• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

TheCrow

How do you get a hold of this DMczaf character?

Post pictures of Kaityln and PJ Braun.

bgyFhef.jpg

He should be here shortly.

Splat

he said IF you haven't already!

i got your back rors!

p.s.

car buying does indeed suck dick. especially at the end of it when you have to fucking haggle with the guy on terms

I haven't bought yet! I am currently babysitting a dumb competitive bidding over email. Just give me your best price :(

Rorschach

he said IF you haven't already!

i got your back rors!
That's right, boyee!

And never get anything you can get outside the dealership for cheaper. That final room with the lady that does the final paperwork can be the most draining. Look up security systems, warranty, maintenance, etc before you go in and tell them to fuck off when they keep hassling you over it (if you know it's cheaper elsewhere). You might get a few freebies thrown in for good measure. They'll be aghast if you tell them you aren't getting a security system, for example. Can probably shave off a few hundred. Got mine for free. :D

I haven't bought yet! I am currently babysitting a dumb competitive bidding over email. Just give me your best price :(

Depending on what kind of car you're after, don't haggle. Just tell them flat out, this is what I'm going to pay (being reasonable, of course). They'll try to go back and forth with you, but hold out for your price. If they don't seem willing to meet your price, tell them you're going to walk. The sales guy will pull a quick "let me talk this over with my sales manager." A few minutes later, you'll be signing paper work. This has worked for me on three of the last four cars I've purchased or leased.

Splat

Depending on what kind of car you're after, don't haggle. Just tell them flat out, this is what I'm going to pay (being reasonable, of course). They'll try to go back and forth with you, but hold out for your price. If they don't seem willing to meet your price, tell them you're going to walk. The sales guy will pull a quick "let me talk this over with my sales manager." A few minutes later, you'll be signing paper work. This has worked for me on three of the last four cars I've purchased or leased.

I only pay unreasonably low prices! Should be a discount for doing shit via email, i'm saving them time!

SickBoy

Man, this game. Threw six picks, went back and looked at the replays and realized that while I blamed bad decision-making during the game, if I was able to place the balls worth a damn (will any of my quarterbacks ever be able to throw past coverage and hit Fitzgerald?), and if CPU-controlled guys didn't occasionally make breaks on throws to a spot, maybe I wouldn't have tossed six. I deserved a couple. A couple of good defensive plays on top of that, OK. Six is bullshit.

Then to see FMT throw basically at my coverage a few times and get away with it... a bit galling. Also didn't hurt that a couple of times I pulled defenders out of position to make plays on D.

I've never been a great stick jockey in these games, but I also find that there's way too much momentum -- finally Ben Tate has a tiny bit of space and I want to cut it upfield but he just keeps running toward the sideline, directly into the partially blocked defender.

Also the fact that I can't sign a fucking player to save my life because the team is $12M in the hole. I'd love to run a few four-wide sets but I don't want my 67-rated WR out there when I've got a decent TE or a good receiving back.

I totally blame myself, but George is getting upset!

Rorschach

Hrm.. turns out my computer is overheating... so it wasn't lag. That's why big battles were low frame rate. Gonna have to fix that tomorrow... guess I'll be on laptop for now!

Man, this game. Threw six picks, went back and looked at the replays and realized that while I blamed bad decision-making during the game, if I was able to place the balls worth a damn (will any of my quarterbacks ever be able to throw past coverage and hit Fitzgerald?), and if CPU-controlled guys didn't occasionally make breaks on throws to a spot, maybe I wouldn't have tossed six. I deserved a couple. A couple of good defensive plays on top of that, OK. Six is bullshit.

Then to see FMT throw basically at my coverage a few times and get away with it... a bit galling. Also didn't hurt that a couple of times I pulled defenders out of position to make plays on D.

I've never been a great stick jockey in these games, but I also find that there's way too much momentum -- finally Ben Tate has a tiny bit of space and I want to cut it upfield but he just keeps running toward the sideline, directly into the partially blocked defender.

Also the fact that I can't sign a fucking player to save my life because the team is $12M in the hole. I'd love to run a few four-wide sets but I don't want my 67-rated WR out there when I've got a decent TE or a good receiving back.

I totally blame myself, but George is getting upset!

yeah that was some pretty brutal coverage. i probably threw 3 or 4 picks which were dropped and then the 3 plays that really stand out were the first down pass to patton on the goalline (running a comeback route and i THOUGHT the cb was drifting back in a zone but i misread it and it was man but he didn't make a play on the ball), the patton slant on 3rd down (LB was in position but didn't reach for the ball!) and the LMJ 50 yarder where the ball kind of went in between the defender. looked like he had good position to make the pick. oh and also on one of the boldin deep receptions is usually something that gets picked off 8 out of 10 times (zone between the CB and safety, usually the CB magically makes it back for the pick!)

it is a little unfair with the cards trash O-line and josh freeman playing against an OP defense. i'm sorry brother :(

Jesus Christ I think I just did the stupidest thing possible ever today.

Went to play a show and after it's done 3 hours later I'm wondering where my keys are.

Well they were still in the ignition and my car was still on. I literally left the car on and was away for 3 hours. Anybody could have fucking just got in and drove off in the easiest robbery of all time.

Went to play a show and after it's done 3 hours later I'm wondering where my keys are.

Well they were still in the ignition and my car was still on. I literally left the car on and was away for 3 hours. Anybody could have fucking just got in and drove off in the easiest robbery of all time.

Weed is a hell of a drug.

rinse82

lol wow. Go buy a lottery ticket you lucky mofo

Smokey

what is wrong with you

BigAT

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

lol wtf how does this even happen?

Splat

Cool, the car I was trying to put a deposit on last night somehow went missing over night. Phee do you work at a dealership?

DCX

DCX
Trade decent CB for the running back that can help me maximize my offense and this happens:
- His replacement gets hurt for 4 weeks.
- Murray makes his impact felt with 4 rushing TDs and 1 TD reception with over 100 yards rushing
- The newly demoted SJAX also rushes for 100 yards :/

DCX

Splat

Apparently the people that reserved it out from under me backed out, car is mine! Until the next flip flop at least.

Top Bottom