripping the audio into GarageBand from iMovie.

Sullichin

1) on various forums there are disheartening mentions of problems like ghosting, throttling, smc reset issues, as well as crackling speakers, high temperatures, and so on.

Have you been free of issues like this? Or is there some people who have been clear. After all, many reviews didn't mention things like LG display ghosting or bad termals or smc reset.

2 is gaming fine when you do it? under osx? under windows? have you experienced crashes or throttling slowing games to halt? or has it been fine?

1. it gets pretty warm. don't have ghosting/smc/speaker issues. my iSight camera was busted and apple gave me a new macbook.

2. ive played guild wars 2 (mac version), which has performance issues but it's still in beta. WASD area gets pretty hot playing this. Mac version of Walking Dead runs fine, and I played a bit of Mac version of The Witcher 2 and it ran surprisingly well.

3. My problems:
The screen is not bright enough even on max brightness. So I keep it on max brightness and get worse battery life as a result. Battery life is good but not great.
256GB feels cramped already
Otherwise it's awesome.

TUSR

Banned
1. it gets pretty warm. don't have ghosting/smc/speaker issues. my iSight camera was busted and apple gave me a new macbook.

2. ive played guild wars 2 (mac version), which has performance issues but it's still in beta. WASD area gets pretty hot playing this. Mac version of Walking Dead runs fine, and I played a bit of Mac version of The Witcher 2 and it ran surprisingly well.

3. My problems:
The screen is not bright enough even on max brightness. So I keep it on max brightness and get worse battery life as a result. Battery life is good but not great.
Otherwise it's awesome.

Are you serious? Mine on max brightness will give me a headache.

GW2 is horribly optimized. The WASD keys will get screaming hot running intensive programs.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
3. My problems:
Otherwise it's awesome.

Where are you using your computer mainly? Out in the sun? Indoors?

3. My problems:
Otherwise it's awesome.

I use mine on like the 4th brightness setting. When I start moving towards the brightest, I feel like I need sunglasses. I get probably 7 hours average using the brightness I do.

1) I was lucky enough to get a Samsung display and have no issues with it. I think I'm a rarity though. Speakers do distort with certain things at anything near high volume though. As for the SMC, it's only ever an issue when I'm using Windows. If I start up Windows 7 without my power supply connected to play some Steam games, I'll have a choppier than usual framerate, and resetting the SMC is the only way to fix it. Drove me nuts when it first happened and I didn't know what to do, but I'll allow it, Windows doesn't run perfectly on a Mac, shocking. As for heat, the fans kick in when they're supposed to, laptops get hot, deal with it.

2) I love this thing as a gaming machine. I can run most games at 1280x800 at 60FPS like DmC, Battlefield 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2... Other games like Far Cry 3 can only hit 30FPS though. No crashes while gaming and all my gaming happens using Windows.

3) I love my rMBP but I will be replacing it with a Haswell version when that comes out since I feel it will address the graphical issues present in OSX currently while using a Retina Display.

TUSR

Banned
2) I love this thing as a gaming machine. I can run most games at 1280x800 at 60FPS like DmC, Battlefield 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2... Other games like Far Cry 3 can only hit 30FPS though. No crashes while gaming and all my gaming happens using Windows.

3) I love my rMBP but I will be replacing it with a Haswell version when that comes out since I feel it will address the graphical issues present in OSX currently while using a Retina Display.

I run my games way over that resolution. BL2 can be pushed higher than that.

Waaghals

I have had essentially all the common problems with the MBP Retina, including audio pop, throttling, smc etc.

However after the last software update before christmas and me reseting pram or whatever all the issues have been resolved.

I have no audio pop, and the GPU down clock seems to have disappeared.
In terms of gaming the computer is surprisingly powerful, though it drops off a bit at higher resolutions.

I can play all new pc games at decent settings, including Battlefield 3, Crysis 3 beta etc.
It is shockingly powerful for its form factor. If you want a Mac and want to game I heartily recommend it. Of course it will not compete with dedicated gaming laptops in the same price range.

kruskev

If by ghosting you mean burn-in. It is pretty bad on my LG sourced display. It wash't that bad in the beginning but it gets progressively worse, I probably will bring it to the apple store and see if anything can be done.

Audio crackling was really really bad but after installing the new 10.8.3 ML it happens very rarely.

I am happy with the machine other than the burn in display, I am hoping that genius will replace my display even though I am way past the return period. Do not settle for LG screen would be my advice.

ckohler

Thanks for the tips. Let me know what you think of the Elgato and if you have any tips. As I said, I kind of just plug it in and use it.

