• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

oh simmer down cb jr

unlike your junior conference, wins matter in the west

it's so cute that you care about the regular season so much

the real season happens in june but you wouldn't know that feeling unless Jordan went to play for the Barons

Smokey

it's so cute that you care about the regular season so much

the real season happens in june but you wouldn't know that feeling unless Jordan went to play for the Barons

you have so much anger in you after the greatest player in the game dropped 22 on the Rockets

go play your WiiU bruh

you have so much anger in you

go play your WiiU bruh
JqxhB.Em.56.jpeg

I'm quite happy thank you

Does it help you sleep at night to mention my Wii U ownership three times in a day

Nightz

Alright. I'm available tonight, whoever my next opponent is.

And we're on 3 day advances right? By my calculations we'll get to week 13 before I have to bow out of the league. Was hoping to make it to the end of the season!

And we're on 3 day advances right? By my calculations we'll get to week 13 before I have to bow out of the league. Was hoping to make it to the end of the season!

Nightz bowing out to go pro in Dota as either witch doctor or ogre magi carry.

Smokey

I caved goddamnit.

Ended up buying a Samsung 750GB SSD on sale @ Newegg for $350. Ridiculous. I paid almost that amount for my 160GB SSD 3 years ago. That plus current SSD will give me almost 1TB of SSD space. Eventual goal is to get rid of my other hard drive with everything in the machine running off of solid states.

Then I added in 2x 780TIs. If I'm going to break my new years PC resolution I might as well go deep. Now I gotta flip the Titan.. Or keep it as a backup I dunno.

The Beast has come out of its slumber :x

Ferny

I caved goddamnit.

Ended up buying a Samsung 750GB SSD on sale @ Newegg for $350. Ridiculous. I paid almost that amount for my 160GB SSD 3 years ago. That plus current SSD will give me almost 1TB of SSD space. Eventual goal is to get rid of my other hard drive with everything in the machine running off of solid states.

Then I added in 2x 780TIs. If I'm going to break my new years PC resolution I might as well go deep. Now I gotta flip the Titan.. Or keep it as a backup I dunno.

The Beast has come out of its slumber :x

Jesus

BigAT

Eznark 1:14 pm
if you're in the thread at some point today can you ask FMT to put me on AP so cola can play
thanks honey

if people like smokey and bob didn't wait till the last minute we could vance BEFORE 3 days

p.s.

cola ez is on AP

Happy Birthday FMT

You'll be a lot less of a shitty person if you enforce a 48 hour deadline on Smokey. The guy is clearly taking advantage of his deadlines!

Mrbob

I have no idea where DM is. He wanted to play but now he went and hid again. I might not be able to play tonight now. D:

Hopefully it will run Titanfall

Maybe better than 792P!

That Samsung SSD is tempting. I'm thinking ordering one for myself. I want that 1TB model though under 300. Going to hold out.

Woo my X1 is here and my Titanfall controller! No update time!

I'm so confused by this purchase. The TitanFall bundle is out next Tuesday.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
South Park is pretty interesting. They basically took the Paper Mario RPG style and threw it into a south park environment.

Ive been having a good time with it and i havent watched anything south park related since the movie came out.

[/Bob-Blog]

Smokey

I have no idea where DM is. He wanted to play but now he went and hid again. I might not be able to play tonight now. D:

Maybe better than 792P!

That Samsung SSD is tempting. I'm thinking ordering one for myself. I want that 1TB model though under 300. Going to hold out.

End of 2015 you might see that type of price. I was tempted to go for the 1TB for a bit more, but stuck with the 750GB.

Officially prepared for the ASUS gsyncer now. I should probably sell some of the monitors.. That ASUS will make 5 :x

Kingbrave

Maybe better than 792P!

I'm so confused by this purchase. The TitanFall bundle is out next Tuesday.

I wanted a disk copy. Plus I had enough credit to get Titanfall.

Smokey it says it can't find you

South Park is pretty interesting. They basically took the Paper Mario RPG style and threw it into a south park environment.

Ive been having a good time with it and i havent watched anything south park related since the movie came out.

[/Bob-Blog]

I'm lovin it!

PS3 version has some shitty technical problems tho

cola are you going to play CPU Packers? league vances in a couple hours but if you aren't ill advance shortly. There are a couple other games but i feel no sympathy for dm/bob. Not sure about colts/saints though!

Top Bottom