• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

rinse82

Wait till 7PM PST to vance. Been sick with the flu the past couple days and won't get home until about 6:30PST. Want to get some bids in.

gladiator-thumbsdown.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait till 7PM PST to vance. Been sick with the flu the past couple days and won't get home until about 6:30PST. Want to get some bids in.

You mean you want us to wait for you this time as opposed to waiting for you every time?

Mrbob

I'm Johnny on the spot always. EAD you two anyway I did my bidding online. Only made a couple bids as I'd rather build through the draft than overspend on free agents.

Mrbob

Don't worry about my coworkers Smokey, I stayed home and finished season one of Orphan Black. Man that show gets crazy, so good. Out running some errands right now.

Edit: Seems like season two is off to a great start too:

@sepinwall 2m
Boy, the new episodes of “Orphan Black” are so much fun.

Can't wait until April 19th when it starts!

Yah I'm in

I gotta say I do like overpass a lot. Had no idea where the fuck I was when I first started but it grew on me that round

We should try some hostage shit tonight. And I can play after the Heat beat the Wizards and the Marlins beat the Nationals both around probably 8:30 CT. FUCK WASHINGTON!!!

cool I'm watching Smokey playing a Nuke game. this game is like DOTA with guns. you better be in later!

The Denver Broncos would like to welcome FS Louis Delmas and OLB Kevin Burnett to the Mile High City.

Notable Signings
90 OVR LT T. Smith to the Titans for 5 years and $9M
87 OVR OLB A. Brooks to the Vikings for 2 years $4.4M
85 OVR LT J. Gross to the Falcons for 1 year 4.1M

who signed ahmad brooks? i didn't see him there anymore... i was going to try to snag him for the titans :(

in other news, frankgrimes2001.... or grimey as he likes to be called, is now the owner of the titans. and i have a feeling the first order of business for the titans will be to sign Alex Smith to a contract he deserves!

People talk shit about me acquiring Louis Delmas in the last 3 versions of madden it feels like. And he always ends up being a great piece of my D.:D

Burnett will be a 3-4 ILB run support role player or will be a backup backup.

titans team ain't lookin too shabby aside from the fact that i literally have no QB on the roster. the other problem is i have $5 million dollars in cash..... so i'm not sure how i can sign anyone!

who signed ahmad brooks? i didn't see him there anymore... i was going to try to snag him for the titans :(

in other news, frankgrimes2001.... or grimey as he likes to be called, is now the owner of the titans. and i have a feeling the first order of business for the titans will be to sign Alex Smith to a contract he deserves!

So....league minimum then.

also, i say this to everyone:

DO YOUR SCOUTING NOW

DO YOUR SCOUTING NOW

DO YOUR SCOUTING NOW

but i won't vance early on it anyways.... just saying get it out of the way now!

brentech

Scouting done. Hopefully I can land at least 2 of my big 6 targets or so.

I should look at sliders again. Haven't since if first got the game. Could use some tweaks to make CPU passing better, and running weaker.

McNei1y

We got waxed big time on Militia. I definitely need to work on my shooting. I was all over the place. I kept getting these 32 damage on 5 hit kind of rounds.

Top Bottom