I used it last night. The software is very simple. We even streamed to Twitch.tv and it worked perfectly.

The cable it comes with for the PS3 is really just a custom PS3 component cable that ends in the Elgato's connector rather than the red, blue, green component ends, I believe. You will need to make sure your PS3 is set to output via component though. Unlike the Xbox, the PS3 doesn't always auto-detect the correct output.

Checked out some of your videos and they're really nice my man.

Do you use Final cut exclusively to edit? I noticed some cool transitions in there so I was curious. We're gonna do something pretty similar (along with some other videos) but I have to figure out a way to record voice over XBL. I saw a method on youtube where the guy recorded the sound from the television separate on garageband and put it together afterwards. Made my goddamn head spin.

But good stuff my man. Definitely gonna check out some more of your stuff.

I use iMovie '11. I can't really afford Final Cut Pro and I've actually found iMovie quite fast for editing these kinds of video.

For voice we use Skype, not xbox live. This makes a huge difference in quality. Also, if you use a Skype recording software you can have it output each person on a separate audio track to clean up later. I would use sound editing software to combine the Skype audio with the game. The trick to this is to simply perform a "virtual clapper", like for example, I bring up the guide and then say, "I'm clicking down to friends in three, two, one, click!" I then sync the video's audio up with my voice recording in the sound editor. Then, after clean-up, I use Quicktime Pro to put the combined audio into a new video clip and import that into iMovie.

However, last night with this new Elgato, I used it's voice over feature to mix our Skype call directly into the video recording (which is one of the reason's I bought it to begin with). To do this, I use an app called "Audio Hijack Pro" to send the Skype audio to another software called "Soundflower" which is a virtual audio device. Then, in the Elgato software, I select Soundflower as my microphone and everything going into and coming out of Skype is automatically mixed in with the video of the game. Very handy and saves a lot of time. Only downside is that you have to make sure your levels are right before you record because you can't adjust them later. I'm going to try a few episodes this way and see if I trust it. If not, I'll go back to using my other method and just let the Elgato record only the game video and audio.

One last thing I've noticed, iMovie sometimes has audio syncing issues when importing MP4 video. The audio will be half-a-second or full-second off. It seems completely random. However, last night I discovered that if you import the original MP4 recording located in the Elgato Recording folder into iMovie the audio appears to stay in sync. This means not using the "Import into iMovie" feature built in the Elgato software (which actually converts it to ProRes and makes the video files like 100x larger). Just a tip in case you have audio sync problems.

Lastly, if you are going to use Final Cut, I suppose you'd want to export that using the Pro Res option in the Elgato Software. Again, this will create giant files so make sure you have a lot of space to work. However, editing in Final Cut should never have audio sync problems and editing audio is infinitely easier compared to iMovie. I just like iMovie because it's quick and easy.

Don't know if I should ask this here or in the Mountain Lion thread, but how is it possible, or is it possible, to resize a Bootcamp partition? I don't really want to clone my Windows partition, delete it, and reinstall it from the Bootcamp tool in OS X. Is there no easy way to just adjust the sizes of the partitions? Such as resizing in Disk Utility?

Updated could just mean a spec bump. The "Post-PC Era" is clearly where Apple makes the most money nowadays.

A spec bump was the shit they served up in June.

Some of us really do need a 'truck'. I've got 5TB spinning and a bunch of monitors. A Mini with a Thunderbolt disc enclosure is one option.

i currently have the 2012 13" MBP but i definitely think im gonna go for this years retina. anyone that went from 13" to 15", is the physical size a big increase? im not really concerned about the weight.

the combination of the trackpad and keyboard has made it a pure joy to use and its feels a lot more comfortable than staring at my monitor, despite the significantly smaller resolution. the extra retina pixels will make it the perfect machine for work.

.GqueB.

Banned
However, last night with this new Elgato, I used it's voice over feature to mix our Skype call directly into the video recording (which is one of the reason's I bought it to begin with). To do this, I use an app called "Audio Hijack Pro" to send the Skype audio to another software called "Soundflower" which is a virtual audio device. Then, in the Elgato software, I select Soundflower as my microphone and everything going into and coming out of Skype is automatically mixed in with the video of the game. Very handy and saves a lot of time. Only downside is that you have to make sure your levels are right before you record because you can't adjust them later. I'm going to try a few episodes this way and see if I trust it. If not, I'll go back to using my other method and just let the Elgato record only the game video and audio.

Did this work out for you? I tried today and it's recording everything but my voice. Fuggin weird.

Top Bottom