• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

AFC East:
Dolphins - Pheeniks
Patriots - oatmeal
Jets - deftech
Bills - Rinse82

AFC North:
Steelers - ?
Browns - Brentech
Bengals - Splat
Ravens - friedconsole

AFC South:
Colts - Jabee
Texans - Smokey
Titans - frenchmovietheme
Jags - Soka

AFC West:
Broncos - thedrizzlerj11
Chiefs - markmhc
Raiders - sokantish
Chargers - ?

NFC East:
Eagles - coldblooded
Giants - wellington
Redskins - mcnei1y
Cowboys - whatrobeats

NFC North:
Packers - eznark
Lions - rinse
Bears - mrbob
Vikings - cola

NFC South:
Panthers - rorscharch
Saints - ?
Bucs - dmczaf HE SAYS HE WANTS IN!
Falcons - DCX

NFC West:
Seahawks - Azwethinkweiz
Rams - ?
Cardinals - ?
49ers - frenchmovietheme

5 open teams isn't too bad and maybe sickboy will still play. i pm'd him but didn't get a response so i dont know

We need to get one more team in the NFC west do you need to do cause having just you and AZ is BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT

Actually maybe I can?

I'll look at the Rams and Cardinals and see which team suits me better
which team sucks less

well right now you would be the rams because i did talk to sickboy previously and he said he enjoyed the league so i'm assuming he would want to play another season but i don't know for certain. i don't want to give away the cards and then tomorrow he says oh btw i'm interested in playing

FMT falls in game 3 123-108

steph curry shoots 56 times lul

and he put up 57 points!

what frustrates me is on double teams there were times he would not pass. im pressing the button and he does nothing. pass the fucking ball! beyond that what can i do when harden morphs through my guys for buckets or gets a foul call! at least i shut down lin.... i will be ready to take the next game. i missed some good looks with a chance to take the lead late in the 3rd. seems that the shot release changes from possession to possession.

there were also a few times with curry wide open and i do the shot but he does this weird animation and i get a "poor" rating on the shot. once when cannan tried to flop and no one was around and i said wtf why would you shoot like that

p.s.

as far as PIP i feel like the spirit of the rule is that you could just abuse the middle whenever. i think the points in the paint now are natural and it can be stopped if you want to. it's just a matter of what you want to stop and what you want to live with.... that's basketball!

Smokey

It was a pretty good game until the 3rd. That's when I had to stomp on your throat! I kept trying to get Curry is 6th but I couldn't.

It was a pretty good game until the 3rd. That's when I had to stomp on your throat! I kept trying to get Curry is 6th but I couldn't.

i closed to within 2 points late in the 3rd! then i just couldn't get over the hump... also missed a few FT's.

i stopped even trying to get steals after he got his 5th

Smokey

i closed to within 2 points late in the 3rd! then i just couldn't get over the hump... also missed a few FT's.

i stopped even trying to get steals after he got his 5th

I felt like you tightened up when it was within two. That was a pivotal situation in your 2k development! Next time you may be ready to jump over that hump

I felt like you tightened up when it was within two. That was a pivotal situation in your 2k development! Next time you may be ready to jump over that hump

i got greedy a few times down 2 and wanting to take the lead.... although it was hard to turn down shots with curry relatively open and being on fire. i'd do it again!

i advance to the first week of free agency in 30 minutes. also i would recommend to do your scouting sooner rather than later although now that i know i can advance right after i will not advance past the final scouting period until we are ready for the draft

McNei1y

What time you free? Cause I think Smokes was in too. Maybe Ferny and CB.

We could be the greatest CS team of all time?

You're Goddamned Right we could be. I'm going to watch GOT at 9est so anything after 10, 10:30 est works perfectly for me.

i advance to the first week of free agency in 30 minutes. also i would recommend to do your scouting sooner rather than later although now that i know i can advance right after i will not advance past the final scouting period until we are ready for the draft

yes! yes! yes! I'm all over the FA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Yeah. You wouldnt wanna screw over anyone again.

Rorschach

ZICjfIM.jpg

Napoleon Dynamite's second career.

brentech

holy fuck dota. watch like the last 5 min of my most recent game

I had complete shit for farm. Mostly cause the early game our axe decided to lane with me, And then just helixed everything. It was a terrible early/mid game for me as WK. Actually, wasn't particularly good at any point for me cause I was always behind

FA is up!

lololololllllllllllllllllllllll some notable FA's:

JJ Watt
Suh
Patrick Peterson
vince wilfork
demaryius thomas
brian cushing
justin houston
lamar houston
alex smith
eli manning
andy dalton
tom brady
jake locker
torrey smith
Jordy nelson
roddy white
randall cobb
wes welker

I offered Denaryius more than he originally wanted and he still turned it down. Big Game James Jones is looking forward to leading my WR core next season.

LOL, you let go Wes Welker after trading a first rounder for him? Vlad Corker is still on my team!

Top Bottom