• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

GG, Sickboy!

Good news, you beat your target goal of 5 yards of offense!

Seriously though, I thought it was a great defensive battle and would've been much closer if I didn't get that one PA bomb at the end of the third.

SickBoy

GG, Sickboy!

Good news, you beat your target goal of 5 yards of offense!

Seriously though, I thought it was a great defensive battle and would've been much closer if I didn't get that one PA bomb at the end of the third.

GG... thanks for being so accommodating of my terrible schedule this weekend. Much appreciated.

I always seem to lose my ability to stop the run late in games. It's annoying. Also, your pass coverage is ridiculous. A couple of those sacks there was nowhere to put the ball.

Wish I knew what I did when I actually managed to beat you last year... because you smashed me in the rematch and certainly were the better team today, although I agree it was a good game overall.

GG... thanks for being so accommodating of my terrible schedule this weekend. Much appreciated.

I always seem to lose my ability to stop the run late in games. It's annoying. Also, your pass coverage is ridiculous. A couple of those sacks there was nowhere to put the ball.

Wish I knew what I did when I actually managed to beat you last year... because you smashed me in the rematch and certainly were the better team today, although I agree it was a good game overall.

My top 4 corners have over 90 man coverage, and Sherman has a 99. I figured if I could double up Winslow (after you burned me with him a few times) and force you to throw it to a receiver, I'd be in good shape.

seachickens CB's are tough. last year i had boldin who you cannot press because he had a 99 release rating. now i don't have that so i'm not sure what i can do when i need to get those 6 or 7 yard gains on 3rd down. guess we'll see!

Anyone. Come on lets make some big moves this is our last year and there haven't been any real blockbuster trades have there?

I would totally trade you my backup rookie speed QB for Suh but 1) I don't think I could fit him under my salary cap and 2) FMT would veto that trade with ridiculous speed.

oatmeal

Banned
Oh God...vance is tomorrow and I have deftech...and I leave first thing Monday until late Weds.

I have a zero percent chance of playing this...

Oh God...vance is tomorrow and I have deftech...and I leave first thing Monday until late Weds.

I have a zero percent chance of playing this...

deftech isn't in the league anymore :(

i wish i could get dcx or someone to take over one of these AFC teams. i hate for you to have to play so many CPU games :/

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I would totally trade you my backup rookie speed QB for Suh but 1) I don't think I could fit him under my salary cap and 2) FMT would veto that trade with ridiculous speed.

Oh, yea. The one I foolishly let you steal in the draft. Still bummed about that!

Pileated_Woodpecker_(6258355443).jpg

BigAT

CommandoAT
is there a time for our match today?

Eznark 9:00 am
5 est
Let people know. I wo
I will be gone most of the day. Should be back around 430

Smokey

I'm signed into EA servers, it doesn't say you are online though

Maybe its something on my end. Ive been doing the test connection thing for 5 minutes and it seems half the time it fails on PSN sign in. It gets an IP address and internet connection every time though.

DietRob

Rinse, breh this halfback. The only thing he's good at is running fast.
GLumI1f.png

We could work something for Spiller tho

Splat.. Gio is only 1 point faster at 91 than my current RB Morneo and his overall is 2 points lower. It is an interesting offer though.

Edit: Also I just looked and Suh is a 95 OVR, my bad.

Splat

Rinse, breh this halfback. The only thing he's good at is running fast.
GLumI1f.png

We could work something for Spiller tho

Splat.. Gio is only 1 point faster at 91 than my current RB Morneo and his overall is 2 points lower. It is an interesting offer though.

Edit: Also I just looked and Suh is a 95 OVR, my bad.

You said Top HB not Fast! I'd move my other HB (Chestnut) instead if you prefer him. Fast as shit, solid carrying, solid catching

DietRob

You said Top HB not Fast! I'd move my other HB (Chestnut) instead if you prefer him. Fast as shit, solid carrying, solid catching

After looking at things I'm really more wanting a good QB. Moreno is something like 8th in the league right now in rushing so he's not as bad as I thought.

Top Bottom