• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sokantish

I didn't want to play the CPU because you were beating me 14-0 in the first quarter. It'd be unfair for me to get a free win after you grieved me

Rbk_3

Any chance I can get in this next season?

I have been in the Xbox 360 league that started on the IGN 360 GB and moved to BC/D1P for the last 4 years, but looks like they will be continuing on the One and I went PS4.
Looking for a league as sim and busy as my old league was and this one looks like it is!

Smokey

Any chance I can get in this next season?

I have been in the Xbox 360 league that started on the IGN 360 GB and moved to BC/D1P for the last 4 years, but looks like they will be continuing on the One and I went PS4.
Looking for a league as sim and busy as my old league was and this one looks like it is!

You can come to the AFC South

IGN GB... Did you have the same name over there? I had tons of thousands of posts over there before it went to shit.

Rbk_3

To clarify, next season, I mean Madden 26.

What teams are open now? I would consider grabbing 25 if you guys are still active.

Yeah, I had same name.

Sokantish

I play two teams, Raiders and Jags so you could have the Jags, I don't know if there are any other open teams
That's very kind and thoughtful of you. You have my sword. Carry it to a victory over the CPU brother

Well... if you insist, Smokey! But you need to set yourself to AP or FMT needs to show up

Rbk_3

I'll see if I can scoop up a copy of the game cheap. Do you guys plan to keep going until the next game comes out?

I'll see if I can scoop up a copy of the game cheap. Do you guys plan to keep going until the next game comes out?

Hold off until we are done with this season. We are in week 14.... Not 100% sure if we are doing a 3rd season. I'll take a poll after the season is over and the various butt hurt has died down but you would definitely be invited to join the league if we do another season! If we can get 28+ players then we will do it. Any less and we will wrap it up until '15 or whatever it will be called

Smokes didn't get it yet but I will if we can get more to join in

Also how do people get a hold of deftech again? pm or psn message?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'd feel pretty shitty if I played spoiler and ruined rinse chance at the playoffs. My Cowboys have been playing better though. Don't sleep on me rinse. ;)

Splat

Because it doesn't work with a 30fps game, right?

fkLF9.gif

rinse82

Walk her through how to put smokey on AP

Wait, we might actually be able to play our game since the vance is so late, right Smokey?

Smokey isn't walking through that door, Soka.

I just realized the game never asked me to choose a team name or stadium for the Toronto relocation. I think it's because I was on auto-pilot during the first step and it messed everything up.

Top Bottom