• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG sickboy that was ugly as hell but I'll take it for my first madden league win ever..

Pop bottles boys.

SickBoy

What a bullshit game. Somehow missed a FG wide and Kellen Winslow drops a wide open pass on a late drive for a woukd-be first down into scoring position. Terrible.

GG Rob. What I mean is disgustingly ugly game, but congrats on the win :)

GG sickboy that was ugly as hell but I'll take it for my first madden league win ever..

Pop bottles boys.

congrats brah

now i am nervous to play a winless and angry sickboy next week!

edit -

sickboy on the FG you missed wide did you take into account the wind and the fact that the arrow is actually opposite? so if its pointing 10 mph west the wind is ACTUALLY blowing 10 mph to the east. those wizards at tiburon are fantastic!

SickBoy

The big difference maker was the fact I never managed to get any semblance of a run game going. Usually I have a mild semblance of one ;)

Edit: lol. Wind? I was treating Dallas as a dome. That may have been my fault.

DietRob

What a bullshit game. Somehow missed a FG wide and Kellen Winslow drops a wide open pass on a late drive for a woukd-be first down into scoring position. Terrible.

GG Rob. What I mean is disgustingly ugly game, but congrats on the win :)

Yea that winslow drop was bs.. nobody was near him and you probably would have gone for at least 20.. Like I said I'll take it tho

DietRob

sickboy on the FG you missed wide did you take into account the wind and the fact that the arrow is actually opposite? so if its pointing 10 mph west the wind is ACTUALLY blowing 10 mph to the east. those wizards at tiburon are fantastic!

Jerry Jones maintains a windless thunderdome.

DietRob

lol yeah i guess both dallas and AZ are for all intents and purposes in a dome. well then i dont know how it was missed wide!

The 45 yards didn't help. It was such an ugly game though and so close to just going into OT and inevitably being a 0-0 tie. 7 total turnovers. UGLY

SickBoy

The 45 yards didn't help. It was such an ugly game though and so close to just going into OT and inevitably being a 0-0 tie. 7 total turnovers. UGLY

Yeah, you hit that FG and I thought "It's over."

It was certainly long, but if I'm going to miss a FG I'm always short. Usually right on line and I thought I hit it true... it was like I totally misplaced the arrow or something.

I also have a demon hunter!

miamibig3.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and Ferny were playing last night. Bob didnt wanna join us for some reason. Jerk!

What level are your characters?

Mrbob

I wasn't ignoring you guys. I was playing with a buddy at the time and had to get to sleep so I was done playing by the time I got your invite. I'm not on worst coast time as it was late. :( I'll be back on tonight.

My main character is a Demon Hunter at 60. My second one is a Monk at 21. Going to start a new Wizard character soon.

Mrbob

How many legendaries did you guys get so far? They were dropping like candy last night for me. I think Ferny said they would drop at a rate of once every half hour, but I got 3 in one hour. Nice Legendary Quiver I acquired to now use with my DH.

DietRob

I'm looking for a MLB and a CB.. anyone want to trade.

Lets do some trades. I haven't seen any trades in this league and that's boring me.

McNei1y

Me and Ferny were playing last night. Bob didnt wanna join us for some reason. Jerk!

What level are your characters?

Oh you guys didn't start fresh? nvm then, I have a Witch Doctor who is up around those levels I believe. Is there anyway I can check out my character on a website or something? I haven't played him since the game originally came out.

Edit: Ah crap. I can't even check my account (or log in). I had an authenticator on my old phone. And now that I have a new phone, my codes aren't linked up. My account is still linked to my old phone's authenticator.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Me too mcniely. There's ways to unlink you authenticator if you no longer have your old phone though. I just haven't bothered.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its not linked to the number. Its linked to the phone.

I think you have to verify your account with some sort of ID.

McNei1y

Me too mcniely. There's ways to unlink you authenticator if you no longer have your old phone though. I just haven't bothered.

Yea man. It's such a pain in the ass because:

Its not linked to the number. Its linked to the phone.

I think you have to verify your account with some sort of ID.

of the whole uploading ID thing. I don't have a copy machine at home dammit!

Kingbrave

Yea man. It's such a pain in the ass because:

of the whole uploading ID thing. I don't have a copy machine at home dammit!

I'm pretty sure you can call them and they ask for name, phone, address and secret questions to fix it. I think that's how I did it before.

Top Bottom