• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

I don't know how many games are left but if rinse can't play tonight or tomorrow morning i think he was gonna AP himself so i can play when i get back Tonight

rinse82

I don't know how many games are left but if rinse can't play tonight or tomorrow morning i think he was gonna AP himself so i can play when i get back Tonight

Are you able to play tonight if I can make it work? If not I'll AP when I get home in a few hours.

Are you able to play tonight if I can make it work? If not I'll AP when I get home in a few hours.

Yes, same deal as last night; I'll probably be off at 9:30 CT and will get home ready to play at about 10:15 CT. If I do get let out earlier I'll post it as I'm leaving.

I hope you can make it Rinse, the AFC East hasn't had Asian on Asian crime. Ever.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Soka how did you manage to steal Sean Lee from me? I finally figured out he plays for the Raiders now..

Not cool dude.

Sokantish

He was a free agent and I won him during the Free Agent bidding period during the off-season. Maybe you should pay your dudes and they wont leave you!

Sokantish

Hey man, I didn't know who he played for. I saw a MLB with a decent rating so I bid on him. No one told me! If you think about it, it's really FMT's fault.

DietRob

Hey man, I didn't know who he played for. I saw a MLB with a decent rating so I bid on him. No one told me! If you think about it, it's really FMT's fault.

yep, that's who caught the blame in my first post about it.. lol

Did by get to draft or make plays on any free agents since I was out. Happened to a few of us

By some mystery I didn't get a first round pick at all. I bet FMT stole them.

yep, that's who caught the blame in my first post about it.. lol

By some mystery I didn't get a first round pick at all. I bet FMT stole them.

you did indeed have a first round pick since i remember simming through your pick! and i could have all the picks in the draft and none of them would crack my starting lineup. if there ever was an Auto-Team in madden it is the 2013 49ers!

brentech

rough day. all the browns players committed seppuku in the post game.

actually that's what i need to do. half the time my team was on defense i had to put the controller down to use the restroom. ulcerative colitis wreaking havoc on me a week out from my next remicade infusion.

DietRob

oh, yea that's right i did have a 1st round pick i just made it to the draft right at the end of the first round... sorry.

Sokantish

rough day. all the browns players committed seppuku in the post game.

actually that's what i need to do. half the time my team was on defense i had to put the controller down to use the restroom. ulcerative colitis wreaking havoc on me a week out from my next remicade infusion.

Sorry man, I was pretty upset after you injured MJD. The rookie QB is coming back next week and then MJD goes out. Luckily it wasn't a serious one. My defense felt like the 49ers defense today. They did all the work for me

brentech

Sorry man, I was pretty upset after you injured MJD. The rookie QB is coming back next week and then MJD goes out. Luckily it wasn't a serious one. My defense felt like the 49ers defense today. They did all the work for me

ohhh its just a sprain! lol
i had a few that i thought my receivers were well open for, then your guys were just in front of them. =\
the others were just really bad throws by my qb. sooo off target

what happened to your backup rb or your FB or whoever ran the ball the series before last for you? looked like the dude broke his neck

Rinse can you still play at around 10:15 Ct? I think we are gonna finish a little before 9:30 so we can probably start earlier but who knows

Kingbrave

Be prepared for Jake Locker to break out after his by week break. We are gonna break records and break some bones.

Please be gentle...

And I'm finally gonna get more than 10 yards running or else!

rinse82

Yes, same deal as last night; I'll probably be off at 9:30 CT and will get home ready to play at about 10:15 CT. If I do get let out earlier I'll post it as I'm leaving.

I hope you can make it Rinse, the AFC East hasn't had Asian on Asian crime. Ever.

I put myself on AP, need the sleep. We'll play in the 2nd matchup.

DietRob

I submitted trade offers to a bunch of you guys. Lets make a deal. Shake things up a bit.

McNei1y

gg wellie. I'm so mad on my last possession. I saw circle open (the dude who was in motion and cut across) but panicked and hit X who was right next to him going deep lol. Oh well, couldn't stop the run for most of the game. I'm really disappointed that I didn't stop you at all in the 4th and that your one possession lasted the entire 4th quarter. There was one possession there where I flipped a coin and couldn't decide between man or zone... and it was the play when Cruz caught the long 3rd down pass on the comeback route.

Not having Alfie really hurts. I love Helu but he's the perfect backup... at least compared to Royster. That dude is so slow.

