• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
is it just me or has DM been struck by the

karma.jpg

17-16 DM! Never forget! You will pay for your week 1 victory from now until forever!

:lol :lol

Fifty

Thankfully the Bucs play like the Bucs in this game, not like in ESPN where DM can lead the league in scoring with that team.

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Thankfully the Bucs play like the Bucs in this game, not like in ESPN where DM can lead the league in scoring with that team.

:lol

Yup, I only go as far as my defense takes me :(

Target: Eliminated

49ers move into first place by a half game with a 34-20 victory over the mrbob's now-fluke chicago bears! here is a run-down of the domination :p

1st quarter: i stuff bob time and again on offense. I outgained him 130-18 or something, but guess what? I'm stuck in a 7-7 tie. Why? Because I score a touchdown, stop him to 3 and out, drive allllllllllllllll the way inside his 20, and barlow FUMBLES (which i swear he was already down) and bob returns the fumble 85 yards for a TD. 7-7. Then I get the ball back, and go all the way back down field...

2nd Quarter: .... and punch the ball in, 14-7. Bob throws an INT for a TD to me almost immediately after, 21-7. Then Bob throws ANOTHER pick, which I get a fg on. So, at the half, the score is 24-7. Then everything stops

3rd Quarter: I had NEGATIVE yards in the 3rd quarter. couldn't run or pass, and bob got a nice groove going, but only got 2 FG's out of the quarter (stalled twice inside the redzone). 24-13.

4th Quarter: Finally I stop playing MOOCH ball, and drive it down the field again for a touchdown, 31-13. Then, on the ensuing kickoff bob returns it 97 yards for a TD, 31-20. Hmm... Bob actually gets the ball back when it's 34-20, but just can't move the ball, and that's how the game ends.

gg bob, but i just have your number. call it luck or bad fortune, but do you see a trend in our games? eventually after "getting lucky" so many times it can't be called luck :p

always remember this: you were in the game because Rat wasn't threatened. he is like a wild animal, if you push him into a corner he will tear you to pieces. but if you just leave him be, he'll be very mellow and run a vanilla offense. you can't beat me friend, never forget!

Mrbob

Don't worry dude, you played the better game tonight, but this was only one battle! The war is far from over!

I played my worst first half in a long time. I just couldn't get anything going at all the entire game. But, you do have to admit you were a wee bit lucky I missed those two slot passes this game. And I'm still gonna say I missed them 'cause I was tired. :lol

Two times I had my slot receiver open down the field and i just waited too long to pull the trigger. That would have been 14 points too since NO ONE was in the vicinity at all. But I missed the opportunity so it is my fault. But I won't make that mistake again next time we play. :D That changes the whole complextion of the game if I hit them but you know what they say about hindsight!

GG, but just remember how my defense crushed your offensive attack in the 2nd half! That is the defense that'll be there next time we play! You caught me off guard with some plays in the first half but no more!

Fifty

Matrix you douche...you complain to me about a game where DM, when losing..refuses to pick any D plays and just wastes your time sitting there..and then you prolong our blowout on purpose, just because you're a sore loser. Calling timeouts when I wanted to take a knee...giving up on plays, yet still saying you want to keep going. I offered you mercy when it was 40-3, but you didn't take it. If you played smart from then on, that would have been one thing, but you played purely out of spite. Saying "if I suffer u do" after a loss when it's 3 in the morning is just classless and I expected better from you. Don't be a hypocrite.

don't forget bob, you got 7 points directly from defense, 7 from special teams, and 3 after i punted the ball 7 yards (0 accuracy...). That is 17 points basically put in your lap, you can't move the ball on me dude. but eventually i'm going to break your defense, aggressive or not, as i did in the 4th quarter :D

Mrbob

See, I like to play the complete game so I can give the game ball to everyone! :D Don't worry my offense will be ready the next time we play! But I like it when you feel overconfident! :) You caught me on an off night while being too tired to play but I'll let you gloat for now. :D

I'd also like to mention that I missed more open tackles in that first half than my first five games combined. That was easily the biggest difference between the first and second half. In the 2nd half I was actually not missing tackles. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Matrix you douche...you complain to me about a game where DM, when losing..refuses to pick any D plays and just wastes your time sitting there..and then you prolong our blowout on purpose, just because you're a sore loser. Calling timeouts when I wanted to take a knee...giving up on plays, yet still saying you want to keep going. I offered you mercy when it was 40-3, but you didn't take it. If you played smart from then on, that would have been one thing, but you played purely out of spite. Saying "if I suffer u do" after a loss when it's 3 in the morning is just classless and I expected better from you. Don't be a hypocrite.

I was picking my own plays just before you picked your's and I was trying to get in double digits in scoring and it didnt work out.I also am not going to concede a game in season play,thats stupid imo.I also didnt want to sit around for over 2 mins while your QB took his kneel downs,I wanted my chance at getting atleast 10 points and it didnt work.

