• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

I offered Denaryius more than he originally wanted and he still turned it down. Big Game James Jones is looking forward to leading my WR core next season.

LOL, you let go Wes Welker after trading a first rounder for him? Vlad Corker is still on my team!

well some of the people just obviously didn't do their FA stuff. their loss and our gain! well... not my gain because i have no money to spend

dcx i need to test out something in your dummy CCM. i need to see if you transfer commish if other people can still join. this was an issue with the 360 version where if you transferred commish no one new could join. i'd like for the league to NOT have to wait 2 weeks to start the season but i dont want to ruin everything by transfering commish and then no one new can ever join

DCX

DCX
dcx i need to test out something in your dummy CCM. i need to see if you transfer commish if other people can still join. this was an issue with the 360 version where if you transferred commish no one new could join. i'd like for the league to NOT have to wait 2 weeks to start the season but i dont want to ruin everything by transfering commish and then no one new can ever join
Ok maybe after Mad Men.

DCX

We need to get one more team in the NFC west do you need to do cause having just you and AZ is BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT

Actually maybe I can?

What are you talking about? We had crow in the division up until now and we still both made the playoffs both years.

Besides, after seeing your game against splat, I don't think you'd have a good time in our division.

What are you talking about? We had crow in the division up until now and we still both made the playoffs both years.

Besides, after seeing your game against splat, I don't think you'd have a good time in our division.

You're right, I don't think I could deal with two teams that cheat four times a year!

Besides, I won't be high as a plane in every game this year

I actually threw all my paraphernalia away, now my "quit weed" phase is guaranteed to last longer than 48 hours

Rorschach

holy fuck dota. watch like the last 5 min of my most recent game

I had complete shit for farm. Mostly cause the early game our axe decided to lane with me, And then just helixed everything. It was a terrible early/mid game for me as WK. Actually, wasn't particularly good at any point for me cause I was always behind

Just played with a WK that had refresher and then got aegis. Good times.

LiveWire

Hey FMT ggs in KI earlier. Sorry I had to bounce so abruptly, I had some guests knocking on my door during that last Spinal/Thunder matchup. Your play has much improved! Your Spinal is much more rushdown and your combo and counter breakers are well timed. Someday soon you may beat my Jago!

Hey FMT ggs in KI earlier. Sorry I had to bounce so abruptly, I had some guests knocking on my door during that last Spinal/Thunder matchup. Your play has much improved! Your Spinal is much more rushdown and your combo and counter breakers are well timed. Someday soon you may beat my Jago!

ggs brotha! and i have beaten your jago... but it's like 1 out of 10 times :(

Yeah that was some good shit

Best round was me running out of ammo then dropping the pistol and running around a map that I didn't know to plant the bomb

Smokey

The AK spread and recoil in CS is tough. Actually I'm finding the terrorist side weapons in general to be tougher than the cts.

I started getting the hang of it last night. My long range shooting is still laughably bad though

I feel like the first game could have been better if Kyle wasn't the worst player ever. He was the Evan Turner of our team

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I don't really understand how the free agency budget works. I've got 113 million and was able to put in 4 or 5 offers but then it gave me a 'you don't have the budget' text.

Anyways somehow Romo vanished so I have a 3 string QB since I let Kyle Orton walk. This is going to be interesting.

I don't really understand how the free agency budget works. I've got 113 million and was able to put in 4 or 5 offers but then it gave me a 'you don't have the budget' text.

Anyways somehow Romo vanished so I have a 3 string QB since I let Kyle Orton walk. This is going to be interesting.
Tannehill for your first rounder?

You need to have cap room and you need to have money in the bank. For instance, I have like 30 million in the bank, but I can't do shit because I only have like 780k free cap space. And if you put out an offer, that counts against your cap. Otherwise people would abuse it and just try to sign everyone in the same week and beat the system.

If you have 30 mil cap and bid $10 mil on Patrick Peterson then when you bid on Suh you have $20 mil because the $10 mil offer is still tied up with PP

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh OK I guess I understand. Thanks fellas. I'm just not too sure where to view my salary cap room. I put a bid in on Brady 2.0, Suh, and some ROLB that I forget the name of. I doubt I'll get any of them bc there were multiple offers. I just want to go real heavy on Defense because my run defense was so shitty last year. Welly trounced all over me in the division.

LOL phee. Maybe a 2nd rounder

Mrbob

Wait till 7PM PST to vance. Been sick with the flu the past couple days and won't get home until about 6:30PST. Want to get some bids in.

Top Bottom