• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Somnia

Hi friend

You could always swing that code over here so I can test it on my x1

:)

$25 so AZ can buy a PC one :D

Edit: n/m they are going for 50-100 on eBay.

AZ post in the titanfall thread and buy/sell/trade saying you want to trade. May find someone that way.

Smokey

My companionship should be enough for Az

I'm sure he wouldn't pass up a Madden bro for a small profit. I believe he would do what is right.

Not everyone is Bob

It's a known issue and you can go to the titanfall help page and request a different one for PC. I should have it in a couple hours. I'll give you my xbone code when I get the PC one, smokes. However, they made me put the xbone code in the new code request on the site so it may not work anymore. Wouldn't hurt to try though!

It's a known issue and you can go to the titanfall help page and request a different one for PC. I should have it in a couple hours. I'll give you my xbone code when I get the PC one, smokes. However, they made me put the xbone code in the new code request on the site so it may not work anymore. Wouldn't hurt to try though!

When do you want to play madden? I'm off work today!

When do you want to play madden? I'm off work today!

Of course you are, you hippy. It'll have to be late tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have to go out to eat or do some dumb shit for valentine's day, so if you're busy tonight too, we can schedule for tomorrow.

Smokes! I got into the PC version. Do you want my xbone key to try it out?

Of course you are, you hippy. It'll have to be late tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have to go out to eat or do some dumb shit for valentine's day, so if you're busy tonight too, we can schedule for tomorrow.

No give me the xbone key! Smokey flakes repeatedly on my in killer instinct! Don't reward that!

Ps

Late tonight or tomorrow is fine

Mrbob

Got my TitanFall PC beta invite this morning. I'll see you guys on Wednesday after its over.

Edit: I'll be on tonight to play, forever alone anyway. My GF is a nurse and it is her weekend to work ( overnights ). But it won't be until about 9 Central I'll be able to get on and play!

Somnia

Got my TitanFall PC beta invite this morning. I'll see you guys on Wednesday after its over.

We need to party up tonight.

Also some great deals for PC games on Amazon.

The Bureau for $5, Crusader Kings 2 for $10, Lego Marvel $10, Crysis 3 $5, Tomb Raider $7, all 17 command and conquers for $5.

Mrbob

Had a little time this morning. Yeah this game is pretty cool. I jumped to a top of a high building and dove off firing my anti Titan weapon at a Titan Rambo style, killing it and then zooming away.

I'll be playing this game a long time. We need to get a 6 player group to play together constantly. I have a feeling if you play this game as a team you'll dominate.

I'll party up tonight Somnia.

Smokey

Sweet. Yeah you can send it and I'll try it in a few hours.

Look at FMT running his smear campaign

I guess 1000 monkeys pushing buttons can beat pokemon!

:'(

I didn't get a Titfall code? Maaaaaaan...

me neither brah! and i applied for xbone AND pc!

on the plus side KI seems to be back up and working. thank god! i got dead rising 3 from gamefly today. pretty fun game but it's dark as fuck

Smokey

FMT when are you going to play me in KI or are you as scared as Smokey?

We can have a KI tourney since everybody wanna be slick at the mouth!

No PC Titanfall code for me :(

But X1 code Az gave me worked and downloading it now. Thanks friend!

Edit: X1 wireless is so much better than the shitty wifi in PS4. Already 65% finished dl titanfall

Nightz

People in the Titanfall beta thread are saying that doing support chat and asking them to add the beta to your Origin account works. Worth a shot.

Mrbob

Edit: X1 wireless is so much better than the shitty wifi in PS4. Already 65% finished dl titanfall

PSN download speeds seem to be regional. Mine are fine. At least you get to play minor league Titan Fall. Maybe one day you'll make it to the big league.

Smokey

PSN download speeds seem to be regional. Mine are fine. At least you get to play minor league Titan Fall. Maybe one day you'll make it to the big league.

I'm sure I'd have great wifi speeds as well if I worked for Sony and was close to their building.

Rorschach

PS4 downloads work fine for me... I'm on wireless. I had trouble installing that update that one night, but it downloaded just fine. :|

Somnia

Servers still down? Based MS Azure servers ftw.

Apparently they weren't opening new servers automatically like they are suppose to, they are working on it now. Imagine what it'd be like if they used amazon cloud servers, lulz

Thanks, I sent one.

Remember when they said we would be able to practice and scrim with our franchise teams? What happened to that shit?

to be fair they said "practice" was in.... and it is, in the loosest sense of the word. i don't see why its so hard to let us run scrimmages against teams in CCM but then again this is a company that can't fix the wind meter like 5 years running

PS4 wireless is really shitty for me. When I hard connect I get my 30/5. Otherwise, moving it literally one room upstairs cuts everything in half for me.

def i accept the invite and then nothing happens.... it just sits at the menu. same shit was happening against livewire on wednesday even though before that we had done it without issue. not sure what the problem is :/

Top Bottom