• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

GG DCX. Crazy how one play can change the whole game. If I don't get that 4th and 4 in the second half down 21 to 7 I don't mount the furious comeback. That ball was so close to being picked off too. Game of inches indeed.

Did Ferny buy you that ahead of time?

He hasn't given up yet, so he will have to get me Dynasty Warriors 9. :D

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Crazy how one play can change the whole game. If I don't get that 4th and 4 in the second half down 21 to 7 I don't mount the furious comeback. That ball was so close to being picked off too. Game of inches indeed.

He hasn't given up yet, so he will have to get me Dynasty Warriors 9. :D
That and Ryan throwing a sure first down off of Julio's face to allow the first drive for a TD...so stupid. Its like it enabled HFA.

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck this shit... every god damn possesion ended with an inerception.. no seriously every one..

really terrible game for me

GG McNeily I really sucked. Sorry about random time outs i was throwing my controller on the couch.

McNei1y

Gg rob. I didn't see any issue with the TOs. I did that a few times this season already. Especially last week against AZ where I threw 6 picks (2 of em were pick sixes) or so. Dunbar was pretty nasty. I ran a lot of zone after that first screen hoping you wouldn't throw it again. I'll see yah next season.

DietRob

Gg rob. I didn't see any issue with the TOs. I did that a few times this season already. Especially last week against AZ where I threw 6 picks (2 of em were pick sixes) or so. Dunbar was pretty nasty. I ran a lot of zone after that first screen hoping you wouldn't throw it again. I'll see yah next season.

Yeah man. Dunbar really showed up last week when Moreno went down so I decided to start him this game. He's been much better for me. I do wish I would have never traded away Murray though that was dumb.

I couldn't figure out a way to stop your running game and then through RG3 in the mix and I'm totally screwed. Very well played game by you dude. No matter where I tried to put the ball one of your guys would climb the ladder and grab it.

SickBoy

GG, Sickboy. That game turned around in a hurry. I was really worried at first but my defense came through when it needed to!

gg

I'm fine with the loss, I'm not fine with the 14-point nature of the loss. Two FR touchdowns and a punt return. Stupid Madden.

Take away the ridiculous first-play hole for Tate and the big returns and it's a much more exciting game. Shame on me I guess for opting to try for one last possession in the first half.

DietRob

I'm so bored with infamous.. i should really stop buying non sports games. I'm turning into that sports only gamer outside of niche indie stuff.

it would probably be more fun if I opted for the evil route but i'm a softie and always try to be a hero in these types of games. it would be quite therapudic to kill some mofo's right now after this shitty work day and madden pummeling though LOL

brentech

I'm so bored with infamous.. i should really stop buying non sports games. I'm turning into that sports only gamer outside of niche indie stuff.

it would probably be more fun if I opted for the evil route but i'm a softie and always try to be a hero in these types of games. it would be quite therapudic to kill some mofo's right now after this shitty work day and madden pummeling though LOL
I completed the first one. The second, I got about 30min into and just haven't found any joy in it. Makes it hard to give SS a try.

DietRob

I'm on 2022 in my offline franchise, what is wrong with me?!

Get a job hobo ;)

I'm like this with my RTTS I have a 15+ year short stop every year.

I completed the first one. The second, I got about 30min into and just haven't found any joy in it. Makes it hard to give SS a try.

Exactly the same with me. The only reason I bought it is because I only turn my PS4 on for Madden and desperately wanted something else. Sony knows how to keep us thirsty.

oatmeal

Banned
I hope there's a third season. I want to do this again when I have more time to focus on my shit.

Canyon needs another shot to break all of the records.

I hope there's a third season. I want to do this again when I have more time to focus on my shit.

Canyon needs another shot to break all of the records.

we will know soon enough if there will be a 3rd season. soon enough....

i'm on vacation from april 19 - 25 and shant have my ps4 available. i don't mind transferring commish status if we have a 3rd season but i'd need dcx or someone else to test out transfering commish in a dummy league because i remember in the 360 version if you did that then no one could ever join the league in the future

oatmeal

Banned
we will know soon enough if there will be a 3rd season. soon enough....

i'm on vacation from april 19 - 25 and shant have my ps4 available. i don't mind transferring commish status if we have a 3rd season but i'd need dcx or someone else to test out transfering commish in a dummy league because i remember in the 360 version if you did that then no one could ever join the league in the future

I'm sure we can wait until April 26th.

I think I'd be down another season if I was in a full division and didn't have more than 1 or 2 CPU games.

I haven't had a single CPU game. I'm hella jelly.

Kingbrave

I'm gone starting today!

I'm on Madden strike!

This season is bullshit and y'all a bunch of cheater!

I demand a recount and an apology!

Or hugs, that's cool too!

DietRob

I'd probably participate on a if I feel like it basis like Smokey.

Not sure how much MLB is going to take up my time. Really depends on how good or bad the online is this year.

DietRob

Woah I didn't know gamefly did vita that's nice. Let me know if you end up getting the vita version.

DietRob

I must take my revenge for being destroyed in madden somehow. Don't you dare deprive me of that FMT.

*I'm really not that good anyway I spent the vast majority of my time in RTTS

Nightz

So Oregon is pretty cool. Had no idea that attendants have to pump your gas for you because it's illegal to do it yourself. They need this service in California!

Somnia

FMT/Live April 9th we get Fulgore, Arcade Mode and 8 player lobbies in KI. Also Season 2 announced with Iron Galaxy taking over the game, perfect choice imo

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZEXpm1DFU&feature=youtu.be&a

fulgore! my body is ready. what has iron galaxy done? sounds like this is a good thing but why

2461739-langnatism.gif

Kingbrave

I succumbed to peer pressure and got ROS. They had the collector's edition and had to get it. Thanks, thanks a lot.

Also I can't wait for The Show.

LiveWire

FMT/Live April 9th we get Fulgore, Arcade Mode and 8 player lobbies in KI. Also Season 2 announced with Iron Galaxy taking over the game, perfect choice imo

Nice. A little disappointed that Story Mode got pushed back, but probably was expected. After what Netherrealm did with MK9, other fighting games have to meet a very high bar. Lobbies will be nice for me to run a big winstreak on you and FMT, can't wait.

Also, MLB 14 for Vita eh? I might have to partake in that.

Top Bottom