• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

No one is on the South Park Stick of Truth HYPE TRAIN with me?

I have it pre ordered. I got in on an amazon deal like a year and a half ago at 33 dollars. This was when THQ was publishing. I hope i get a Steam key. D:

Eznark reminded me Age of Wonders 3 will be out in March too. Stacked month.

Smokey

I have it pre ordered. I got in on an amazon deal like a year and a half ago at 33 dollars. This was when THQ was publishing. I hope i get a Steam key. D:

Eznark reminded me Age of Wonders 3 will be out in March too. Stacked month.

Is eznark the clown banned forever

Phee can you play tonight? 11 et?

I have a gig tonight that is supposed to run until 9:30 CT, and then it takes me about 45 minutes to drive back home.

Last night we were let out early, tonight I am hoping for the same, but if we are let out at 9:30 I will drive as fast as I can so you can get more sleep! Our start time can be about 11:15 ET but I'll post here and let you know if I get out early.

If you think that's cutting it close, let me know if you can do that early morning Madden...(4 CT/5 ET)

brentech

might have to leave it unplugged after the short bursts of no power earlier. see if i can retain a new IP. try again tomorrow er somethjing?

Sokantish

If you want to try again tomorrow that's fine, but so far I think we should AGREE that I beat you two times already today. Just for the record, to let it be known.

Mrbob

rinse82

Smokey, we will get rewarded for staying on Team Green:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775217

DirectX low level access incoming. Get the benefits of mantle and GSync. Which will be nice when going to a resolution above 1080P.

Edit: Well look at this. Dice remembered how to do parties...

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/02/introducing-platoons/

This seems pretty cool. Platform agnostic, up to 100 people. Platoons with their own ranking and progression.

Too bad they couldn't add party features before this platoon shit.

I long for the day that me and my buddies can party up and join a game together.

Too bad they couldn't add party features before this platoon shit.

I long for the day that me and my buddies can party up and join a game together.
Did you see my earlier post is that gonna work

We have the potential to get out early but who knows how this second half of beauty and the beast will go

rinse82

Did you see my earlier post is that gonna work

We have the potential to get out early but who knows how this second half of beauty and the beast will go

I think we have to try tomorrow. Still doing some work for the next while, no way I'll be able to get up at 5am either. Preparing for an all-day meeting tomorrow.

If anything, I'll put myself on AP tomorrow night so you can get the game in on Thursday before the vance.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
sickboy i'm ready whenever you are. i'll shoot you a pm too

time for one of us to get a win

Rinse if you can't do tonight let's try for tomorrow if you can't do that either we'll see

Maybe you can get a sub? That may mess with things though

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Here we go.

Rob TV
twitch.com/whatrobeats

I'll welcome any constructive feedback. I need a win baby.

Top Bottom