I was also pissed because its funny how I'm beating you in one game up 21-0 and the f-ing connection drops and then I have to play two games in a row and lose both,sorry if I prolonged the game,but I was angry at my luck.

More shit luck.....
I cause your QB to fumble and I pick it up and my player fumbles it...ok :\

I also was pissed cause it seemed like you sent atleast one man rushing to sack Carr everytime,even after you were up huge,that made me want to score more...I think I was sacked like 10 times that game.

Again I'm sorry I prolonged the game,but I'm not going to concede defeat down 33-3 in season play or whatever is was,yes I wouldnt have won but it wasnt an exhibition game and I wasnt going to type out all my reasons for wanting to continue,that would have taken a year.

PS- I wasnt playing out of spite,I was trying to get the ball into the damn endzone and you kept int'ing it.I also didnt let the clock run down,I picked my plays as fast as possible.

Slo

Matrix said:
I also was pissed cause it seemed like you sent atleast one man rushing to sack Carr everytime,even after you were up huge,that made me want to score more...I think I was sacked like 10 times that game.

Says the guys who was heaving bombs against me when you were up by more then 30.....

Slo

Some shitty QB play going on right now guys. :D Gag Me league QB ratings as of 10/19:

FrenchMov - 83.8
MilitantBlack - 72.2
DaAnswer3 - 68.5
matrixadw - 62.3
SloForce - 60.6
dskillztown - 55.1
Dmczaf - 53.8
CheGuerva - 50.2
MrBob - 49.2
Drey - 48.2
hqplayer1 - 35.2
Wellie - 30.1

I'd say mine is most disappointing since I have the best QB in the game. And I'd say FrenchMov's high rating is even more impressive considering......well you know. :)

Drey1082

Slo said:
Some shitty QB play going on right now guys. :D Gag Me league QB ratings as of 10/19:

FrenchMov - 83.8
MilitantBlack - 72.2
DaAnswer3 - 68.5
matrixadw - 62.3
SloForce - 60.6
dskillztown - 55.1
Dmczaf - 53.8
CheGuerva - 50.2
MrBob - 49.2
Drey - 48.2
hqplayer1 - 35.2
Wellie - 30.1

I'd say mine is most disappointing since I have the best QB in the game. And I'd say FrenchMov's high rating is even more impressive considering......well you know. :)

Wow,
Me + Culpepper = Suckage....

Slo

Slo said:

FrenchMov - 83.8
MilitantBlack - 72.2
DaAnswer3 - 68.5
matrixadw - 62.3
SloForce - 60.6
dskillztown - 55.1
Dmczaf - 53.8
CheGuerva - 50.2
MrBob - 49.2
Drey - 48.2
hqplayer1 - 35.2
Wellie - 30.1

Real life ratings of 5 worst QBs in the NFL:

K. Boller - 61.3
C. Palmer - 59.6
A. Feeley -57.2
K. Collins - 55.8
J. Fiedler - 51.1

GAF OWNED!

Matrix

Slo said:
Says the guys who was heaving bombs against me when you were up by more then 30.....

Fifty can play :p And hey I was 0-4 playing you,it was like a huge relief was off lifted off my shoulders being able to score at will....some kinda fluke thing.

Also I believe I went to my running game after I went up big and ran for 2 tds and over 100 yards...I could of ran up the score more and you know it,I ran out of bounce many times so I wouldnt score again.

Drey1082

Yeah, I need some serious work on my passing game. The only reason I won yesterday was because my run was so effective. It also helped that DMczaf was 0/12 on third down. He was clutch with the kicking game, scoring all 12 points with 50+ yard field goals, if i remember correctly. At least three were 50 or more yards.

Slo

Matrix said:
Fifty can play :p And hey I was 0-4 playing you,it was like a huge relief was off lifted off my shoulders being able to score at will....some kinda fluke thing.

Fuck you. Seriously. I don't appreciate your condecending attitude, and the last time I checked we had identical records. Yeah, you kicked my ass. That doesn't turn you into a Madden sage, and apparently you're a pretty sore loser when you are on the other side of the beating.

I think I deserve some respect. I may or may not be the worst player in the league, but I don't think I deserve to be a running joke because I couldn't figure out how to stop your cheese. It was one game, and I plan to be more competitive in the future.

Matrix

Ummmm you called me out,so fuck you punk,you one accuse me of playing cheesy after I beat you and now you just started with me..fuck off.

You f-ing suck and thats the truth,you have the f-ing Colts,maybe you should practice more instead of calling other people's play cheesy and you're lucky I didnt run up the score more on you....now from that reply I wish I had.

Also I'm not a f-ing sore loser,you have no idea the history of me playing madden with Fifty and many other people here....Ive lost more then anyone and I use the Texans 95% of the time,you use the f-ing Colts and suck ass with them and accuse people of playing cheesy,you my sir are the sore loser and an ahole on top of it.

Matrix

Amazing this guy keeps accusing me of playing cheesy...haha oh man.

img6804699.jpg

"Rat, you have to bring the peace. Look, you are the #1 rated QB on GAF, you have to fight for freedom or there is no future. I'm not even sure what that means, but if it looks like a rat, walks like a rat, and talks like a rat, then sweet jesus you are the most dominant QB in the league. Case closed ladies!"

seriously dudes relax the fuck out. it's a fucking game! lets stop fighting like 12 year old girls and enjoy the games

Matrix

Hey I'm cool,I just dont get where this guy gets off calling my play cheesy...its starts to really piss someone off.

Fifty

Oh shit. I didn't want this to escalate....I hope the situation can be controlled. Slo may not be the best player, but he has a good attitude for the most part(that's not a jab, none of us are perfect), and he's one of the few people on the boards (every league member is) that I can count on to play his game within the tight deadline. No matter how angry you guys get at each other, let's keep this league going strong.

you can't beat me ramirez. you know it and i know it. you're lucky im not in your division or conference, cause i would be bringin a hurtin to that game. ask your friend bob what happens to undefeated teams when they come to MONSTER PARK!!!!!!

*This message brought to you by... Monster Cables! Monster Cables, because what ELSE are you going to waste $100 on!?

Slo

Matrix said:
Ummmm you called me out,so fuck you punk,you one accuse me of playing cheesy after I beat you and now you just started with me..fuck off.

You f-ing suck and thats the truth,you have the f-ing Colts,maybe you should practice more instead of calling other people's play cheesy and you're lucky I didnt run up the score more on you....now from that reply I wish I had.

Also I'm not a f-ing sore loser,you have no idea the history of me playing madden with Fifty and many other people here....Ive lost more then anyone and I use the Texans 95% of the time,you use the f-ing Colts and suck ass with them and accuse people of playing cheesy,you my sir are the sore loser and an ahole on top of it.

You say you didn't cheese me? Fine. I'll take your word for it. Matter closed.

A little bit of respect is all I'm asking for. I don't care if you geniunely respect me, but I expect to be treated with respect. If you want to talk shit about me then take it to AIM. Yeah, I do suck. So fucking what? From what I'm seeing you are no prize yourself. You making jokes about my play and talking down to me is like the Arizona Cardinals talking shit about the Miami Dolphins. I want it to stop. That's the bottom line. This is a friendly league, and I'm in it to have fun, not to be the doormat for somebody that is desperately trying to prove that he's not the worst player in the league.

You don't like me? Fine. You don't want to talk to me? Fine. I don't hold any resentment towards you, and I think this could all be water under the bridge, but I don't want to hear that shit anymore.

Matrix

I only said that shit cause you said I ran up the score on you...those are my last comments on the issue.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't beat me ramirez. you know it and i know it. you're lucky im not in your division or conference, cause i would be bringin a hurtin to that game. ask your friend bob what happens to undefeated teams when they come to MONSTER PARK!!!!!!

Don't forget my friend, the ball bounced your way like they did in Mike Browns hands in the 2001 Bears season! Remember to think of a better game plan 'cause I already have plans in motion that will shut you down defensively and wear you down offensively! :D

the ball bounced my way because i made it bounce my way. you were lucky to even be in the game! an fumble return TD, a kick return TD, and free fg pts. i earned my points by taking it to your defense lionel ritchie style... ALL NIGHT LOOOONG!

p.s. don't be too optomistic about your 2nd half performance. i told you i played vanilla offense until you threatened me, and then what happened? i go on another TD drive in the 4th when you needed a stop. you can't beat me dude! discussion over! now lets talk about my mostly probable superbowl march

DMczaf

Well that was a weird game, started out with my muffing a punt and you scoring a TD, from there it was just up and down @_@ Lots of fumbles

4-2! FMT, its you and me in Week 8. Winner takes first place in the division!

Drey1082

Wellington said:
Drey we need to play tomorrow. I will make myself available all night. Anytime before 11PM EDT, and after around 7 PM.

Alright, I shoud be good for 7 (*central) PM tonight, I can't do it any later than that. If your not there, and can't play any other time this week before the deadline, I don't know what to tell you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Drey1082 said:
Alright, I shoud be good for 7 (*central) PM tonight, I can't do it any later than that. If your not there, and can't play any other time this week before the deadline, I don't know what to tell you.

Deadline is tonight, I'll be online at 7 central.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Drey1082 said:
deadline's tonight already??? WTF?? alright.. I'll be there.. damn this league moves quick.

:lol

That was my exact reaction last night. ;p

Edit: er shit, I think the deadline is tomorrow. Still let's get it in tonight, busy as hell with work and stuff.

Top Bottom