• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

BigAT

CS GO is infinitely more delightful when you're drunk. I discovered this last night. No more yelling into the mic and being scared.

But I think you can't play tonight cause you got WORK at 6 AM lol

Does being drunk cause you to PANIC less?

10et unless I'm drinking away a raps loss

7 pst it is my friend

in other news, im loving dark souls 2. i was on a great streak where i had not died at all about 3 hours into the game (actually not true, at the very beginning before you get any weapons i foolishly went up to that ogre guy who killed me) then some shit bag invaded me and i had him down to a SLIVER of health and of course he goes and runs behind some of the other enemies in the area and i get killed by a skeleton guy. fucking pussy!

Mrbob

I'm glad NBC put the Bears and Niners on SNF early in the season. Definitely will be a statement game for Chicago when they clown San Fran in San Fran.

Good news, Bob! I didn't injure any of your players during the game!

Bad news, Bob! I blanked you and you had 4 yards of total offense!

Damn it CPU. Now my whole offense will probably be cold.

Yeah I have it. Unfortunately it seems online is busted currently on PS4. Waiting on a patch.

what a surprise

p.s.

bears can't win on the west coast. you're going to get skull fucked even worse than the last time we played you in primetime. alright maybe not that bad unless you bring back your boy chilo rachal to start!

Splat

what a surprise

p.s.

bears can't win on the west coast. you're going to get skull fucked even worse than the last time we played you in primetime. alright maybe not that bad unless you bring back your boy chilo rachal to start!

I assume with all the dodging of questions about your trip it went terribly.
e: Did you get hurt by Kaep in Illinois?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Today would probably be easiest for me. Im leaving early tomorrow morning and im not sure when ill be back.

I assume with all the dodging of questions about your trip it went terribly.
e: Did you get hurt by Kaep in Illinois?

bwah!? i must have missed the questions. i loved chicago! actually reminded me a lot of san fran in many ways. i didn't make it to your rich people restaurant but i would have gone if it were closer. i did eat at hot dougs and the dogs were pretty spectacular. cubs game was cool and there were some people talking shit on the niners before the game. then during the pre-game they introduced gale sayers and said "with a record SIX touchdowns against the san francisco 49ers!" and i got some looks. i said bitch gale sayers never even went to the playoffs.

also ate at a place in the "gay" district of chicago which is close to wrigley and it was really good. the food was really good everywhere but the first night we did eat at diogranos and honestly it was kind of mediocre. ginos east deep dish was awesome. i guess my only complaint is most of the waiters/waitresses in chicago are fucking terrible. i guess it's an east coast thing or maybe we're pampered on the west coast but holy fuck at one place we were seated and then sitting there for 20 mins before someone ever came over. garbage!

city itself was cool. went to all the touristy spots i suppose. the weather was so nice until tuesday when it was a little cold and then wednesday it was freezing. i don't mind weather in the 30's but at the cubs game we were just sitting still in the shade and it was pretty fucking cold.

also saw another dude with some niners gear on and when i was crossing the street once someone said go niners. they are ashamed of the bears as they should be. what type of orgniazation pays jpout $18 mil per year?

as i said i loved it and would definitely go back again. thanks for the recommendations brotha... even though i didn't make it to your favorite spots :(

oatmeal

Banned
STEELERS VS PATS

Pats coming off a huge win over the Texans, and Canyon is looking to stay in the groove he was in last week.

Stevan Ridley had a crazy fucking game last week and will try to match that.

IT'S GO THYME>

oatmeal

Banned
Steelers scramble for a FG...1 min left in the half, plenty to make a run.

AND THE PATS SCORE TO END THE HALF

21-3!

Damnit, a pick in the end zone for Canyon :(

Top Bottom