• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Tomorrow (weds) night perhaps? I'm shooting until about 4p and then have to take care of a few things. Evening is probably best. What time zone are you, what times work for you?

Pacific. Just let me know when you're around

Ferny

Oh snaps! D3 is about to pass Madden 11 for most played hours.
JA3Q0Fy.png

rinse82

I would say GG but I'm pretty sure it was pretty boring for you.

I suck. I really suck!

I wish I had at least made it more competitive for you.

Just keep at it, things will get better.

Pretty sure I was 1-15 and 2-14 in my first two seasons of this league last year.

Splat

Pretty sure I was 1-15 and 2-14 in my first two seasons of this league last year.

To add some tips:

You had 2-3 incompletions just from awful throws due to trying to throw while running backwards. Most QBs need to set before throwing and just letting off the left stick for a split second before throwing would help with that.

Out breaking routes are pretty important to cover, the purple sideline zones are pretty good at stopping them.

Mrbob

FMT giving me shit last night for the Bears restructuring Cuttys contract. Told ya the Bears were doing it to go after another player with that money freed up and I see this morning they signed Allen. Hopefully the Bears can live up to the Niners off season claim to fame which was Gabbert.

We need to play KI this weekend... well you need to beat me down as I pretend to play the game (I'm trash)

Lol. How long will you keep this XB1?

I suck at KI too

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Yea this was me too. First year didn't win a game. This year I've won 3 and feel like I can knock rinse out of the playoffs ;)

Kingbrave

Thanks for the tips.

To be honest, I don't care if I win or lose. I just like the competition. Ooh, and to be included. It gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling that I haven't felt since uncle Bob touched me in the no no zone...

SickBoy

Sickboy, what's a good time for you?

As always, evenings around 6:30 PT/9:30ET work quite well for me... not sure if there's any difference between tonight and tomorrow. Let me know which night is better for you (or if both do) and I'll confer with my wife.

If the time is crappy, I'll be available later on Thursday, but work really early tomorrow, so I have about a two-hour window for kickoff tonight.

Maybe tonight.

I don't doubt it. I might have to save it for a binge d3 run this weekend. Got a bunch of crap happening at work and when I get home I wanna just chill.

Binge D3 run is the only way to go

Let me know when you want to do that

I'll post in the new forum too and see who might be interested

As always, evenings around 6:30 PT/9:30ET work quite well for me... not sure if there's any difference between tonight and tomorrow. Let me know which night is better for you (or if both do) and I'll confer with my wife.

If the time is crappy, I'll be available later on Thursday, but work really early tomorrow, so I have about a two-hour window for kickoff tonight.

9:30 Eastern tonight or tomorrow both work for me. Just let me know which you prefer.

Smokey

Woo EVGA is breaking their step up policy and letting those with 3gb 780ti cards use their step up program to the 6gb models.

For those that don't know EVGA offers a step up program if a new gpu comes out within 90 days of your purchase you send them your cards, pay the difference, and they'll send you the new GPU. They didn't allow you to do it if it was the same gpu but with more VRAM.

Based EVGA. It's why I'll always recommend them above other vendors!

Top Bottom