• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Macy Gray to perform naked, or, OH GOD NOOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogg

WHY?!?!
Singer Macy Gray has promised to perform naked to raise money for charity. The outrageous star says she will appear in nothing but a pair of Jimmy Choo heels at her London gig today!
http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/11740318?source=TiL

lol she's gettin nekkid to raise money?!? Haha
cannes.jpg

:(

Willco

Hollywood Square
I'D PAY MONEY FOR HER TO PUT HER CLOTHES BA- OH WAIT THIS JOKE HAS BEEN DONE. I'LL GO NOW.

bogg

What's sad about this is that im sure the naked pics will hit the web, and I know I'll look at them...:(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, all the good jokes were taken.

Yeah, I don't see her logic on this one. What good could possibly come from this?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Teh Hamburglar said:
ho ho ho ha ha ha

I kill me! /Stephanie Tanner

You only get so many Full House references...

Fifty said:
Maybe the donations are in order for her to put the clothes back on.

I sure hope so. Although, all the charity money will just end up having to go as a lawsuit settlement, to the people in the crowd who gouge their eyes out from sheer horror.

cvxfreak

bogg said:
What's sad about this is that im sure the naked pics will hit the web, and I know I'll look at them...:(

Yep, the forces of skin are too strong! (I'd take Oprah any day of the week! j/k)

aoi tsuki

Her face does nothing for me but her body isn't bad. It's the type i liked to draw in drawing class with lots of nice round curves. i think she actually has about the "average" body for an American woman.

bogg

That pic makes me sad... :(
Well atleast she had the balls to do it. Even if NO ONE wanted to see her naked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom