• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey is just scared but I can't blame him. He is probably awful and afraid of getting skull fucked.... Which will absolutely happen the day he comes out from under the covers!

Smokey

That's right

Ain't no shame in FMTs game

FMT March 11 meet me some where bro.. and that somewhere is XBL when Twitch streaming goes live for XB1

LiveWire you ain't exempt either I'm handing out Ls

LiveWire

That's right

Ain't no shame in FMTs game

FMT March 11 meet me some where bro.. and that somewhere is XBL when Twitch streaming goes live for XB1

LiveWire you ain't exempt either I'm handing out Ls

Tell you what, I'll put my money where my mouth is...you and me exhibition matches, first to 10 wins gets a XBone game of their choice. Let's see if your lab work pays off. You've got until March 11th, I think FMT would be interested in watching this...

Smokey

I will bet you a year long avatar as it relates to KI. You just name the date and terms sister!

Tell you what, I'll put my money where my mouth is...you and me exhibition matches, first to 10 wins gets a XBone game of their choice. Let's see if your lab work pays off. You've got until March 11th, I think FMT would be interested in watching this...

I'm gonna let it marinate.. Stand by for my reply

I am also changing the rules of engagement. That's right

New date March 14. March 11 might destroy servers with the update and TF release.

Mrbob

It's a trap Smokey, don't fall for it. You'll hate yourself for buying KI. Even if it is only to win a bet.

Also, get our BF4 platoon going. Up to 100 people can join and its platform agnostic.

Mrbob

I already have KI

412.gif

Apologies.

Top Bottom