• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 7, Part 2 - The End of an Era - AMC Sundays

JTripper

Finally, Don's past decisions has finally cost him, literally. Jesus....a million bucks.

I may not remember clearly, but how exactly did Don ruin Megan's career? Maybe I'm thinking wrong, maybe he didn't ruin her career, just her future as a young person.

Trey

Some one please screen cap Don's face when Megan started on her diatribe by calling him a liar that ruined her life. That "here she go..." face.

Finally, Don's past decisions has finally cost him, literally. Jesus....a million bucks.

I may not remember clearly, but how exactly did Don ruin Megan's career? Maybe I'm thinking wrong, maybe he didn't ruin her career, just her future as a young person.
Didn't Don convince her to go to California? And didn't Harry just tell her that it was dumb to leave NY?

Harry just cost Don a million bucks!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

He told her to move to California.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

its funny because he did a shit ton for meghan's career but that means nothing when its over

Goddamn
lol.gif

JTripper

Great ending.

Don is left with nothing. He's being reminded that his past is finally catching up with him and is quickly eating away at his life. Right now it's everything physical in his life. His money and furniture is all gone. Something tells me what comes next is a lot worse because while he seemed kinda shocked as it ended, I don't think losing the physical things in his life will affect him much and he's not getting the cosmic hint.

As for Megan, I think she's gone for good now. That was a good send-off. The only thing Don could possibly do to make up for what he's done to her is give her money.

Oh, and was anyone else kind of confused (in a good way) at the start of the episode? At first it seemed like a flashback scene before I realized they're in Betty's current house and the kids are their current ages. I also think this was the best Betty has ever looked since their divorce.

Top Bottom