• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

sorry bout the raptors rinse :(

let me know if you still want to play, i'm on right now under the alternate name frankgrimes2001. otherwise i'm open for whenever!

so the titans are now -11 mil. "that's cool, surely i have some home games coming up" and yeah, this next game is at home.... then another 4 road games in a row. 6 of my first 7 games are on the road. i don't even have a backup QB because the game won't let me sign one. "Shouldn't have signed all those FA's brah!" but i only actually signed 1 low price FA (1 year, $5 mil). the CPU signed a bunch of losers to big time contracts :(

i have to hope alex doesn't get hurt or else my punter will have to play/start at QB!

anyone use the WatchESPN app on xbone? i installed it just now to watch the rockets game and i'm running into a weird issue. the sound is fine in the menus and even during the commercials on the broadcast. but once the broadcast comes back to show the game live, it is silence. i can't hear the announcers/crowd/etc. i tried uninstalling/reinstalling but it doesn't do anything. what the fuck?

Smokey

476918805-troy-daniels-of-the-houston-rockets-looks-on-gettyimages.jpg

rinse82

FMT/Brentech - I'm leaving the house around 1:30 ET and won't be back till later tonight so if either of you can play between now and then, let's do it.

I'm not the commish anymore but if I was, I would say, Soka, just go play. Smokey clearly doesn't give a shit anymore

Like the world doesn't revolve around you, shithead

Smokey

I'm not the commish anymore but if I was, I would say, Soka, just go play. Smokey clearly doesn't give a shit anymore

Like the world doesn't revolve around you, shithead

That's why your chest was caving in on you motherfucker because you have so much hate in your heart

Gg FMT

I like how your guys make all the interceptions but my dude drops an easy pick 6 that would've tied it at the end

gg brotha. i got big time lucky on that last play where your guy dropped it because that was a pick 6. its very jarring going from kap to alex smith. with kap even if a guy isn't "open", he has such a good arm that i can still try the throws with success. with alex.... nope! i took a few coverage sacks because there was just no one i could throw to!

chris johnson sucks as much dong in the game as he does in real life. calvin johnson beasts on jump balls as much in the game as he does in real life too!

brentech

Yea. I checked to make sure. Before the snap, I was like, that dude is really huge, but maybe he is just one of those odd random generates players.
After I looked at the replay and he had a normal line + TE. 2 receives on the right (1 on left) and the slot was a backup RT who just blew my safety off for an easy TD right behind him.

Wouldn't have noticed if the dude wasn't so god damn big in the standing position.

Maybe it's that formation? I didn't think you could even pull that substitution off
My only guess is that it's not a direct player for player substitution. Just a quick sub in a formation Where a TE plays slot and the RT is on the depth chart as a TE?
I dunno. It was kind of funny to see such a big dude lined up as a WR though, for what it's worth. Didnt change anything. I couldnt do shit on offense.

Why can't every defense be Soka defense?

rinse82

Did I sub in a RT? I didn't even know you could do that. I run a shotgun TE slot set and I meant to sub out my receiving TE.

Now that you mention it I did notice a couple of plays where dude was fucking massive but I never clued in. I must've been tipping my play off like crazy then since I like to run out of that formation! Good thing I didn't have to audible to a pass play lol

brentech

r u a doto pro yet?

rtzus is DOTO
Was posting from iPhone originally so I couldn't see who it was. Probably wouldn't have recognized anyways because he's a dbag.

Did I sub in a RT? I didn't even know you could do that. I run a shotgun TE slot set and I meant to sub out my receiving TE.

Now that you mention it I did notice a couple of plays where dude was fucking massive but I never clued in. I must've been tipping my play off like crazy then since I like to run out of that formation! Good thing I didn't have to audible to a pass play lol

Nah, as I first said, originally I just presumed it was a drafted WR that for some reason had the OLine model. And that was early enough in the game to where I had no idea what style of game you play.

I probably should have waited a bit to play. I had just woke up cause I had a crushing headache and was trying to nap it off. It actually crossed my mind before posting that maybe I should kind of wake up a bit more so I didn't feel so groggy, but whatever. Being bad at Madden is being bad at Madden.

because he's a dbag.

Nah... he's just a kid. Online he says and does stupid shit but he's just trying to be funny and impress people(as all teenagers do). Some of it is funny, some of it is cringeworthy, but its just an act.

Watch his interviews. He is humble as shit and really respectful

He learned from the best.

rhg57Vh.png

EG.EE coming post TI - book it!

I gonna steal shakes last hits and send him back to purgatory again

u gonna dotes tonight BRO?!

Yea. I checked to make sure. Before the snap, I was like, that dude is really huge, but maybe he is just one of those odd random generates players.
After I looked at the replay and he had a normal line + TE. 2 receives on the right (1 on left) and the slot was a backup RT who just blew my safety off for an easy TD right behind him.

Wouldn't have noticed if the dude wasn't so god damn big in the standing position.

My only guess is that it's not a direct player for player substitution. Just a quick sub in a formation Where a TE plays slot and the RT is on the depth chart as a TE?
I dunno. It was kind of funny to see such a big dude lined up as a WR though, for what it's worth. Didnt change anything. I couldnt do shit on offense.

Why can't every defense be Soka defense?

what probably happened is he only has 2 TE's or one was tired and it subbed it the next "best" player at the position. i don't think you can actually sub in a lineman at WR but i dont know for sure

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've decided I want a top RB or Speed QB. I'm willing to trade Shu.

Give me some offers.

Top Bottom