Sokantish

ohhh its just a sprain! lol
i had a few that i thought my receivers were well open for, then your guys were just in front of them. =\
the others were just really bad throws by my qb. sooo off target

what happened to your backup rb or your FB or whoever ran the ball the series before last for you? looked like the dude broke his neck

I don't think it even popped up, I forgot to check after the game too

I just heard them say, "our thoughts go to the family, as it looked like a serious injury" or whatever that line is. but sometimes that doesnt mean shit.

a couple years ago GCQ had jon beason injured for his career. this was when beason was rated in the high 90's so it was pretty brutal but the funny thing was it was a broken neck or whatever but he said it showed beason sitting on the bench afterwards just shaking his head. i couldn't stop laughing

also in one of our NFL 2k5 leagues warren sapp had an injury that said "Heart attack - day to day" lulz

DietRob

Heyo FMT do you have to approve all trades, supreme leader?

DCX and I are trying to make a trade.

demarco murray for Robert Alford

DietRob

yes i do have to approve all trades. what are the numbers on these two fellows? i also have no idea who robert alford is or what position he plays

Both are lower 80's. Alford is my much needed corner back so you cant abuse him with boldin again ;)

brentech

a couple years ago GCQ had jon beason injured for his career. this was when beason was rated in the high 90's so it was pretty brutal but the funny thing was it was a broken neck or whatever but he said it showed beason sitting on the bench afterwards just shaking his head. i couldn't stop laughing

also in one of our NFL 2k5 leagues warren sapp had an injury that said "Heart attack - day to day" lulz
them day to day heart attacks. Gets him everytime.

Both are lower 80's. Alford is my much needed corner back so you cant abuse him with boldin again ;)

allow-it.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellie. I'm so mad on my last possession. I saw circle open (the dude who was in motion and cut across) but panicked and hit X who was right next to him going deep lol. Oh well, couldn't stop the run for most of the game. I'm really disappointed that I didn't stop you at all in the 4th and that your one possession lasted the entire 4th quarter. There was one possession there where I flipped a coin and couldn't decide between man or zone... and it was the play when Cruz caught the long 3rd down pass on the comeback route.

Not having Alfie really hurts. I love Helu but he's the perfect backup... at least compared to Royster. That dude is so slow.

GG dude, I thought you were tearing me up with Helu. I had to double down on stopping him and that allowed you to open it up with RG3. I got really lucky with that pick in the endzone. Your defense was all over the place, i thought. I couldn't even run to Orakpo's side, I had to keep going right or middle.

I just heard them say, "our thoughts go to the family, as it looked like a serious injury" or whatever that line is. but sometimes that doesnt mean shit.
i hurt RG3 like that in my game with McNeily and he was on the field the very next play. i thought it was pretty funny, I thought I killed him and he was still there.

On the downside I also lost Jon Beason for a few weeks as well as my RG. Injuries have been killing me.

McNei1y

GG dude, I thought you were tearing me up with Helu. I had to double down on stopping him and that allowed you to open it up with RG3. I got really lucky with that pick in the endzone. Your defense was all over the place, i thought. I couldn't even run to Orakpo's side, I had to keep going right or middle.

i hurt RG3 like that in my game with McNeily and he was on the field the very next play. i thought it was pretty funny, I thought I killed him and he was still there.

On the downside I also lost Jon Beason for a few weeks as well as my RG. Injuries have been killing me.

Yah that was odd that RGIII came in immediately the next play. I thought I was screwed. I was terrified of your run game though.

Rinse, I believe I play you when it advances. Any chance we could play tonight?

Also, I'm going to try and call Blizzard today to get my authenticator fixed.

Mrbob

Sony getting in on that twitch broadcast hotness:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/dead-nation-apocalypse-edition-coming-to-ps4-march-4th/

My favorite new feature is Broadcast+ mode. In this mode, you can stream your game to the masses interactively, and your viewers can influence the difficulty of your game. Periodically all your viewers, whether they be on PS4 or a web browser, have the option to vote between a positive and negative effect that occurs in your game. There are a total of 30 different voting effects that can occur, ranging from spawning zombie packs to giving the player ammo, or even disabling the player’s ability to sprint. But don’t worry; as a player you can get back at the masses, because voters will appear in your game as named zombies for you to exact your revenge on.

Didn't even know altering the game via twitch streaming was possible.

Edit: Smokey, get the BF4 platoon up! Battlefield twitter said it is now live.

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/0...om-tw-social-socom-tw-platoons-live&cid=19959

Top Bottom