• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNei1y

GG Rinse. Yah. That holding call was at the worst time possible.

Edit: Why the fuck did I renovate my stadium. My funds are so low now.

a holding call in clutch moments?

sounds like dolphins football to me

mcneily i had the same problem but you will make it back. good things fins nation now has a more comfortable shitting spot

McNei1y

a holding call in clutch moments?

sounds like dolphins football to me

mcneily i had the same problem but you will make it back. good things fins nation now has a more comfortable shitting spot

Will it be high by season's end? I need them funds for some of my players lol.

The shitter better have a bidet in every stall.

Rorschach

Being a new owner sux. My funds are still low. I had all the cap space in the world, but couldn't sign anyone due to bonuses. Contracts I gave out were way too fat. :(

Rorschach

Man, something wrong with my pc... all my actions are delayed in dota

[edit]Think my cpu is overheating. :| I'll probably replace the thermal paste and see what happens.

McNei1y

I wish I could change it to coach mode bros :(

It didn't help that I gave Orakpo a huge contract in fear of him leaving. I'll probably be okay though. I had 11m the previous week. Then, when it advanced it jumped up to 19m. All of those upgraded spots, along with merch and food, will make me rich again.

oatmeal

Banned
I'm fairly convinced that the invite system is broken...you have to be outside of CCM for it to work...why can't I just start the game and see he is already in a game?

Dumb.

oatmeal

Banned
Jack Canyon throws the most bizarre pick ever with the CB catching it and then immediately fumbling (not contact) but the Jets still recover.

Terrible throw.

oatmeal

Banned
Oof, this lag is painful...it's like playing with those old Turbo controllers that just rapidly presses start button for 'slow motion'

oatmeal

Banned
Damn, the Jets with no timeouts make some long passes but the clock ends.

21-14 Pats over Jets.

GG def. Sloppy first half for both of us and then the game got super sluggish for the third quarter.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sorry Arkaium I've been out and about all day today but if you want to go now let me know.

I also PM'd but wanted to post here too just in case.

Top Bottom